Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74624 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by reddingtonblack: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
alizma:

Obi painted himself black by delving into areas he knows little or nothing about. The north has the best roads in Nigeria. Their roads don't spoil easily because of their dry weather. Common sense should have guide Obi but no, he must say something.

One thing i have notice about Peter obi/ his sheeples is that they are not are sound as they protray to be ... to expose them just stick to issue based questions .. 95% will blank out max 10mins. maybe thats why they prefer trading insults

The believe obedient have in Obi can be likened to the believe Nigerians have that money are picked on the streets of london, once you travel out you don hamma cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by lookingfly: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.
which part of the north do you stay?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Godfullsam(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:

Kid, you're full of insults and bad mouth. Its okay. I forgive you. It's a sign of kids from poor parentage.
Now, let me educate you. For decades, even from when he was lobbying the military junta, Tinubu always paraded himself as a graduate of university of Chicago, even till he became governor.
Now, when it was investigated and the school denied having him on their records, he now said its Chicago state university, a far smaller and unknown university, no more university of Chicago. And he blamed his side,Afikuyomi for it. If you go check the details he filed as Gov, it read university of Chicago, but the one for president now rightly states Chicago state university.
Nevertheless, can you tell us what he graduated with. Nobody knows. All the spokesmen say is; 'its equivalent of 1st class' without saying what it is.
Secondly kid, can you tell us what secondary school he attended and the year?
Thirdly, which primary school he attended and the year?

If you can provide these, I will openly support Tinubu.

But how can you be campaigning for a person you know nothing about, even his real name

According to you, he never went to school. He didn't have university certificate. How did got a job at exomobil and even rose to senior magt before he joined politics?

Did he bribe his way to secure the job without any certificate?

I am not a fan of Tinubu but let's criticize constructively without sentiment.

What think is, the old man had primary, secondary and university certificates but his real age is those certs.
He doesn't want the public to know his real age, that is why he is hiding it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Favvybillionz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
SU50:

Being clever by half, tell me a standard insterstate road in the SE.
Shey u no fit read nii
He said no state in Nigeria so wtf are u capping
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by TYCO77: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
goslowgoslow:

Why then did he singled out North?

We need good roads to access the farms and farm produce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by lookingfly: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
it's actually in a part of Kaduna state that picture is taken from. That's like %0.3 of the north. It's stupidity by northerners to start posting pictures of roads because of the comment of a presidential candidate which is true. Illiterate northerners think putting their northern person on the presidential seat even if the person doesn't perform is better than allowing any region to be president even if the person will better their lives.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by lookingfly: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Godfullsam:

According to you, he never went to school. He didn't have university certificate. How did got a job at exomobil and even rose to senior magt before he joined politics?

Did he bribe his way to secure the job without any certificate?

I am not a fan of Tinubu but let's criticize constructively without sentiment.

What think is, the old man had primary, secondary and university certificates but his real age is those certs.
He doesn't want the public to know his real age, that is why he is hiding it.
we argue this same certificate issue during 2015 but see where we are now as a nation because of people like you that will see the truth and be supporting falsehood.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Igbojew: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:
If I were in the campaign team of Tinubu and we seek a propaganda to pull Peter Obi or any other opposition down, I won't dare use the strategy of calling him a liar because you take attention of the masses to our candidate whose
1. age is a lie
2. Parentage is a lie
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Educational qualification is a lie
5. Source of wealth is a lie
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his name is a lie.
In my place there is an adage that said,he who kills with sword does not allow sword wielder go behind him.In other words Tinubu urchins knows that he lies a lot that is why any little thing they call Peter Obi a liar because that is who their drug lord Tinubu is.....................I am that Igbojew
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by symbianDON(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.
that's a big lie
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by UNDFTD: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Obi's CNN interview should be a wake-up call and an eye opener for all his so-called Obidients. That interview showed that any southerner vying for the presidency has the best interest of the Fulanis foremost in his mind. If NOT, how can Obi in all honesty say that the north has no roads? Mr. Obi knows quite well that the roads in the north are way far better than the roads in the southeast but like MOST COWARDLY Southerners, he was too afraid, to tell the truth. In fact, the worst road in the north is 100 times better than the best road in the southeast. So, to all Obiedients especially the ones of southeast extraction who see Peter Obi as their Messiah, you will be sorely disappointed if he ever wins but we all know his movement is a charade.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Mrmb: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
J

That's not true. I have been to four northern states and I can boldly tell you that they have very good road networks compared to most of the southern states.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Dearlord(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerian are evil, no matter how you try to help them and make their lives better they will agree with you but will make sure they pull you down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Opmic: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please let's be true to ourselves, north don't have road, even south's don't.
I stay in the north.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Smartor: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Jos to Kaduna via Manchok
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Enugu to Benue
Enugu to Lokoja
Kano to Kastina
Kano to Duste
Even Kano to Maiduguri

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.
I agree with you on this one, IAM conversant with all this route u listed.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rollywise(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi tu dey lie... grin cheesy

Did he lie on your father that he's not your real father?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Smartor:
I agree with you on this one, IAM conversant with all this route u listed.
Imagine if they had borrowed all billions of dollars to revamp the renovate those roads.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:

Copy and paste blogger
that second picture is the good work of El-rufai, the Kaduna state governor.
Kano state is the best in northern Nigeria when it comes to road project. Ganduje has performed Wonder in Kano state.

Just google search some of Kaduna and Kano states road projects. You will be amazed, to be honest
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Patriotsleague: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
AutoChick4U:
A man who can understand the people
With lies and inefficiency?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Patriotsleague: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
reddingtonblack:

One thing i have notice about Peter obi/ his sheeples is that they are not are sound as they protray to be ... to expose them just stick to issue based questions .. 95% will blank out max 10mins. maybe thats why they prefer trading insults

The believe obedient have in Obi can be likened to the believe Nigerians have that money are picked on the streets of london, once you travel out you don hamma cheesy
They are not sound at all.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by altteemy: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:

A friend that works with a caterpillar company that supplies the government said the soil works a lot in their favour and for lesser can get nice roads done.

Corruption still exists everywhere but if corruption eats part of their road contracts there, the sight will still be visible compared to roads in the south especially the south east that is more erosion prone and any small road dent begins to spread before you know it.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by jacobson662(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Perfectly said. During my service in a fourth tier state like Jigawa, the community were I was posted to, has more road than Yenagoa, the capital of Bayelsa where am from. Omor those people enjoy dividend of democracy more than us. I just pity my state Bayelsa, with all the money nothing to show for it. But Obi dey Bleep O, no b East get bad bad roads?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Okpetruth(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.
Are the roads in the pictures really from the north? This should be your reaction. Peter obi don't have to lie. Nigerians are behind him because we believed he is different. NO MORE LIES PLEASE!. BE FACTUAL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by InvertedHammer: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
/
So a few roads in the North qualifies as the North having good roads. An outlier doesn't negate a trend.

Are the majority of the roads in the North good?

/
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Afamed: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
We are patiently waiting for the Pandora fraud in the North come 2023
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

That means your brain is a lie na.. since you can't still use your brain after Chicago state university disgracing y'all. Go get a transplant
Is Chicago State University were he got his primary, secondary and tertiary education? Sometimes, some of you guys are just blinded to truth. Must you support blindly? Orue', akpabobo!
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by emilo2bad: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.
which Nigerians ? speak for yourself nobody appointed you as spokesman for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Smkal(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Jos to Kaduna via Manchok
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Enugu to Benue
Enugu to Lokoja
Kano to Kastina
Kano to Duste
Even Kano to Maiduguri

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.
kano to Dutse and kano to Maiduguri are in a bad state? Lol
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Godfullsam(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
lookingfly:
we argue this same certificate issue during 2015 but see where we are now as a nation because of people like you that will see the truth and be supporting falsehood.

You have not answered the question I raised in the first paragraph.

How dis he got the job at exomobil without certificate?

Did he bribe his way to land such a job without certs? Since many believed him to be very corrupt.

Or he never worked at exomobil at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Billygee2u: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by k2money(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Pls i just want to ask...how old is tinubu's first child now?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
LibertyRep:

how many states in the north and looking at their landmass how many areas have such roads and amenities,? probably only state capitals and a few others.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by babajero(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Uche Nwosu And Wife, Uloma Okorocha-Nwosu Step Out For Sunday Service (Photo) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.