Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) (27903 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Flo36: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2022
hemucology:
Truly Obi don't hv anything to offer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you want him to say that Nigeria will be fixed in 6months time if elected in .... Obi is intelligent and smart unlike the old criminals and young hypers in All promises cancel (APC) who always tell lies with empty promises

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Xhurskid: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Why are u so daft in seeing the truth, get this country producing and the state he govern never produce atleast a pencil his even one of the inpoter of goods into this country, put state money into his family business but u still follow mediocrity. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Owopariola001:
Be like saying people no watch that video sef.

My ....

Vote Antecedents
Vote Competence
Vote Wisely
Vote Tinubu 2023.
Let your tinubu come and do his own interview. I want him to so I can laugh cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sonofthunder: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Juanmike:
I asked you a question , can it be solved overnight?

That's a very needless question. Nobody (at least not any reasonable person has asked any governorship, LG or presidential candidates to solve issues that concerns their jurisdiction overnight. That will be very shallow.

Can you list 5 practical solutions PO gave in his interview? Like exact process of approaching an issue. Not the typical method of throwing needless and false statistics, repeating the problems or saying "you have to solve security, you have to provide jobs".

How will he practically solve 5 of the problems confronting Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by iyke648(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Owopariola001:
Be like saying people no watch that video sef.

My Observation.

The man knew this was CNN, so he was cautious in bringing his usual fake statistics.

Also, he sounds jittery. One could easily see how he was just throwing words around without making sense.

For example, when he was asked about his plans to solve Nigeria's issues and make the country a producing country instead of a consuming one, he keeps saying, "we'll ensure farmers go to farms... enhance security architecture by employing more personal... have leaders with character, commitment, compassion..."

When he was asked how to penetrate the Northern part of Nigeria, he stuttered again, saying things like "North has bad roads, the price of bread in North is not different from South... The leaders we need should not be based on ethnicity, religion, or my turn..."

In short, jungle don dey mature, and people are beginning to see Obi as a "newspapers-stand analyst."

Even the anchor was at some point wondering what exactly Obi was saying, and she has to adjust her look, after appearing like she was lost in thought.

Vote Antecedents
Vote Competence
Vote Wisely
Vote Tinubu 2023.
Lol. Let Tinubu honour atleast one invitation and come for interview let's see how he will transform Nigeria. cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sonofthunder: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Go brush your smelling mouth first.

Typical of cowards that have nothing to offer..... Usually shameless and always avoiding issues raised and attacking the person engaging them.

Probably because you have nothing reasonable to offer.

Can you list 5 practical solutions PO gave in his interview? Like exact process of approaching an issue. Not the typical method of throwing needless and false statistics, repeating the problems or saying "you have to solve security, you have to provide jobs".

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sonofthunder: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
I bet you don't have enough data to watch the video. He said everything as it is. When will Tinubu grant a live interview even with NTA?

Again typical of people that have nothing reasonable to offer. Always attacking the person instead of focusing on the issues and bring forth their strong argument.

What exactly did he say? Or was he throwing words around just like you are doing now and continuously shifting the goal post?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
When u see a true leader u will know...not d ones that they will wake dead many from d grave because of his desperation into power.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
Spoken like the president in waiting that he is. Nigerians behold your incoming president who speaks the truth as it is and not others who tells lies to get our votes so that they can have unhindered access to our national purse. This is our opportunity to make Nigeria work again. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for our prosperity. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. We can't afford to miss this golden opportunity.

Bad belle
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sonofthunder: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Flo36:

So you want him to say that Nigeria will be fixed in 6months time if elected in .... Obi is intelligent and smart unlike the old criminals and young hypers in All promises cancel (APC) who always tell lies with empty promises

How will he practically solve 5 of the problems confronting Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sonofthunder: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Let your tinubu come and do his own interview. I want him to so I can laugh cheesy

How will he practically solve 5 of the problems confronting Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Salisoluwaseyi:
May God solve our problem

Na God solve problems in Germany, United States, Singapore abi? Nigerians and God calling without doing the necessary

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:
I can see Igbo, Igbo, Igbo and Igbo classic ladies. Again it buttressed my earlier submission of my region and my people alone.

So you can tell people who are Igbos from a picture?

Hmmmm. Lord take control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by freenature: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Already giving excuses eh ?

What you wrote is simply daft
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by jerk: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2022
I like how he mentioned security as the number one problem to solve. He knows that without security everything other problems can never be solved.
Let's give this man our vote.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Corridon: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2022
sonofthunder:

Again typical of people that have nothing reasonable to offer. Always attacking the person instead of focusing on the issues and bring forth their strong argument.

What exactly did he say? Or was he throwing words around just like you are doing now and continuously shifting the goal post?

Sorry dear. I'm not your PA that will be analyzing everything for you. I can help you with data if that's what you want so that you can watch it by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Greenfaces:
Sure. This is objectivity. Not telling me you will make dollar equal to naira and create millions of employment and pay graduates stipends.

Someone who can tell me straight that the ride will not be an easy one is more trustable than the ones who will employ 50 million youths into the army and give them what to eat and create demand and consumption.

So the next step is what should we do? All hands on the deck. Roll up our sleeves and get to work.

Your mumu no too much?
You just follow any direction he throws you like a zombie.
You obidirts have always presented him as a magician who'll transform naija overnight, now that the guy is scared and admitting to failure be even before getting there, you're already giving excuse for him. Awon were.

Laslas una just want ibo president, not that you don't know naijas problem isn't a personel problem but a systemic one.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by shegz24(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2022
david22uu:
In as much I am not into any candidate cos they have failed me in past... He Spoke the real solution needed in nigeria

SECURITY!!!

not some one telling me of how Nigerians will eat more ot telling me they will crash dollar rate..

If there was security, farmers can go back, no more famine, factories can work and our nations is back

Thumbs up Mr Peter Obi

"Security" is not a solution

His plan to fix the security ,which he never mentioned, is what you call a solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by shegz24(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2022
This man always talks about the problems but never his plan to fix anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2022
I just watched the full video of the interview and I really felt pity for the poor dude. Peter Obi is embarrassingly empty. The interview was tailored made by the Igbo interviewer to help him shine but he’s just too empty and unprepared to make the most out of it.

No plan, no bright idea, poor understanding of the country’s problems, zero understanding of the complexities of Nigeria, poor articulation and thought process. It’s unfortunate that this is the same dude some guys want to force down our throats as the messiah. Even Zain Asher was embarrassingly disappointed. A third class product cannot give more than a third class performance.

Good enough, we have far better options.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Babaken(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
lol you want him to tell you what you want to hear lies he's telling you the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by colestephan86: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DMbxEqabmA

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/video-nigerias-problems-cant-be-solved-overnight-says-peter-obi-on-cnn/amp/

Now he is talking to those he can't lie to, but he talks to his followers like he has all the solutions

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Th

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi.

I can't vote for a third class dullard.
He should go and join his people in the okrika market, that's where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Tayowin(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Lol, obidients has got something to feast on
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2022
See head like coconut
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
fabian063:
He is being objective and honest. He has the mental capacity to fix the country

Mental capacity and obi in the same sentence?
Hehehe....
Someone who takes advice from a mad man.
This your statement says a lot about your own mental capacity too, I don't think your number 6 is working well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Juanmike:
Can it be solved overnight?

He gives us that impression that he’s got some magic wand. Pun intended

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Gmajor(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
he is telling you the raw truth.
Unlike people that say that they'll make the Naira equal go the dollar. People who will tell you anything to get your vote
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Brimstone77: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You want him to tell you he will finish Boko Haram in one week?

Every one no that he is not a magician that will solve all Nigerian problem in one day..

At least unlike buharis APC he is truthful..
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Londonderry: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
May be he should have told fabulous lies and promised the moon or to make fuel 5kobo per liter or 50kobo = 1Dollar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.