Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don’t Women Ever Listen (3325 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? / Don’t Women Enjoy Breastfeeding Their Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Wealthbrain22(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2022
At this point I don’t bother explaining nothing to a female anymore because it’s a waste of time. Women don’t think with their brains but with the feelings. Let’s say for example you need space and you’re on a very serious project, you can beg the women in your life like family, friends and partner to give you some space because you don’t need distractions but you would just be deceiving yourself because they may say yes but will do the opposite five minutes later. They don’t understand your logic, all they experience is their feelings and if that feeling is of love or attention they will bother you irrespective of your need for space till you fail on your project and then they will act like you failed on your own and they didn’t do a single thing wrong, if you push the topic too much they will again emotionally react to it and maybe start crying or some emotional blackmailing attitude.

It’s just how they are built, the same with advising a woman, such a waste of time. They will shake their heads but do the exact opposite again because a woman is a slave to how she feels, your words cannot dominate the feelings she has towards that situation.

What I do now? I just stop talking Or advicing them and go right ahead to being unavailable without explanation of any kind, you see me when you see me because I’m a man, a thinker, a planner, I’m not in a romantic relationship with my feelings like a woman. Don’t advise a woman, you’re wasting your time.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Chnbanc: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
At this point I don’t bother explaining nothing to a female anymore because it’s a waste of time. Women don’t think with their brains but with the feelings. Let’s say for example you need space and you’re on a very serious project, you can beg the women in your life like family, friends and partner to give you some space because you don’t need distractions but you would just be deceiving yourself because they may say yes but will do the opposite five minutes later. They don’t understand your logic, all they experience is their feelings and if that feeling is of love or attention they will bother you irrespective of your need for space till you fail on your project and then they will act like you failed on your own and they didn’t do a single thing wrong, if you push the topic too much they will again emotionally react to it and maybe start crying or some emotional blackmailing attitude.

It’s just how they are built, the same with advising a woman, such a waste of time. They will shake their heads but do the exact opposite again because a woman is a slave to how she feels, your words cannot dominate the feelings she has towards that situation.

What I do now? I just stop talking Or advicing them and go right ahead to being unavailable without explanation of any kind, you see me when you see me because I’m a man, a thinker, a planner, I’m not in a romantic relationship with my feelings like a woman. Don’t advise a woman, you’re wasting your time.
U said it all right!!
Women and emotional feelings are 5&6.
Imagine ...
A lady keeps asking me for cash and I keep giving...
At a point I became fedup and angry, cos I couldn't concentrate on my lifestyle...
And told her point blank
That she is extorting me!!
She became sober and changed everything to make me feel bad for expressing my mind..
Las Las na me come dey apologize and the extortion continued.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Streetmovement(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This bitches been using them emotions to trap niggas for days

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Kdon2: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Well said. My own almost ruined me with this emotional blackmail stuff

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Tboymessiah(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

U said it all right!!
Imagine ...
At a point I became fedup and angry, cos I couldn't concentrate on my lifestyle...
And told her point blank
She became sober and changed everything to make me feel bad for expressing my mind..

NasoLifeBe

Funny dude hahahahah
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

U said it all right!!
Imagine ...
And told her point blank

Funny part is she’s not even a bad person really or trying to ruin you, it’s just her natural feminine nature to be this way. You either keep giving her till you’re bankrupt or you just cut her off completely. There’s no middle ground with women, life is black and white to them , no in betweens

13 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Streetmovement:

This bitches been using them emotions to trap niggas for days

Exactly, they have so many tricks. “I missed you” “I was scared something happened to you” that’s when you’re not available anymore for exploitation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Women are just children in adult bodies. They are very histrionic in nature. Once you know women's nature, you just have to remain focus on your goal, project or whatever. Don't even look back for once to yield to their histronics most especially if such will jeopardize the achievement of the said goal, purpose, mission or project.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Streetmovement(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Exactly, they have so many tricks. “I missed you” “I was scared something happened to you” that’s when you’re not available anymore for exploitation.

Something to make you fall again, it's a trap
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Sonnobax15(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2022
Nothing but the truth....
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Sucre6: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

U said it all right!!
Imagine ...
And told her point blank

Symptoms of a simping syndrome

Let me give you one red pill to swallow

All your past efforts and sacrifices to her becomes meaningless the very moment you stop making more sacrifice, and she jumps into another available dick that would simp for her and provides all she needs. button line, u are only a means to an end., don't feel special and foolishly stupid In giving in to her games when they blackmail you, blackmailing only works on simps

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Remijuice: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
Which means you haven't heard about Ubunja. Cause we have gone pass this stage and subject years ago..

Search Ubunja Emotion and Logic... I think.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Mercury12(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by blinking001(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Men being the more reasonable sex lost their paths due to their taste and quest for problem solving. Civilisation is in chaos today because men gave listening ears to women feelings and emotions.

As a man your self interest comes first, your duty to your family, community/society comes next. Women are irresponsible beings that shouldn't be taken seriously by rational men. Reasoning with women amounts to futility.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2022
True words... Worse is when u try to teach some of them OT`s that are meant to help them at some point in future but they just keep giving the same error codes and apologizing like they mean it, only to continue giving error codes after a while and when shît hits the fan they try to twist the narrative to make u feel guilty grin

God create sha.. can't leave with them and can't leave without them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by marlow1962(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Someone above said they trap men wit emotions, haha funny but true sha. Na man wer want make them use emotions manipulate am dem go manipulate (you can’t say nada about that).
There’s this gal I meet beginning of this year(we were friends but we don’t talk on phone or chat), d day I cun say make I take number, I lose interest immediately I take the number cus wertin we wn even chat self and two na another disturbance for me. I no even send her for months, but the day I text her na that day extortion start fr my side ( I was help cus it means nothing to me, na wertin I fit gv u I go gv u, u no go force me gv u too). As the tin too much, I gat tell am make she come make I teach her the online survey job wer I dy do, at least make she dy see food chop ( you can’t believe what dis idiot told me) dy tell me say the work dy stressful, say she no dy like stress. Immediately I hear am, I rest my case cun ghost her join, cus I know say no mata wertin I talk she no go hear. Always telling me how I don’t chat her up or call her again, or come see her at her workplace (I sometimes buy food for her cus her workplace is close to the restaurant I buy food from) dy say I don change, say the miss d old me ( can u imagine)
Me I save myself, no be my money u go take build house.

9 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by ObalendeCMS: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:
Someone above said they trap men wit emotions, haha funny but true sha. Na man wer want make them use emotions manipulate am dem go manipulate (you can’t say nada about that).
There’s this gal I meet beginning of this year(we were friends but we don’t talk on phone or chat), d day I cun say make I take number, I lose interest immediately I take the number cus wertin we wn even chat self and two na another disturbance for me. I no even send her for months, but the day I text her na that day extortion start fr my side ( I was help cus it means nothing to me, na wertin I fit gv u I go gv u, u no go force me gv u too). As the tin too much, I gat tell am make she come make I teach her the online survey job wer I dy do, at least make she dy see food chop ( you can’t believe what dis idiot told me) dy tell me say the work dy stressful, say she no dy like stress. Immediately I hear am, I rest my case cun ghost her join, cus I know say no mata wertin I talk she no go hear. Always telling me how I don’t chat her up or call her again, or come see her at her workplace (I sometimes buy food for her cus her workplace is close to the restaurant I buy food from) dy say I don change, say the miss d old me ( can u imagine)

Sorry for digressing, bro. Abeg you fit teach me the online survey job? TIA

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
the same with advising a woman, such a waste of time. They will shake their heads but do the exact opposite again because a woman is a slave to how she feels, your words cannot dominate the feelings she has towards that situation.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT! ADVERSING A WOMAN IS LIKE POURING WATER INTO BASKET. ITS JUST WASTE OF TIME.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Women are just children in adult bodies. They are very histrionic in nature. Once you know women's nature, you just have to remain focus on your goal, project or whatever. Don't even look back for once to yield to their histronics most especially if such will jeopardize the achievement of the said goal, purpose, mission or project.

You are absolutely right!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:

It’s guys like you that give these bittches mouth! Why still buying her food after what happened? And una type fit dey loose guard niggas..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by marlow1962(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s guys like you that give these bittches mouth! Why still buying her food after what happened? And una type fit dey loose guard niggas..

Buying her food was way back then (it’s nothing to me, how much food can she eat. And moreover I buy what I buy for anybody, dy don’t tell me what to buy) I ditched her.
I still have her contact but we don’t take ( cus there’s nothing to talk about).

I can’t luzgard a nigga dat was der for me (that’s mostly d guys I flow wit)

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by shantti(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:

Teach me nah, please
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:

Buying her food was way back then (it’s nothing to me, how much food can she eat. And moreover I buy what I buy for anybody, dy don’t tell me what to buy) I ditched her.
I still have her contact but we don’t take ( cus there’s nothing to talk about).

I can’t luzgard a nigga dat was der for me (that’s mostly d guys I flow wit)

Ok noted

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Autobot05: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

U said it all right!!
Imagine ...

And told her point blank

This is different from the topic la
This your type is what they calk “simping “ around here cheesy

And Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by marlow1962(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
shantti:

Teach me nah, please

Hey, I replied someone else who asked same question.
Check it out.
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Baronthecelebri: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Funny part is she’s not even a bad person really or trying to ruin you, it’s just her natural feminine nature to be this way. You either keep giving her till you’re bankrupt or you just cut her off completely. There’s no middle ground with women, life is black and white to them , no in betweens
na their way
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Baronthecelebri: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:
please teach me online survey
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by vinceyinnovation: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
PLS FEMALES REPLY SO THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE BALANCED.

The Guys have scored 5 points....

Over to the girls.....

Remember the topic of the debate:

"Women are more controlled by their emotions & feelings than objective thinking as opposed to men"

Debate format say:

Good morning Mr moderator, panel of Judges, accurate timekeeper, co-debators and audience, my name is ......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Barims(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
I did not bother to read your post but I know you are already frustrated. Bro buy pankere,, whenever she misbehaved flog her...don't go too far though!!!
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Sammy101111(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chnbanc:

U said it all right!!
Imagine ...
And told her point blank

The reason I left one girl she can’t do in a week with out asking money from me she is always having issues the day I found out she was doing saving ( ajo ) and I asked her for 10k the girl no fit give me she say she broke I said okay . For good one month i changed if she ask money I will tell her am broke can you believe after asking money more severally and I declined she started giving me attitude It didn’t even shake me I was busy posting on my whats app status she was later begging I told her directly that if she think I will be giving her money steady Or solving her crisis am out I forgive her but I did not give her anything 1 week later she asked for money again and I told her that if she don’t have anything reasonable to be telling me on what’s app that this is not a Go fund she got upset block me lol later she unblock and I blocked her straight up

Bro My love is not cheap am not ugly or disable
Woman that loves you won’t want you to go bankrupt with Billings

Do anybody realize this ladies now bill men steady them done start to they yahoo us Nigeria men lol not me

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Wealthbrain22(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Barims:
I did not bother to read your post but I know you are already frustrated. Bro buy pankere,, whenever she misbehaved flog her...don't go to far though!!!

Na people like you make our government deceive us for years, instead of reading for only two minutes you dey talk op grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Types Of Vagina Hymen That A Woman Can Have / How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Is Love A Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.