Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. (2832 Views)

What Is Your Funniest And Craziest Unforgettable Event That Has Ever Happened To / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gracieiyaji:
OK.... that's actually crazy... omo, so the whole family is gonna eat chicken with a touch of d**k cry

And I guess it’s gonna taste nice in their mouths. Yuck lipsrsealed
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
detectivejones:
Disgusting...so now we'ie not even sure if the chicken we're eating has been penetrated by a weirdo.

grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by Savagr(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
fati2001:

Was not referring to you.
Yes, it's a good thing to them, can't you see how Men boast about sleeping with anything?.. Even mad Women are accepted as long as the hole is present.

Ground would have make some penis drip if a hole is present
What about the female gender f**gering themselves with all sorts of long sticks, brooms, mops and all that
Does that mean it's a good thing to them too?
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by Savagr(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pells:

Kids coochie are really great tho
Don't be a hypocrite cheesy
you need better doctor bro
That guy isn't doing a great job
What do you think?
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by Hotbreadandbean: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pells:

Kids coochie are really great tho
Don't be a hypocrite cheesy
Expatiate? Where u hear dis one from

But on a serious note that guy dey endanger himself if him dey do dat thing without CD, cos him fit get salmonella poisoning from the raw chicken
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by Gracieiyaji(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
As in ehn...Real YUCK.... Innocent people o....chaiii
VladimirPutiin:

And I guess it’s gonna taste nice in their mouths. Yuck lipsrsealed
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by Gracieiyaji(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omo, that would be disgusting lipsrsealed
VladimirPutiin:

grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gracieiyaji:
As in ehn...Real YUCK.... Innocent people o....chaiii

Now imagine you eating that. Yuck I feel like throwing up grin
Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by etrange: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Imagine if it was a lady that typed this. All of you showing your teeth here would have been insulting the whole gender. Dirty.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Weirdest And Craziest Thing I Have Heard This Year. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pells:

Track your mama first
You can't take a joke grin

That’s one expensive joke and you also created a thread on it. And please next time don’t insult someone mum it’s wrong. Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? / My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This / Knowing Who the Right Person Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.