Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74660 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.

My own state in the NE boasts of better road network than any state in the SE.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Sonyboom: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Power division as always been btw the South n North. That aside igbos are slave in Nigeria n will never have power. Once you have your Biafra you can have all the power u desire.

When the north had power Yardua n Buhari from Kaduna a NW state got n no northerner was wailing like lunatics unlike what we have in the East now. When Jonathan had power no Southerner wailed like lunatics same when Obasanjo too had power. When Tinubu become president 2023 the entire Igbo tribe can wail to death ko kan aye.

Prinxzona10:

You think that irredeemable untrained simpleton don't know that his candidate is unmarketable?

You think that the myopic mentally deranged ape don't know that his candidate has a lot of baggages, negativities and hurdles around him?

His demonic work here is to keep resuscitating the lies of the Chicago university and Tinubu's audio works with no evidence bla bla bla,turning the truth upside down to sort his foolish narrative....

They knows nothing about this Tinubu buh the way they always jump in his defense baffles sane Nigerians even Tinubu himself..

Ask him what Tinubu studied in the so called university, he wouldn't know,

Ask him Tinubu's primary or secondary school,he will insult and abuse you silly,yet he claimed to know his candidate more than the candidate himself..Tuah!!!!

Stylishly support Atiku,he will fiercely resist you with a lot of anger,telling you why Atiku will not win,if not everybody will go their separate ways via his argument is that it's unfair,injustice and inequity to have another Northerner,Fulani man after Buhari's 8 years,that the power must move to South..

Then ask him if power must move to south because of fairness,equity and justice,then power must go to South East,there you will see another hated and hit up anger from him,he will start abusing you,telling you that if South East want power rotation,they have to collect it from PDP.( I've never seen a confused battered soul like all these Tinubu's urchins because their reasonings are beyond normal human comprehension).

His motive is either Tinubu or Nigeria scatter via their other option is Oduduwa(separation) if Tinubu loses out,of which is sacrosanct innit....

Lastly,when I read this kadg or dsalvo comments here,I start regretting why God put me together with some lunatic like him because I don't think the kid is normal or mentally okay via he always sounds like a hateful bigoted soulless slowpoke deprived of a parental love,care and home training..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Even Kano to Yobe

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.

Being clever by half, tell me a standard insterstate road in the SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by manmade(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:
If I were in the campaign team of Tinubu and we seek a propaganda to pull Peter Obi or any other opposition down, I won't dare use the strategy of calling him a liar because you take attention of the masses to our candidate whose
1. age is a lie
2. Parentage is a lie
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Educational qualification is a lie
5. Source of wealth is a lie
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his name is a lie.
Even mode of campaign is by hiring crowd and fake Bishops.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Sonyboom: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
But he couldn't disclose that ipob is not letting any move around on Monday in anamabra
henryobinna:
Some of you are just filled with evil.

Peter Obi basically said the north has bad road situation just like the south . I don't know if you guys are intentionally accusing him of something he didn't say or it's just the case of very poor education you have been through. Simple comprehension seems to be very difficult for you. It's a big shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rusher14: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
henryobinna:
You're an inconsequential buffoon. My explanation is not for you but for those who are not aware of the truth who might come across this thread.

Your father is an idiot.

Bustard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
femisplash:
How can someone goes on an International TV to disparage a section of the country saying "they have NO good roads and security". Meanwhile, half of the roads in his own region have been washed away by erosion and the other half left with potholes.
Peter Obi is afflicted with the diarrhea of the mouth such that whenever he opens his mouth, he vomits stupidity.
and that's a major consequence, when a man seeks advice from madmen before going to the public.

If you've ever rated Obi you are in for a long thing. He speaks like a typical Ipobian, knows nothing about Nigeria, it's why he would say the north has no good road or security, to him, the north consists of only kaduna, sokoto, Katsina and benue.

There are places in the north that are more peaceful than the SE, and have better roads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Sonyboom: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
You igbos are simply foolish beyond redemption. A man that presented University degree is who you are asking to go get you his primary school certificate. Try n get sense now. I am less than 40 n I can't even get my primary cert if I wanted but you expected Tinubu to get that. Make you foolish Igbos de try get sense now though we know many of you are born foolish.

Cantonese:

And yet you avoided the question. You go school at all? Or are you still in the secondary school?

You were asked to mention the names of BAT’s primary and secondary schools. Wetin be the name of Tinubu primary school? Wetin be the name of Tinubu secondary school? At least you fit understand am so.

If you cannot, then you are a BLIND AND BEWITCHED follower.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by drlateef: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:

Some of the information I get from the north about Tinubu will surprise you guys grin.
You agbadoeians keep using the north to threaten Obi, but some of the info I have (off social media) keep making me laugh at Tinubu

It’s all a lie. We see the crowds on TV. It’s human to fall asleep. That’s not like telling lies and getting corrupt. That’s not bad leadership. Stop this nonsense, we have our brain to think. Obi is a loser everywhere, except on social media. If that matters in election.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
henryobinna:
Some of you are just filled with evil.

Peter Obi basically said the north has bad road situation just like the south . I don't know if you guys are intentionally accusing him of something he didn't say or it's just the case of very poor education you have been through. Simple comprehension seems to be very difficult for you. It's a big shame.

It's a wonder, PO fans giving explanations. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Simplythebest: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
You are 100% correct and most of the roads are federal government projects. I have an inlaw from Kaduna state. So you are correct
LibertyRep:
Sentiment aside, I think the core Northern states enjoy good inter and intra city roads unlike their counterparts in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Jonifi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
Yes since you are a northerner n believe what he is saying is right then vite for him n ask your family too or why are you apprehensive. The dude only said he will hear from the Northerners concerning his comment so let that be.

obi remains the best candidate.u can't bring him down.regard u make him more popular

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ImperialYoruba: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.

Those saying Obi is wrong, are they not Nigerians? You mean Igbos are solidly behind him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by 917modupeore: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
I recently used the Auchi- Okene- lokoja - Abuja highway. The Enugu- Oturkpo- Gboko- KatsinaAla - Wukari- Jalingo -Yola highway. They are all dead traps with massive potholes and gullies.I recently used the Auchi- Okene- lokoja - Abuja highway. The Enugu- Oturkpo- Gboko- KatsinaAla - Wukari- Jalingo -Yola highway. They are all dead traps with massive potholes and gullies....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by walefresh3(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.

Shutup... Show us roads wey dey anambra..first before you talk anything..
Abeg talk no dey your mouth.... nyamiri miscreant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
SU50:

Hope you read my last line
Even SE can't boost of good roads
Enugu to Onitsha express is in a worst state
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kasdat5:

No region can boast of good roads sir , but give it to the north , theirs is way better than other region
How can you give it to the North when we are talking about Federal Roads

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
917modupeore:
I recently used the Auchi- Okene- lokoja - Abuja highway. The Enugu- Oturkpo- Gboko- KatsinaAla - Wukari- Jalingo -Yola highway. They are all dead traps with massive potholes and gullies.I recently used the Auchi- Okene- lokoja - Abuja highway. The Enugu- Oturkpo- Gboko- KatsinaAla - Wukari- Jalingo -Yola highway. They are all dead traps with massive potholes and gullies....

Interestingly those are the major roads used to transport agriculture and others products and gods
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Buckeyemedia1: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
917modupeore:
These are Federal trunk highways?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by NaMe4: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Save for Lagos, Rivers, Cross River and probably Oyo, most Northern States are miles ahead of Southern counterparts in terms of Infrastructural Development.

A lot of Southerners have no idea we have parts of this Country with standard infrastructural development in place.

As for Inter-State (Federal) roads, there has basically been nationwide neglect for the past 7 years. Most are in a terrible/unusable state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kasdat5(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
SpatialKing:

How can you give it to the North when we are talking about Federal Roads

You haven't traveled yet
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kasdat5:

You haven't traveled yet

I'm a Humanitarian Aid worker
I have been to all the northern states
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by wwwihy: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
LibertyRep:
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by haslaw(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger

Your hate and BIGOTRY has totally blinded you.

I am a northerner and I have driven along some of those roads in Kaduna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by stanluiz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
naijapips02:

Say IPOB is solidly behind him. Which mumu Nigerians dey behind pandora?
Urchins are daft grin

Those youths rallying for Peter Obi in Jos, Suleja, Yenegoa, ibadan, PH, Lagos, Abuja etc are Ipob abi ?

Who can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by stanluiz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
haslaw:

Your hate and BIGOTRY has totally blinded you.

I am a northerner and I have driven along some of those roads in Kaduna.
Ok. Only in Kaduna abi ?

Your governors In the north east want to flaunt an airline because of bad road in the region. I hope you are aware ?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by stanluiz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
SU50:

Ebonyi state has good road network more than all the Northern state.

None of your Northern governors can match Umahi in infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
stanluiz:
Ebonyi state has good road network more than all the Northern state.

None of your Northern governors can match Umahi in infrastructural development.

Lol, guy travel.

List 8 projects done by Umahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
stanluiz:
Ok. Only in Kaduna abi ?

Your governors In the north east want to flaunt an airline because of bad road in the region. I hope you are aware ?

Inter state roads (fg roads are in terrible state) as it is all over the country.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by naijapips02: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
stanluiz:
Urchins are daft grin

Those youths rallying for Peter Obi in Jos, Suleja, Yenegoa, ibadan, PH, Lagos, Abuja etc are Ipob abi ?

Who can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid.

There are Igbos in every corner of Nigeria uchu. Don't sound stupid.

Rally wey Una dey transport people from Awka go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SU50: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
NaMe4:
Save for Lagos, Rivers, Cross River and probably Oyo, most Northern States are miles ahead of Southern counterparts in terms of Infrastructural Development.

A lot of Southerners have no idea we have parts of this Country with standard infrastructural development in place.

As for Inter-State (Federal) roads, there has basically been nationwide neglect for the past 7 years. Most are in a terrible/unusable state.

Most of them are people that have never left their regions before, that's why they use Umahi and Wike as metric for measuring other govenors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Karmaisme(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Even Kano to Yobe

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.

Are you a driver? I'm a truck driver and I can tell you that all the roads you mentioned above are very very bad.

That Numan to jalingo road na die. You forgot to add Ogoja/Kastina-ala
Vandekia/ zaki-biam
Wukari/ Gada biu to Jalingo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.