Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) (66530 Views)

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
one sided story
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by TheMaharajah: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
She don touch the worst part of this man inferiority complex thus sending a fleshy daminator after herself.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by TheMaharajah: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
She don touch the worst part of this man inferiority complex thus sending after herself a fleshy robot programmed to distroy her at all cost.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by toprealman: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:

That's why i said the story is not complete, and my sis or family members won't act that part of the story they omitted. undecided
That's the funny thing, you have already written the script. It is well bro.
Your own will never be a victim in Jesus name but let love and empathy rule.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by ThatsONYI: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
shocked

What?! angry
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
He shirt says just do it...... And he did it
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Someodds: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:

Get out!! Who is this one, See mugu oo

May you face such soon.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
He should be killed
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Edc1: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Really
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by deavicky(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
He get luck say no be my relative I for tire for vehicle drive am for express.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why is that Chinese vampire still standing.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by cherishmichael: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Someodds:

May you face such soon.
And your family.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by cherishmichael: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chinese man stabs 23-year-old Nigerian lover to death in Kano

News in full details...

A Chinese man identified as Geng Quangrong has allegedly stabbed his lover, a 23-year-old woman, Ummu Kulthum to death at Janbulo quarters, Kumbotso Local Government Area of Kano.

The police in Kano confirmed the incident through its spokesman SP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, who explained that the suspect, Geng, 47, committed the crime on Friday after scaling the fence of the deceased residence to gain access where he stabbed her severally until she gave up the spirit.

Geng alleged that he was deceived by Ummu who was his girlfriend and promised to marry him but betrayed him even after he had spent so much money on her.

The suspect further stated that he was angered by her deception and decided to attack and kill the deceases at her residence.
The police spokesman further stated that the mother of the deceased raised alarm during the act and the police was immediately alerted of the development where the Commissioner of Police, Abubakar Lawan, directed the DPO, Dorayi Babba, to take charge of the situation.

Deng has since been transferred to the state headquarters at Bompai for further investigation and prosecution.
Meanwhile, late Ummu has been buried Saturday morning in Kano as the family members and friends mourn her sudden departure.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
I don't like to judge incomplete stories like this. What led the Chinese man to the house, what is between him and the deceased? And People should stop attributing a crime to a race rather than to the individual who committed it.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
See em face...
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
VALUABLE things involved
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Slynation(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Well...I just read the full details, This Nigerian girl obviously thought she's dealing with a regular Nigerian simp whom she can deceive and chop his money like biscuits while she dumps him and move on to the next available and ever ready simps...Now she has met her untimely death due to greed...!!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Bamijoko1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the deceased might be wrong and even be the cause.

U are talking in nonsense, no matter what her offence might be, must he killed her ?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Slynation:
Well...I just read the full details, This Nigerian girl obviously thought she's dealing with a regular Nigerian simp whom she can deceive and chop his money like biscuits while she dumps him and move on to the next available and ever ready simps...Now she has met her untimely death due to greed...!!
Everybody here are blind to see the man shedding tears. cry cry

What the fine girl did to the man must have been very painful.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
pacespot:
I don't like to judge incomplete stories like this. What led the Chinese man to the house, what is between him and the deceased? And People should stop attributing a crime to a race rather than to the individual who committed it.
For Chinese man to be shedding tears, means she did something very painful that hurts his soul so badly.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
sonofElElyon:

So is this particular case one of self defence? Did you read the story at all ? Was his life in danger at that material time ? Answer is no.. it was not a necessary act to preserve his life.. he could've gone to the police to report any crime (if any) by the deceased against him... no justification..
The story did not give a single detail of what transpired. So without further info, we cannot say what the real story is, period! People should learn to stop making assumptions and drawing conclusions based on their made up assumptions.

The 2 sentence story by the OP does not tell us anything about whether it was self defense or not.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

Murder has never and can never be justified!

If you don't know the definition of terms, kindly find out. It helps you not look silly on public forums. Murder and Manslughter are two different thing!

Again, Murder is never justifiable.
I'm not looking or talking silly; and anyone who isnt silly should know this.

If a murderous bokoharam terrorist charges at me with a gun to blow off my head and I somehow manage to overpower him and gun him down, that is neither murder or manslaughter. Even God wouldnt count that against me.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
One side story, this can not just be the whole story, though he is wrong, but when something happens like this we should learn to know and relate from both sides. At the end , the deceased might be wrong and even be the cause.
Definitely, she may have scammed the Chinese man, it is typical of most naijarian women
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Everybody here are blind to see the man shedding tears. cry cry

What the fine girl did to the man must have been very painful.
Well... People ought to be very careful when dealing with other people, not everybody is strong enough to handle rejection, most people can do anything to get back at you...like the man was ready for any consequences, he killed her without remorse, chilled until her mum called the police...
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
I can bet my brown bottom that the naijarian woman scammed the Chinese man hence his actions, she probarbly has frustrated him, taken much from him to the point of murdering her, from the looks of the Chinese man it clearly indicates that he has nothing to lose anymore. He has lost everything and hope. See as he is staring wide eyed in frustration and hoplessness.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Galadimabawa:
one sided story
Correct,
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Kingkzee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
They should not spare him oo
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by adecz: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
chindoone:
Mumu man u no dey read ne u go just open mouth waaaa

Continue to dey follow Chinese
thinking you go do them yahoo-yahoo.

Your own story go soon appear for
Nairaland ☠️☠️☠️

No talk say we no warn you.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
obailala:
The story did not give a single detail of what transpired. So without further info, we cannot say what the real story is, period! People should learn to stop making assumptions and drawing conclusions based on their made up assumptions.

The 2 sentence story by the OP does not tell us anything about whether it was self defense or not.

You don't know the meaning of self defence... or you are accusing the op of embellishing the facts because it was not stated that the lady tried to kill him which led to him fighting back to save his life.. you are the one assuming the unsuggested and unstated. The killer went with a knife to the victim's house for crying out loud!

Check the eye witness account given by victim's mother below

https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by Litmus: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
See how so-called black people are fighting hard to justify the killing of this woman by a Chinese man just because she is Nigerian. undecided
So what's the use of black people ? This is why I feel that Nigeria may as well favour Chinese immigration over those of blacks from elsewhere. At least the Chinese have construction skills. Blacks from other parts of Africa just have jealousy and bad belleh.
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by 3rockets(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Motherfucker even posing for camera!
Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by tafat: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
The black man has fallen everywhere, imagine this happening in your backyard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.