Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West (24044 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections / Bode George: PDP Can’t Afford To Field A Liar, Rogue As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
All political parties ins the SW are going to work for Emilokan of Africa.

We don't need to loud as the northerners do.

We will show them that we are the sophisticated.

Let them keep decamping in the North while we do internal damage in the South.

Wike, Otorm, Makinde and Ikpeazu are already in the bags

Bitter Obituary no dey get decampeeee ? grin
E cool day him no get now...

When e start, una go sleep so? undecided
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Emma2Seconds: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by TimmyA: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
We need to pass the message to the populace about the person that housed kabiru sokoto when he was delared watend
SenatePresdo:
Muslim-Muslim Jihadists Agenda is dead on Arrival.

Tinubu that doesn't care if all Yorubas run away to Cotonou as IDP, as long as he's president is not a good man, and can never be president.

He wouldn't even blink if they tell him 500 people were murdered in SW.

Let Tribalism not becloud our sense of judgement, we blacks can actually do better.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Coming from a PDP chieftain.

Chief Bode george why?? You know it is raining over here, this miscreants are going to start crying too. Don't make me drown in their tears
grin

Zombidients right now:
I will tell my mummy for you

Do you guys have a problem? He is talking about PDP, you are taking a shot at other people. And there are people liking this comment, is it that people can’t process information properly?
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by etrouble: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:
Thanks Bode George, but no thanks.

We are not doing PDP of APC in the south this 2023 elections, both parties are colossal failures and we're rather going for someone new and capable.

Vote for Peter Obi

And Giringori Pandora Obituary that was in PDP for 8 years after being in APGA for 8 years, is that the fresh air we are asking for?

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by DOM7: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
This man should know is because of him that PDP keep loosing in Lagos, " what will i go campaigning with " which political value you have in the south west? People are vigorously campaigning for Atiku in the south west your are hear making noise.
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Mcbayo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

We are not doing PDP of APC in the south this 2023 elections, both parties are colossal failures and we're rather going for someone new and capable.

Vote for Peter Obi
Obi has been part of the system that ruined Nigeria though

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by aylagos(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi
Delude you will cry after the election next year. Obi was part of that Same PDP you are condemning now ooo he left them some weeks ago, so he contributed to the failure PDP brought to Nigeria
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by fredoooooo: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi
Obi was a pdp memeber nothing new , just same old recycling..

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by onuman: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Chief Bode george why?? You know it is raining over here, this miscreants are going to start crying too. Don't make me drown in their tears
grin

Zombidients right now:

Peter Obi and Tinubu are not the only contenders for the presidency next year.
Foolishness is the cake for Tinubu urchinss. Igbophobia is your tea.
Look beyond the nose. Bode George is merely asking for good positions for the SW in PDP before campaign begins.
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by hotseat: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
It is now quite obvious that Athieffku and the PDP value the interest of Ayu more than victory at the polls.

Self inflicted defeat loading....
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by jehoha696(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Una sure say diz guy naw real pdp member,cuz him don dey yarn lyk saboteur
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Funflipper: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Pa Bode George always on the wrong side of events since Heaven Knows when grin
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by rolams(m): 2:46am On Sep 17, 2022
hopexter:

Then you must be a stupid follower to know this undecided undecided

You must be a slowpoke to support or agreed to what he said here. I do not need to be his follower before knowing the truth or reality. Follow who? An ex convict? Kai!

Look! Did he need to tell the people who the PDP chairman his and where he came from during campaign?

How many of the voters have you seen asking for the national chairman of a party before voting?

What's the business of the electorates with the party chairman? Is it the party chairman they are voting for or the presidential candidate?

Wait, have you tried to verify the reason behind the PDP's failure in Lagos State since 1999?

Your stupidity is greater than that of Bode for quoting with this response.
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Mummiesboy: 4:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Eriggs:
JAGABAN ALL THE WAY
This Tinubu picture should be 30 years back I guess
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Zombidients right now:

Chief Bode George statement does not call for this your joyous reaction. In fact, it is not a statement made to the detriment of PDP victory.

I am sure you are a youth. Yorubas have suffered so much in Nigeria. Our characters are quite different from other major tribes in Nigeria. I attended University in IBO land several decades ago and did training / services (regimental) in the North. Tribalism / racism are their normal attributes and characters and part of their nature, hence not seen as an aberration in their human nature. It is Yorubas that destroy their heroes and great men while other major tribes worship, adore and protect their heroes and great men. The only time a yoruba man supports his kinsman objectively. they will call it tribalism.

Dogara and Babachir Lawal are not fighting for Northern Christian but rather they are fighting for Northern agenda. Tambuwal never considered Dogara as a Christian before handing over to him as speaker despite all that Gbajabiamila did for him. If Wike has done 50% of what he did for Tambuwal to a Yoruba man, the Yoruba man would be willing to lay his life for him. This cannot be found in other tribe.

Chief Bode George and SouthWest team was humiliated in PortHarcourt some years ago when it was the turn of South West to produce PDP chairman. He vowed never to attend any PDP meeting in PortHarcourt again. The Chairmanship slot was given to Secondus. They said APC is a Yoruba Party. That is the plight of Yorubas in Nigeria because of characters of objectivity and fair mindedness.

The PDP knows it does not need any developmental project or anything done in South West to get about 50% of the votes. In fact, without campaign, PDP will still get almost 50% of the South West votes. They are just taking South West for granted. People complained of Tinubu bringing money with Bullion van a day to Presidential election. The money was a waste as the votes in South West was shared almost 50 : 50 between APC & PDP despite PDP not spending kobo. If Tinubu were to be IBO or Fulani the votes in IBO land or Fulani dominated area would have been 80% or more in favour of Tinubu.

Awolowo suffered the same fate in 1983 though through rigging.

It is very difficult for Yorubas to think like IBOS and Fulani because it is not in our character, but Nigeria's political and socio cultural foundation require people that think like IBOS and Fulani. No matter what happens, they support themselves. Because of this PDP does not need anything to score 50% in South West.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Tundex911: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Then make Bode ask Obasanjo now
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Abdulqareem: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi
BY YOUR DEFINITION OF SOUTH YOU MEAN SOUTH EAST ABI? WHY WOULD I VOTE FOR OBI, THE IMPORTER OF GROCERIES, A LIAR AND A MAN WITH STRONG PASSION FOR TAX EVASION(PANDORA)? LET HIM WAIT FOR THE NEXT 16 YEARS(AFTER TINUBU'S 8 YEARS AND ANOTHER NORTHERS 8 YEARS). THEN WE WILL SUPPORT HIM. IRANU
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Abdulqareem: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
His words, “But how do I go on the campaign trip in the South-West and tell the people that look, we are ready and you must vote for our candidate? We must realise that the opposition party has its own presidential candidate from the South-West and he (Tinubu) will tell them (voters) I have the presidential ticket, what does the PDP have on its ticket for South-West?

Hence to say PDP have lost the entire south west to Tinubu.

Although votes from SW will be shared between Obi and druggie tongue.
LP NO GO GET SHISHI VOTE
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Charly68: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2022
This Papa deceive pikin party has nothing good to offer .. imagine the stupidity that is playing out and the boldness of bigotry leaders ..
Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by Jd10k(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Muslim-Muslim Jihadists Agenda is dead on Arrival.

Tinubu that doesn't care if all Yorubas run away to Cotonou as IDP, as long as he's president is not a good man, and can never be president.

He wouldn't even blink if they tell him 500 people were murdered in SW.

Let Tribalism not becloud our sense of judgement, we blacks can actually do better.
Does Obi care if all Igbo are canibalise because of Every Monday sit at home in the East

Re: Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West by stevups(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
His words, “But how do I go on the campaign trip in the South-West and tell the people that look, we are ready and you must vote for our candidate? We must realise that the opposition party has its own presidential candidate from the South-West and he (Tinubu) will tell them (voters) I have the presidential ticket, what does the PDP have on its ticket for South-West?
Obi will not have one vote in southwest

Hence to say PDP have lost the entire south west to Tinubu.

Although votes from SW will be shared between Obi and druggie tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Citizens Groan As Rice Hits N77,000 Per Bag / Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) / Buhari Signs Engineers Amendment Act Into Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.