Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) (66547 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Emperordynasty: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Northerners that are known for stabbing and always on rampage are no where to be seen..
I still wonder why he’s still breathing or Op, was this picture taken before he was burnt to death?
Asin the thing tire me..I thought they are violent in the north, abi is it only harmless Christians that they can accuse of blasphemy and lynch to death...

So this man is allowed to commit this hedious crime and the so called fighters up north can do nothing about it

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by SamOchuko: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1571042602644013057?t=3bsQvjNgrP4Wua6x9HOhGw&s=08

And the Chinese man is still breathing? Na which kind idiots day that place? Them for never enter street begin kill non northerners if na a fellow Nigerian kill their daughter? Una see beast way una go beat to death una hand am over to police begin form good citizens, I pray your stupidity ends soon.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Olat4421: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the diseased might be wrong and even be the cause.
am sorry to say but u are indeed very stupid

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Things like this happen all over the world. The man did a very criminal act and he will face the consequence. Many Nigerians are in Chinese prisons for committing crimes like this
Abeg, let me know when this China man enter Kirikiri prison.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
You are now thinking assuch because it happened to a Northerner and a Muslim...had it been it is the other way round.... there'll be no justification you'll just keep shouting..

Now you know deep in your heart that you are hypocrites, bigots and double standard fellonies
No shut it! The same way you feel no pity for the death of an Igbo woman and tag her ipob is the same way he doesn’t give a fvck. Since we have decided to be callous and wicked in this country let it spread all over. Your comments on this forum is well documented and known.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by hammerT: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
manuelkel:

angry

IF SOUTHERNERS BE LIKE ME, BY NOW, ABOKI WILL BE BEHAVING HIMSELF.

DO U KNOW, HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY MURDERED FOR NO REASON.

THE IMO STATE WOMAN MURDERED IN HER SHOP FOR STOPPING ABOKI PRAYING IN HER SHOP ENTRANCE.

THOSE KILLED ON CLAIMS WITH NO EVIDENCE OF BURNING QUARAN.

THOSE MURDERED AFTER FRIDAY PRAYERS, TERRORISM .

LEAH SHARIBU, ETC.

I' M A DANGEROUS MAN BVECAUSE I NEVER FORGET ANYTHING.

MESS OR OFFEND ME AT YOUR OWN PERIL, BECAUSE WHEN U FORGET, I REMEMBER.

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by manuelkel(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

WHERE IS UJU ANYA?! LEAVE THE BRITS ALONE, IT IS CHINA THAT IS COLONISING TODAY.

BUT, HONESTLY WHEN WILL BLACK MAN HAVE SENSE?

NIGERIA FOR EXAMPLE HAVE EVERYTHING IT TAKES TO BE GREATER THAN EVEN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. BUT UNTIL THAT DAY WE START BELIEVING IN OURSELVES WISHING AND WORKING FOR THE BEST FOR THIS SUPPOSE TO THE GREATEST NATION. UNTIL THEN!

That's why you have to vote the best candidate, don't let tribalism take your vote. shocked
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by IamAsiri: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
adecz:
undecided

❗️❗️There must be a story behind
this tragedy❌❌❌

A Chinese Man can't just randomly
enter a house to kill a woman.

Most likely she is a girlfriend who
took something valuable from him
and refused to return it.

Trust slay mamas❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

shocked shocked sad
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
If he had insulted the prophet then perhaps he would face justice but with this, he hasn't really done anything.

BTW, The guy is wearing a shirt that has the message "Just do it" and well...he just did it. Some people no get joy grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by cherishmichael: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Olat4421:
am sorry to say but u are indeed very stupid
Your mama
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Morphinne: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the diseased might be wrong and even be the cause.
You obviously crave attention. Irredeemable fool undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Dem triads are in Kano.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Olabode211: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
he must be jet-li family.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Chinedum300: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Sentence him to life in prison
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by alabisulaiman31: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
hammerT:
I GOT NO SYMPATHY FOR THE ABOKI.

THE CHINESE MAN DID A VERY GOOD JOB.

LET US REMEMBER DEBORAH, MAYBE THIS CHINESE GUY PROMISED TO TEACH THEM A LESSON FOR THAT AND HAS DONE IT.

Common sense, you no get. A person life is wasted and you are here saying gibberish. Do you even know her religion? You must be an IPOB apologist
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:

And that justifies murder
Your post really sucks !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by ndubest111(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1571042602644013057?t=3bsQvjNgrP4Wua6x9HOhGw&s=08
Nothing will happen to the Chinese man but let Igbo man try it all the Igbo shops would be burnt down. Cowards everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by cherishmichael: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
McBluemoon:
Seriously you are brainless
Tell it to your brainless Mother
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Blake755: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
See the people we dey give citizenship sad angry
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Timekeeper452: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
what wrong justifies someone coming into your house and stabbing you?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by hammerT: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
If he had insulted the prophet then perhaps he would face justice but with this, he hasn't really done anything.

BTW, The guy is wearing a shirt that has the message "Just do it" and well...he just did it. Some people no get joy grin

NOT EVERYBODY THAT WATCH THE WAY THEY MURDER DEBORAH WILL ALLOW THEM GO SCOTFREE LIKE OUR AFONJA AND NORTHERN CHRISTIAN BRO.

MANY OF US, JUST THEY WAIT OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH THEM A VERY GOOD LESSON.

WE GET PROFESSIONALS FOR THIS KILLING BUSINESS.

THIS GUY IS A HERO

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by NaMe4: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:

Regardless of what the story would be, murder is a capital offense.

Over to the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Fira09:
Just look at his damn posture.

Let this be his Justice: Life imprisonment with hard labour.

The story is half though.

No for your suggestions

He should be burn to death by angry mob
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Abeg, let me know when this China man enter Kirikiri prison.
Must it be only in kirikiri?;The offence was comitted in Kano. So you should not be talking of kirikiri. Besides, the country is not as bad as that that the man will allow to go Scot free if he is found guilty.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2022
sonofElElyon:

And that justifies murder
Your post really sucks !!!
What the person you quoted said is very valid. No one here knows the real story, and until then, the ehoke report means nothing.

...and yes, murder can sometimes be justified.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by hammerT: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2022
BECAUSE OF THIS MAN, I AM IN LOVE WITH THE CHINESE MAN.

WE SHOULD GET HIS NAME AND MAKE SURE HE IS CELEBRATED.

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by SamOchuko: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
A proof that there is no government in Nigeria for Nigerians. Slap a Chinese in China and see the outcome. In fact, slap the Chinese in Nigeria, you will realize what you call government of Nigeria is a messenger of Chinese government.

But this post does not give the full story. The man did not just wake up to kill. But there is no justification for murder. The China man should not have killed the person.

My guy them day beat and them day even kidnap chinko for Nigeria here and nothing day happen, it’s just that the people in that vicinity where this happened are just lily livered else they ought to have roasted this idiot and not hand him over to the cops.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Das1mama: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2022
nlfpmod:

God!!!

Is he still Breathing? if yes,,,, it means some Gluttony are out there to Monetize this ugly and Barbaric act of his..

Wickedness at it's peak.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by cherishmichael: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
You are now thinking assuch because it happened to a Northerner and a Muslim...had it been it is the other way round.... there'll be no justification you'll just keep shouting..

Now you know deep in your heart that you are hypocrites, bigots and double standard fellonies
If you are having any issues with religion, that's to your pocket, if you wish to kill yourself your business, tag me again let me see how brainless you are, trash being like you!!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2022
kingRagnarr:
mahn are u even human?
he's simply saying balance the story. Haven't you seen where a man want to rape a woman with machete and the woman was courageous to stab him? Until evidence show the woman was actually the victim. The woman would have been tag murderer

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Theunbothered: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2022
kingRagnarr:
mahn are u even human?

He must be one escaped zoo animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.