Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? (1128 Views)

Does God Really Know The Future? / The Supreme God / Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

You are the IGNORANT one, saying dumb and baseless things without evidence. You want to lie so you can feel good in your ignorance. All where you are reading your jargons is it from pluto?
Stop quoting me too.
Have you ever heard of NEOPLATONISM and PLATONISM
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

You are the IGNORANT one, saying dumb and baseless things without evidence. You want to lie so you can feel good in your ignorance. All where you are reading your jargons is it from pluto?
Stop quoting me too.

1 Like

Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Are you gnostic??....No
Whereas i'm one

So what makes you think i'm reading all these from somewhere,when it's what i practise

Gnostoc literally means knowledge.
Who’s not gnostic? Or are you ignorant?

Maybe you should look up on the origin of Gnostic and not the one affliated with Chrestianity.
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Who taught plato?
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Who taught plato?
Just go read about PROPERLY and stop arguing
Plato and Aristotle even taught about it in the school of Athens
pluto was also fond of describing the earth as the material evidence
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Just go read about PROPERLY and stop arguing

Plato and Aristotle even taught about it in the school of Athens

pluto was also fond of describing the earth as the material evidence

It’s you that should go and start reading and stop basking in IGNORANCE.
What has plato and Aristotle teaching anything got to do with yaldaboath which is gotten from JEWISH MYTHOLOGY?

You are lost.
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Gnostoc literally means knowledge.
Who’s not gnostic? Or are you ignorant?

Maybe you should look up on the origin of Gnostic and not the one affliated with Chrestianity.

And who's saying that's not what gnostics mean??
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

And who's saying that's not what gnostics mean??

So why are you asking “if I’m one? “Whereas you are”
Is it by membership to be Gnostic?
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by sharpwriter(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

If you’ve read the book of thomas, you’d have know who this “god” is.
I wasn't talking to you... I knew the reason I quoted whom I quoted!
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
sharpwriter:

I wasn't talking to you... I knew the reason I quoted whom I quoted!

The book of thomas wasn’t reading in English.
“god” is an English word cheesy
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
I'm done ARGUING
This is something i've being taught my whole life
i can't keep ARGUING with you please i'm out
but first thing first ya'll go read on Neoplatonism and Platonism
I'm out
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
I'm done ARGUING

This is something i've being taught my whole life

i can't keep ARGUING with you please i'm out

but first thing first ya'll go read on Neoplatonism and Platonism

I'm out

neoplatonism and platonism is where you read about Gnostic talking about yaldaboath and sophia?
They also talked about jesus?

Keep basking in ignorance.
You are lost.
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

So why are you asking “if I’m one? “Whereas you are” Is it by membership to be Gnostic?
What are you just talking about ??
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

neoplatonism and platonism is where you read about Gnostic talking about yaldaboath and sophia?

You are lost.

So??
please STOP quoting me
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

What are you just talking about ??

Gnostic means knowledge.
So what do you mean if I’m Gnostic? And that you are, is it by membership?

Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

You are lost.

Mind you i didn't read about it,i was taught
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

So??
please STOP quoting me
Plato talking about yaldaboath from JEWISH MYTHOLOGY BWAHAHAHA

Stop quoting me too and start reading.
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Mibd you i didn't read about it,i was taught

No wonder.
So you just regurgitating what you are taught?
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Gnostic means knowledge.
So what do you mean if I’m Gnostic? And that you are, is it by membership?

So
Why arguing that they don't believe in any Supreme being

please just leave me alone
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

So
Why arguing that they don't believe in any Supreme being

please just leave me alone
Who are the “Gnostics” that believe in supreme beings? Where did they agree? Or you talking about one of plato hypotheses created after his death.
Who are the “gnostics” saying a middle east character called yaldaboath created the material word? Pluto? Bwahahahah

You are lost.
Gnostic means knowledge.

Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by 43Ronin: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

i never said pluto means Gnostics....Pleasseeeee

i'm out

You don't know this guy you are talking to. he will just waste your time.
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Why doesn’t he just bring evidence and facts and shut me up, yahweh worshipper?

Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
The origins of gnosticism are not clearly known,but there is a general agreement that threads of the teachings arising somewhere in what was today known as the middle east and Asia minor-areas in which several cultures could converge and synthesize.many scholars find the roots of gnosticism in Neoplatonism,which similarly devalues matter and regards the spirit as the true reality
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by 43Ronin: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Who are the “Gnostics” that believe in supreme beings? Where did they agree? Or you talking about one of plato hypotheses created after his death.
Who are the “gnostics” saying a middle east character called yaldaboath created the material word? Pluto? Bwahahahah

You are lost.
Gnostic means knowledge.

Oha knowledge of what. The gnostics had knowledge but knowledge of what. Since you seem to know, tell us the knowledge the gnostics knew
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Oha knowledge of what. The gnostics had knowledge but knowledge of what. Since you seem to know, tell us the knowledge the gnostics knew

Gnostics LITERALLY mean knowledge.
Who are these “knowledge” you keep talking about.

Maybe you are talking about the Gnosticism associated with Chrestianity.
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Thank you

i'm done replying him
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Thank you

i'm done replying him

Gnostic talking about jesus then you went ahead to mention pluto? Bwahahahah grin
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by 43Ronin: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Gnostics LITERALLY mean knowledge.
Who are these “knowledge” you keep talking about.

Maybe you are talking about the Gnosticisim associated with Chrestianity.
Oga I am not asking you to interprete the literal meaning of gnostics. They are called gnostics because they had knowledge. Now I ask you knowledge of what?
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Oga I am not asking you to interprete the literal meaning of gnostics. They are called gnostics because they had knowledge. Now I ask you knowledge of what?

Omo ise, Who are these “gnostics” that CLAIM they have knowledge?they got names?
Or you mean jewish mythology writers?
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by 43Ronin: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oga first of all, gnostics is not knowledge. Gnosis is knowledge. The gnostics are people who have attained esoteric & mystical knowledge about the divine. They could be in christianity, African traditions etc.

1 Like

Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by 43Ronin: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Omo ise, Who are these “gnostics” that CLAIM they have knowledge?they got names?
Or you mean jewish mythology writers?

Go and do your research then cone back to your answers
Re: Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? by Maynmann: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:
Oga first of all, gnostics is not knowledge. Gnosis is knowledge. The gnostics are people who have attained esoteric & mystical knowledge about the divine. They could be in christianity, African traditions etc.

Omo ise, it seems you are talking about Gnosticism that is associated with Christianity gotten from JEWISH MYTHOLOGY..

Gnostic and gnosis means KNOWLEDGE, they are common greek words nothing mystical about it
Bwahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America / Strictly For Catholics / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.