Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

April Shower's Turned Wet Cunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Shower's Turned Wet Cunt (339 Views)

Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) / My Wet Cunt Dream Was Real!! / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Shower's Turned Wet Cunt by Ifepop: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
It felt great to wake up in my old bed again. After nine months in the city, being back in the country was like seeing an old friend. I stretched the sleep from my body and looked at April lying next to me. Her folks were celebrating being empty nesters by taking a cruise, and she had accepted my invitation to spend the summer.

April and I shared a room at school. We didn’t go out partying much, but after studying we’d usually have a few beers and talk, often about sex the way teens will. At eighteen she’s still a virgin and I don’t have a lot of experience myself. Not from lack of offers, I’m a tall redhead with a decent body, Amber goes for a punk look with spiky blonde hair and has a full figure that gets her plenty of attention. I’d had a few uninspired bleeps, April had given a few hand jobs, but nothing more.

Really, we just hadn’t found anyone that interested us that much.

One night, out of nowhere, April stripped off her top and asked what I thought of her tits. Now, I hadn’t touched another girl’s tit since training bras and budding breasts were novelties, but I had been wanting to feel Aprils for a while. I thought mine were nice enough, but they just sort of sat there. Hers always looked like they were moving, even with a bra on. I moved closer and put both hands on her chest, running my fingers over her breasts and lifting them. They were wonderfully smooth and heavy, and her nipples grew to soft pebbles as I rubbed them.

“They’re wonderful” I told her. “I see why boys like playing with tits so much. Yours are perfect, compared to them mine are just…you tell me what mine are” I said, removing my shirt and bra and laying back on the bed.

In that moment I wanted nothing so much as to have April’s hands on me. She sat on my legs and pushed my hips down with her palms. Her hands slid up my sides, her thumbs caught the underside of my tits and pushed into my flesh as her fingers curled in and found my nipples. I was in heaven as she gently pulled and twisted me before declaring that my tits were worthy of a goddess.

We were both surprised by what we had just done, but not embarrassed. After that we started fooling around on regular basis, but we called it ‘practicing for the real thing’. We even bought a penis shaped Love Machine and practiced blow jobs on it. Some nights we would examine and play with each other’s pussy for hours. April’s fingers sliding in and out of my cunt could bring me to orgasm in minutes. She liked it better when I used the Love Machine on her. I loved penetrating her, my head inches away watching the plastic stretch her open and disappear into her...read more

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / Early Morning Orgasm / She Always Finds Joy In Sucking Big Diccks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.