Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) (77583 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by spencekat(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2022
He was tired and he is very aged.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by franugo(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428697/tinubu-sleeps-meeting-gombe-emirs-palace-photos-video/

Senate president Ahmed lawan? What happe you to that guy that displaced him?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus was 33 years and GOD that came in human form and Tinubu is 70 mere human. so much what are you insinuating?
how can you say it was God that came in human form? If it was God that can in human form? Who then was talking when Jesus was baptized " this is my begotten son, with whom I'm well pleased?" and who was Jesus talking to when he was about to be crucified " Father take this cup away from me.............." abi how him take talk am sef?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Ameduedwin: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Let this man go and rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by BafanaBafana: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Owopariola001:

That's to tell you it's not about age.

Can you even count how many times you've slept off during lectures, sermons, or even while watching TV in the afternoon?
Have you ever caught Buhari sleeping in public?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by seunjungle1(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Tell me as a member of church congregation or any gathering that you never or don't use to doss down?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by hardon1(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
This is absolutely normal, especially when the body has really worked and need to regain strength. Doesn't necessarily correlate to age

if you haven't in your entire life slept off during a meeting, class, church service/jumat sermon, seminar/workshop etc. Come out and swear with the life your penis or vagina
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2022
2face:- If nobody talks about u, then u are nobody...

Imagine, zombies still dey masturbate on his sleeping pishure... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Patriotsleague: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2022
So you and Obi the Pandora thief are aliens, you don't sleep cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Stanleynf: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea,
BABA don't sleep wake up collect your failure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2022
BABANGBALI:
how can you say it was God that came in human form? If it was God that can in human form? Who then was talking when Jesus was baptized " this is my begotten son, with whom I'm well pleased?" and who was Jesus talking to when he was about to be crucified " Father take this cup away from me.............." abi how him take talk am sef?
if this your comment becomes human what will people call it?
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Old man is tired. Buhari can't wait to leave, while this one is eager to enter lols who do us this kind tin.

Anyway Obi is coming

Obi is only a dream.

He won't win.

Besides, Tinubu is a way better choice than Obi.

Make we forget the discrimination of age.

Obi didn't perform as Anambra governor.

Go and verify the states of the roads he constructed...also check poverty index before and during his administration.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human

So this is what you guys are using to campaign against lp.. u can imagine apc that has never lied...?this olodo PandoraObi is proud posting obi's imagine just to exonerate tifibu and his criminal gang.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Your answer packs the right amount of punch!

God bless you bro!

PandoraObi:
Jesus Christ slept in the boat when he was tired during the storm on the sea, Jesus Christ is GOD that came to earth in human form, Tinubu is mere human

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Traplord09: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2022
THERE is no doubt that corruption has become so entrenched in Nigeria today to the extent that it has eaten so deep into the very fabric of the society. Though every Nigerian knows there is corruption, which Transparency International defines as “the abuse of entrusted power for private gain,” many Nigerians view the menace largely from the lenses of public office holders without considering the involvement and roles being played by individuals, including civil servants, among others.

The situation was so bad that a former British Prime Minister, David Cameron, recently described Nigeria as «fantastically corrupt». Little wonder then that corruption was an issue in the country›s last general election, which ushered in the current government at the centre.

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Just look at the way the man on blue turban is looking at him that which kind wahala be this grin

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2022
STPEACE10:

Sorry bro, I hope you have a life outside this Nairaland? Because I'm finding it difficult to figure out why you renamed your moniker to PandoraObi, and your post borders around Peter Obi. No doubt you do get little stipend from your BAT, but is it enough to sustain you??
I guess your mother told you poeple supporting BAT are getting stipends? is that what she is using to take care of you? common don't be ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by deltateam: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428697/tinubu-sleeps-meeting-gombe-emirs-palace-photos-video/

Shettima is breaking protocol. Check out the picture arrangements.

Anyway I assume they hope to make Tinubu a commissioner too.
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Your answer packs the right amount of punch!

God bless you bro!

Amen
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Hydroxide(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
he needs rest more than he needs the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by daygee12: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Bodmum:
what was Jesus age then?

That answers ur hateful thought

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by daygee12: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
The people that are pushing this man to his grave will never end well. Imagine a sick old man being tossed around like a ball for selfish reasons. At the same time I haven't seen someone that is greedy like Tinubu. Man just wants to answer president by all means possible.

Who is pushing ur Father to the grave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Klington: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Brightest04(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2022
No, he wasn't dozing he was just communicating with the ancestors at the other side of the universe.
envoymedia:

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
A
Re you comparing Tinubu to Lord Jesus ?

Are you kidding me ?

OmG Tinubu supporters!!!
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by idiagbo86(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Guy man was meditating and not sleeping . Emilokan!
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
if this your comment becomes human what will people call it?
answer the question my friend, don't run away from it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by kizyalex10(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:
To travel long journey from south to all d way sokoto nor easy at all.

All the presidential candidates are bad....Peter Obi is the worst of all of them. He won't win the election but he will become richer more richer than Nnamdi Kanu.
you can’t support Tinubu and not look stupid indeed,Lagos to sokoto that he didn’t go by roAd and less than 3 hours by air is what is tiring.Peter obi left Canada for US nd still did granted interviews,like a whole day of international airport stress and even have a speech before leaving Canada.all of you workers of inequities shall not end well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by smsinnigeria(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2022
I thought nairaland is for Tinubu, while are they bringing a negative publicity about him. Tinubu should know that not everyone that calls him Jagaban Jagaban will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by sonus(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
I slept too during my traditional wedding session
PandoraObi:
Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

You're very stupid for making this kind of comparison.

Was Jesus Christ in a meeting when he slept?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) by Agugbadin: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Why won't he sleep, can't you seethe Golden seat that the Emir has, even you may sleep off on such a Golden seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.