Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) (66535 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
You are an idiot, and a killer, I am sure you have killed many people.

What on earth will make you use knife and take a life, why not end the relationship or marriage.

uote author=cherishmichael post=116744830]One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the deceased might be wrong and even be the cause.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by eallstar: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the deceased might be wrong and even be the cause.
And so? Even if she was wrong is there no court or law enforcement officers to report to?

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by dinkyicon: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:
Just look at his damn posture.

Let this be his Justice: Life imprisonment with hard labour.

The story is half though.

life imprisonment ke, this is a capital offence, culpable homicide punishable with death
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by dinkyicon: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the deceased might be wrong and even be the cause.
murder is murder

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by dinkyicon: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I can bet my balls that nothing will happen to that Chinese man. In fact the government will look for ways to defend and protect the Chinese like the idiot government they are.

In a sane country, that Chinese man would have been sentence to life imprisonment or death sentence with the entire China republic and Asia denied Visa.
stop capping non sense, go to kirikiri and see how many chinese and white men there, as a matter of fact the German that kill. His wife and child in ikoyi has been sentenced to death

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

Murder has never and can never be justified!

If you don't know the definition of terms, kindly find out. It helps you not look silly on public forums. Murder and Manslughter are two different thing!

Again, Murder is never justifiable.

On this forum, to many boys, it is justified. Because she must've taken a lot of his contributions financially for granted, we need to know why. It is justified to them.

We all know why they are asking.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Snitch24:
nothing to believe here until we here the story from the other part

You don't believe he killed her, or you are more interested in why he killed her, so that your curiosity about labeling her a golddigger will be satisfied?

Get a conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
sonofElElyon:

You don't know the meaning of self defence... or you are accusing the op of embellishing the facts because it was not stated that the lady tried to kill him which led to him fighting back to save his life.. you are the one assuming the unsuggested and unstated. The killer went with a knife to the victim's house for crying out loud!

Check the eye witness account given by victim's mother below

https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese
The original post of this thread which came up this morning did not give any single detail of what transpired (you can go back and read it). So all I said was that without further details, we cant make any conclusions, simple.

The link you posted above is from a different thread where more details were provided.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by cherishmichael: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2022
EndRape2:
You are an idiot, and a killer, I am sure you have killed many people.

What on earth will make you use knife and take a life, why not end the relationship or marriage.

uote author=cherishmichael post=116744830]One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the deceased might be wrong and even be the cause.
Keep talking to your mother not me, bitch !!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 1:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Lawrencebo0060:

Really?

That guy is an Alligator.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2022
obailala:
The original post of this thread which came up this morning did not give any single detail of what transpired (you can go back and read it). So all I said was that without further details, we cant make any conclusions, simple.

The link you posted above is from a different thread where more details were provided.

This story in this thread has enough information to show it was not a killing done in self defence and therefore unjustifiable... that's the point. The only killing that can be justified under the law is one done in self defence and there must be a real threat to the life of the one who kills from the one who is killed...

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2022
cherishmichael:
What? Someone comes to your parent's house to KILL you because you did them wrong, yet you blame yourself for your DEATH? it's murder we are talking about here bro. Are you saying this because she is a woman ( I know wetin SOME fit and don do to the son of man) or because she's a Northerner ( which most of you inherently hate)? Stop it please, be human first.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

This story in this thread has enough information to show it was not a killing done in self defence and therefore unjustifiable... that's the point. The only killing that can be justified under the law is one done in self defence and there must be a real threat to the life of the one who kills from the one who is killed...
Gbam!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Yes That's exactly what I said. I made my post based on the 2 sentence report given by the Op which did not contain any info whatsoever.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
She wasn’t willing to offer her kidney so he came to take it forcefully. Lol. Same federal government will free him with gift items like two breasts, one vulva, half yansh and six eyes
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
obailala:
Yes That's exactly what I said. I made my post based on the 2 sentence report given by the Op which did not contain any info whatsoever.

Smart guy.. you bolded a part of my comment but ignored the latter part which doesn't favour you... issokay
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Smart guy.. you bolded a part of my comment but ignored the latter part which doesn't favour you... issokay
Everything else you said was general knowledge so I just had to highlight and respond only to the key point in your comment.

Yes, murder can be justified if it's in self defence. The original post in this thread simply stated "Chinese man stabs nigerian girlfriend" and my point all long was that there wasnt sufficient info in the report to ascertain whether it was murder or self defence. All other info which you are judging on now were details which were supplied much later after the thread had progressed.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
9ja dey owe China much money so nothing go happen to d murderer. If China mount pressure make 9ja pay up all debt... even presido go turn gate man sad
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
obailala:
Everything else you said was general knowledge so I just had to highlight and respond only to the key point in your comment.

Yes, murder can be justified if it's in self defence. The original post in this thread simply stated "Chinese man stabs nigerian girlfriend" and my point all long was that there wasnt sufficient info in the report to ascertain whether it was murder or self defence. All other info which you are judging on now were details which were supplied much later after the thread had progressed.

No ! Why assume the man could have been acting on self defence when the story clearly said he came to the victim's house with a knife and forced his way to her room where he killed her Clearly this was not a case of self defence and the original story showed this... the killer was the aggressor from the get go.. sorry but you did not comprehend the story; its ramifications and implications

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

No ! Why assume the man could have been acting on self defence when the story clearly said he came to the victim's house with a knife and forced his way to her room where he killed her Clearly this was not a case of self defence and the original story showed this... the killer was the aggressor from the get go.. sorry but you did not comprehend the story; its ramifications and implications
Lol... Funny how you keep reading what I wrote but still cant understand it. I made no assumptions; there is nowhere I concluded that it was self defence. Rather I was open minded and cautioned people against making assumptions and conclusions based on a scanty story... Heck! why is this too difficult to understand? See the original post below:

A Chinese man entered a House and stabbed their daughter (Ummita) to death, in Janbula area Kano State.

Imagine coming to their country, their state, in their house & killed her. If a Nigerian do this in China, their govt will deny Nigerians visa to China.
Based on the scanty details above, all I said was that there was insufficient information for anyone to come to a conclusions whether it was self defence or just murder. That a man went to another's house isn't sufficient logic to say it cannot be self defence. My point was simple from the start, the post did not contain sufficient info for anyone to jump to any conclusions.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2022
obailala:
Lol... Funny how you keep reading what I wrote but still cant understand it. I made no assumptions; there is nowhere I concluded that it was self defence. Rather I was open minded and cautioned people against making assumptions and conclusions based on a scanty story... Heck! why is this too difficult to understand? See the original post below:

Based on the scanty details above, all I said was that there was insufficient information for anyone to come to a conclusions whether it was self defence or just murder. That a man went to another's house isn't sufficient logic to say it cannot be self defence. My point was simple from the start, the post did not contain sufficient info for anyone to jump to any conclusions.

The "scanty" story establishes a prima facie case... A man whose picture is produced with such (defiant) expression after the fact... who goes to a female's house (much physically weaker) to stab her to death.. no talk of the lady being the aggressor.. you really have to engage your imagination to even consider the possibility of his innocence...
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
sonofElElyon:

The "scanty" story establishes a prima facie case... A man whose picture is produced with such (defiant) expression after the fact... who goes to a female's house (much physically weaker) to stab her to death.. no talk of the lady being the aggressor.. you really have to engage your imagination to even consider the possibility of his innocence...

Lol... I dont do assumptions oo. It's okay if you prefer to judge cases based on assumptions and creative imaginations, but I just dont fancy that approach; I cant assume a person is a criminal just because his face looks woski!!

I'd rather be patient and wait for additional info; and in this case, it didnt even take up to 24hrs before more details of the crime started pouring in.

Wowo no be crime my brother, and wowo people have a right to fair trial even from the online jury grin
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2022
obailala:
Lol... I dont do assumptions oo. It's okay if you prefer to judge cases based on assumptions and creative imaginations, but I just dont fancy that approach; I cant assume a person is a criminal just because his face looks woski!!

I'd rather be patient and wait for additional info; and in this case, it didnt even take up to 24hrs before more details of the crime started pouring in.

Wowo no be crime my brother, and wowo people have a right to fair trial even from the online jury grin

Not wowo.. defiant...
Prima facie case I said.. which later was soundly established...
From the get go it was never looking good for the Chinese...
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
Abeg, let me know when this China man enter Kirikiri prison.
Since you said I should let you know when when the China man enters kirikiri, I will like you to follow the link below.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/court-remands-killer-chinese-in-kano-clarifies-issues-of-jurisdiction/
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Since you said I should let you know when when the China man enters kirikiri, I will like you to follow the link below.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/court-remands-killer-chinese-in-kano-clarifies-issues-of-jurisdiction/
You no even read am you rush go quote me. grin The man is remanded in a custodial center, not in a prison. It means the court has not passed a judgement on the matter.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2022
immortalcrown:
You no even read am you rush go quote me. grin The man is remanded in a custodial center, not in a prison. It means the court has not passed a judgement on the matter.
Yeah! You now agree with me that he will soon face the wrath of the law? That is where I am going. If he is guilty he will be sent to prison(kirikiri) or whatever.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Emeka2000Emeka: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Parrot69:
The Chinese, The Indians, The Arabs. Be mindful of these people especially the Chinese! They're very ill tempered.. I don't know if it's due to their culture or psychological aspect, most of them are sadist and moody.
The Indians are the worst, they can kill you because of woman. The headquarters of "Simpism" is located there. And COLOR skin Black is a problem to them.. even if you're a mixed colored Indian you're are being segregated.

The Arabs are cool with you, till you have misconceptions about their religion. And they nag about women alot.
The Guy you thought was cool with you will turn to a vampire in a Sec!

I hope the Government follow the case up cos such things cannot happen in their country.
I've never heard were blacks kill Chinese in China.
Blacks kill Indians in India.
Blacks kill Lebanese in Leban.
It's always vice-versa.

LMFAO. You dont even know what Nigerians can do.Lie steal , street justice and abduction. Nigeria is bleeped
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Yeah! You now agree with me that he will soon face the wrath of the law? That is where I am going. If he is guilty he will be sent to prison(kirikiri) or whatever.
I never said there will be no trial attempt. I said he will not be punished the way a Nigerian will be punished both in and outside Nigeria for the same crime. Once again, let me know when Nigerian government sends the man to prison.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
immortalcrown:
I never said there will be no trial attempt. I said he will not be punished the way a Nigerian will be punished both in and outside Nigeria for the same crime. Once again, let me know when Nigerian government sends the man to prison.
That is all right. Just be up to date.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
kingRagnarr:
mahn are u even human?
Now that you've seen the other side of the story, what'd you have to say? I am not justifying the murder though
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is the real story, of which the poster was suppose to write it. The girl is a graduate and she's is 23 years old. She actually was dating the Chinese guy and she promised to marry him of which the guy also promised to marry her. So bc of this the Chinese guy was taking very good care of her and was lavishing on her, along the line when she was ready to marry, she went to marry a northerner like herself after some months something transpired and she divorced the man and was now single again.
When the Chinese man got to know that she's had divorced her husband he(Chinese man) tried to come back to her bc he still loved her, but the girl already lost interest as she said she wants to be alone. The Chinese man did everything in his possible power to get Amina or what's her name back again all to no avail.
So on that faithful day he snicked into their compound and entered into the girls bed room through the window and stabbed her to death.
This was the full story!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.