Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? (2829 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
I'm not religious, neither am i one deemed fit to preach about morals. Just completed payment for a neighbour's child tuition fee.
Am i banging her? No!

Everytime business goes well for me, i try to boost the effort of any struggling worth it person around me. I do it as often as i can, no strings attached and it could fall on anyone.
From helping with health bills to urgent requests and even ones i can't even dare to mention.
A random woman on my street paid my tuition from basic 6 till i finished my whole education without even flinching. I can't pay her back, the least i can do is reciprocate the energy she gave to someone that needs it.

I purposely put this here for all those claiming redpill this and that. Make una try dey help people.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by maestro299: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
I'm not religious, neither am i one deemed fit to preach about morals. Just completed payment for a neighbour's child tuition fee.
Am i banging her? No!

Everytime business goes well for me, i try to boost the effort of any struggling worth it person around me. I do it as often as i can, no strings attached and it could fall on anyone.
From helping with health bills to urgent requests and even ones i can't even dare to mention.
A random woman on my street paid my tuition from basic 6 till i finished my whole education without even flinching. I can't pay her back, the least i can do is reciprocate the energy she gave to someone that needs it.

I purposely put this here for all those claiming redpill this and that. Make una try dey help people.
Ok I need 10k very badly now. Can you help?

13 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Love thy neighbor as you love yourself... Not everything one see on the internet, is taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
maestro299:
What do you need it for?
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by FManager(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

Your not, just make sure you have enough for yourself, and the person you try to help make he/she is truly in need of help.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by maestro299: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

What do you need it for?
Personal reasons but very legitimate.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
No, u are a SIMPLETON

3 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by KnowledgePower7: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Send me money and I will return it back immediately I receive the alert.
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Negroid001(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
maestro299:
Personal reasons but very legitimate.
Omo. You worse pass babe o. After una go dey yab women wey dey bill. You see say all of us no different.
I no fit send you 10k. I fit help with lil change. And since na you first ask. E go be only you.

Deal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by princefrank76: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok na bro! I need urgent 2k to fill my gas

This is not a test but a humble appeal.

Man is broke this weekend..

Plus I commend what u did for that young lad

4 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by princefrank76: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

Omo. You worse pass babe o. After una go dey yab women wey dey bill. You see say all of us no different.
I no fit send you 10k. I fit help with lil change. And since na you first ask. E go be only you.

Deal?

Abeg reason me too guy!

I honestly need cash this weekend.. my cylinder surprised me.. gas just finished like that and nothing gum man this weekend
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Tyga100: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

Deal?

U're kind

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Saga16: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
maestro299:

Can he help everybody?

In your mind you want to guilt-trip him into.givibg you money.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Babamide(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yes you are a simp. Prove you are not a simp by assisting the 2 people asking for funds above.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by maestro299: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

Deal?
Thanks. You have a good heart. I'm good, just wanted to see if you'd offer to help. Sorry for testing you. Some people brag about their generosity but fall short when asked to 'walk their talk'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by maestro299: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Send me money and I will return it back immediately I receive the alert.
grin grin Badt Guy

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by TradingGod: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
maestro299:
Thanks. You have a good heart. I'm good, just wanted to see if you'd offer to help. Sorry for testing you. Some people brag about their generosity but fall short when asked to 'walk their talk'.

Op is wrong

Matthew 6:3-4 But when you give money, let not your left hand see what your right hand does: So that your giving may be in secret; and your Father, who sees in secret, will give you your reward.

And you are also wrong to test him to know if he is generous or not

Matthew 4:3-4 And the Evil One came and said to him, If you are the Son of God, give the word for these stones to become bread. But he made answer and said, It is in the Writings, Bread is not man's only need, but every word which comes out of the mouth of God.

Do not tempt a Righteous person, if he says that he did something good, commend him and move on rather than testing him, of what gain is your test?
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by giacomogiovanni: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
TradingGod:

Op is wrong

Matthew 6:3-4 But when you give money, let not your left hand see what your right hand does:
So that your giving may be in secret; and your Father, who sees in secret, will give you your reward.

And you are also wrong to test him if he is generous or not

Matthew 4:3-4 And the Evil One came and said to him, If you are the Son of God, give the word for these stones to become bread.
But he made answer and said, It is in the Writings, Bread is not man's only need, but every word which comes out of the mouth of God.

Do not temp a Righteous person, if he says that he did something good, commend him and move rather than testing him, of what gain is your test?

And you did not include yourself Mr Judge?

Matthew 7 NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you".

11 Likes

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by smalldivk111: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Negroid001 post=122678704]I'm not religious, neither am i one deemed fit to preach about morals. Just completed payment for a neighbour's child tuition fee.
Am i banging her? No!

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

You are helping someone, how does it have to do with romance issues?

You and this person have nothing intimate, help and pass. It's good to help someone who is disadvantaged.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by compton11(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
No, u ain't simp but don't let that woman use it to collecting unnecessary money from u ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Chijioke4535(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
You're no simp...
You've done noble boss😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

can u help me with 3k?
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Emmanuel30a: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

At d end...,u diverts/diverted,digress/digressed,derails/derailed,etc... It is useless...,etc; if u don't or haven't accepts/accepted GOD&grin LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC; AS...LORD,GOD&P'SAVIOUR... U don't av a mistress,
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by ruffhandu: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

That woman who paid your fees, what have you done in appreciation now that you have means?
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Emmanuel30a: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
At d end...,u diverts/diverted,digress/digressed,derails/derailed,etc... It is useless...,etc; if u don't or haven't accepts/accepted GOD&grin LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC; AS...LORD,GOD&P'SAVIOUR... U don't av a mistress,
or a princess as mistress... Mistress as princess, or princess as mistress... Mistress as/like princess..., or princess like mistress, etc; dat don't sleep on mattress..., or do sleeps on "his/her" mattress/mattresses, etc; without removing her hairdress...? You can't ask her to UnCloth(u kn d rest...), etc...; let alone ask her to remove her hairdress or hairdresses... Which one did you needs..., or which one don't you have...?...
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
smalldivk111:

Bro please assist even if is 2k please I'm facing hunger as I'm talking to you not eaten a proper meal for some days now please if you can help I will be very grateful thanks
Below is a picture of the only thing I have to eat please help me thanks

Even with ur furnished apartments u are still begging for 2k

Because the guy promised some imaginary money he is no more Simp but a cheerful giver

Na that hunger go kill u
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Freedomlurther: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:
Am i banging her? No!

Boss God bless you as you help people.
Boss I swear with my life I never see food chop since yesterday, 500H will go a long way for me right now.
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Seagodess(f): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nawao grin... people are really starving in Nigeria.. you guys should use this hunger to fight the government

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by smalldivk111: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

Even with ur furnished apartments u are still begging for 2k

Because the guy promised some imaginary money he is no more Simp but a cheerful giver

Na that hunger go kill u
Re: I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? by Raalsalghul: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nothing wrong here, she needed the assistance and wasn't entitled about it.

So ride on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Cope For Days Without Nairaland. / Guys That Can Dance / Can U Be Like My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.