Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74614 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Patriotsleague: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap.
You should tell that to Pandora lienus Obi. Typical Igbo man, greedy, cunning and full of lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Morphinne: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.
That is to tell you that Peter Obi is just too daft and doesn’t take his time to research well before vomiting his loads of rubbish. If not for ignorance and lack of diligence, why should a man of his caliber not know that the Northern Nigeria enjoys even better road network than the south? Good road network in the north is an open book.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Patriotsleague: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

We need good roads to access the farms and farm produce.
Shut up, obi is a fool for saying no roads in Nigeria or north.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2022
5 thumb's for you Peter Obi you do well
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Morphinne: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2022
plusfield:

I don't know how old you are but some of us who knew him before he became gov know that for years, he claimed to be from University of Chicago, even till he got sworn in and then the school wrote to say they dont know him.
Meanwhile, let's stay with his academic qualification, you that your brain is true, can you tell us from your brain what primary and secondary school he attended. Peter Obi attended CKC onitsha, please mr true brain, can you tell us the true secondary school your candidate attended.
Father of all liars and his children
You are a bonafide Peter Linus’s disciple, it’s obvious grin
When did Chicago State University ever deny knowing him? Where did you get your info from or should I go and verify?? You’re doing well son, your master will be pleased grin
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Morphinne: 1:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Sonyboom:
You igbos are simply foolish beyond redemption. A man that presented University degree is who you are asking to go get you his primary school certificate. Try n get sense now. I am less than 40 n I can't even get my primary cert if I wanted but you expected Tinubu to get that. Make you foolish Igbos de try get sense now though we know many of you are born foolish.

Don’t mind the fools. He first lied just like Linus, their lord and personal savior, that the institution denied knowing him and when his lie got busted, he resorted to asking for his primary sch cert. I’m a Bsc holder and less than 40 too and I can’t even find d school where I had my primary education let alone getting a new copy of my cert 4rm them. should my failure to provide this primary education cert invalidate my university certification? You can’t be an Igbo miscreant and not be intellectually stunted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Morphinne:

You are a bonafide Peter Linus’s disciple, it’s obvious grin
When did Chicago State University ever deny knowing him? Where did you get your info from or should I go and verify?? You’re doing well son, your master will be pleased grin

This is why kids like you dont make progress in life. You dont read to understand, but rather, you read to counter argue, thereby missing the core theme before pouring out your insults from your insult filled hearts.
Now, go back and read again what I wrote and then read your reply and see if we're discussing the same thing.
I just hope you're intelligent enough to notice it
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Morphinne: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2022
plusfield:

This is why kids like you dont make progress in life. You dont read to understand, but rather, you read to counter argue, thereby missing the core theme before pouring out your insults from your insult filled hearts.
Now, go back and read again what I wrote and then read your reply and see if we're discussing the same thing.
I just hope you're intelligent enough to notice it
As expected, the flat-headed gala hawker said I should go and verify grin
Tell me another interesting lie, Obi Linus is proud of you werey oloripelebe
If no be say you dey mad well well, was the text I quoted and boldened not from you? Did I edit the text?
Anyway, just answer the question I asked you werey, where and when did the institution deny his studentship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Morphinne:

As expected, the flat-headed gala hawker said I should go and verify grin
Tell me another interesting lie, Obi Linus is proud of you werey oloripelebe
If no be say you dey mad well well, was the text I quoted and boldened not from you? Did I edit the text?
Anyway, just answer the question I asked you werey, where and when did the institution deny his studentship?

Its obvious you're big on insults and little on intelligence.
Once again, he clearly misses the difference in what am saying and what he's ranting about. I can easily point it out but I love the way anyone that reads the thread will see the emptiness in you.
Please, for the sake of any Tinubu supporter out there who may be intelligent, kindly read my post you quoted. This time read it slowly and then compare it with what you're making reference to.
I just hope you'll see it this time. Your emptiness is becoming embarrassing
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Morphinne: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2022
plusfield:

Its obvious you're big on insults and little on intelligence.
Once again, he clearly misses the difference in what am saying and what he's ranting about. I can easily point it out but I love the way anyone that reads the thread will see the emptiness in you.
Please, for the sake of any Tinubu supporter out there who may be intelligent, kindly read my post you quoted. This time read it slowly and then compare it with what you're making reference to.
I just hope you'll see it this time. Your emptiness is becoming embarrassing
Sorry ehn, stop crying. Fool is trying hard to tilt the argument but I won’t give in to that because you obviously knew what you were doing. Since you knew he attended the state University and not University of Chicago which you also claimed to know that he’d already clarified the public about the discrepancy, why then were you still blabbing over it? Even after that one was clarified, you were still there asking for where he had his primary education. grin
So an illiterate from Nigeria was able to secure auditing jobs in accounting firms as big as Arthur Andersen and UK’s Deloitte and you think your brain is not suffering from leakages, right? You sound even more dumb in your quest to sound intelligent. It only takes God’s grace and miracle to be born a southeasterner (apologies to the few right-thinking ones) and not be pathologically stupid. This is Just the same way you and your air-headed kinsmen swallowed the Jibrin from Sudan Story grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by samjeorg(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2022
These are all Federal Roads. It is the responsibility of the Federal Government.

Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Jos to Kaduna via Manchok
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Enugu to Benue
Enugu to Lokoja
Kano to Kastina
Kano to Duste
Even Kano to Maiduguri

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.
[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Codes151(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2022
oil money good sha
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Geesunny: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
You need google lens to confirm they are. One of them is Sokoto road junction.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Patriotsleague: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2022
plusfield:
If I were in the campaign team of Tinubu and we seek a propaganda to pull Peter Obi or any other opposition down, I won't dare use the strategy of calling him a liar because you take attention of the masses to our candidate whose
1. age is a lie
2. Parentage is a lie
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Educational qualification is a lie
5. Source of wealth is a lie
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his name is a lie.
Ipob and Biafra propanganda, all lies, none of what you posted is true, this is the sad state of Ipobians, they are all liars, cheats and criminals, we don't want to give our nation to a people whose aim in life is to lie, steal and deceive. Obi has been proven by Pandora files to stash Anambra money abroad. Former commissioner of police confirmed that Obi's aide was caught in Lagos with about a billion naira in cash in the booth of government house vehicle, Obi was informed and he cleared him. Obi is the thief, he has been confirmed to be a thief and ex drug lord.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ofwest47(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Shame, Peter Obi of the Dead and Buried Biafra
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by FoolishBoy419: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger

Lol. I used the road in the first picture today. It's in Kawo, Kaduna.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ericmor: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.

all the abokis in my area made me realized that and my girl friend that school in kano also confirmed it
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Tycyborg(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Pathological liar like Peter Obi, Chicago state university didn't say they don't know him. Chicago state university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. So why is your brain still wailing? Go get a transplant. See the attached picture below for example.

Another gibberish because these are things already known about Tinubu but hatefilled people keep crying as if na your mama born am. Tinubu celebrate his birthday with colloquium every year since he became Lagos governor. So what are you crying about? Na your mama born am?

On his education, he's a Bsc graduate of business administration and accounting from Chicago state university which have severally confirmed him and even posted him as one of their outstanding alumni. His secondary school equivalent was Daley college. That's enough for me. You can keep wailing and crying.
No one care!

Peter Obi is called a liar because he says one thing today and another thing tomorrow. Moreover, he's a Dullard without achievement in his state.

He is a cronic liar... Imagine peter obi who is a special advicer to good luck jonathan and they increased fuel from 65 naira to eighty something naira... Yet they both spent the money for subsidy together... He now came out to say subsidy is a means where government use to steal money... Then definitely he is telling us that he and jonathan stole money too because why didn't they in their time cancel the subsidy... He is a disaster waiting and he gat no clue about anything... You will never see any of his rabid followers boost with any achievement he made while being a governor but rather they will tell us he bought books for schools lol like no other government did... Under obi doctors went on strike for more than a year and he couldn't solve it... The state in which he govern was never good starting from onisha... He didn't invest in the small ferry port in onisha, everywhere was dirty and mind you have you ever seen obi condemn what ipob are doing? But yet they want to force a mad man on us... Imagine... When I ask this they won't reply with a counter point but rather start saying tinubu is a thief and so on like he stole their fathers money or has he ever govern any eastern state... So I wonder what their pain and hatred is...
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Tycyborg(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Pathological liar like Peter Obi, Chicago state university didn't say they don't know him. Chicago state university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. So why is your brain still wailing? Go get a transplant. See the attached picture below for example.

Another gibberish because these are things already known about Tinubu but hatefilled people keep crying as if na your mama born am. Tinubu celebrate his birthday with colloquium every year since he became Lagos governor. So what are you crying about? Na your mama born am?

On his education, he's a Bsc graduate of business administration and accounting from Chicago state university which have severally confirmed him and even posted him as one of their outstanding alumni. His secondary school equivalent was Daley college. That's enough for me. You can keep wailing and crying.
No one care!

Peter Obi is called a liar because he says one thing today and another thing tomorrow. Moreover, he's a Dullard without achievement in his state.

Don't mind the foolish people quoting you... Below is a news of onisha 2006

Why didn't obi solve all these or lay a legacy for the coming governors...
They won't talk about competence but looking for stupid excuses like when did tinubu shit. Why is he looking slim... Why did he use close up to brush his teeth

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Burna440(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
SpatialKing:

Can I take you for a ride through those roads
The bills is on me

Yes, I dare, thank God I have a good camera

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.