Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74599 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Try to understand the post first before commenting trash
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kagd10: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hyperchi:

30k gang activated

Are you talking about yourself just like how Sarki duped Peter Obi and his miscreantttt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kagd10: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:

Kid, you're full of insults and bad mouth. Its okay. I forgive you. It's a sign of kids from poor parentage.
Now, let me educate you. For decades, even from when he was lobbying the military junta, Tinubu always paraded himself as a graduate of university of Chicago, even till he became governor.
Now, when it was investigated and the school denied having him on their records, he now said its Chicago state university, a far smaller and unknown university, no more university of Chicago. And he blamed his side,Afikuyomi for it. If you go check the details he filed as Gov, it read university of Chicago, but the one for president now rightly states Chicago state university.
Nevertheless, can you tell us what he graduated with. Nobody knows. All the spokesmen say is; 'its equivalent of 1st class' without saying what it is.
Secondly kid, can you tell us what secondary school he attended and the year?
Thirdly, which primary school he attended and the year?

If you can provide these, I will openly support Tinubu.

But how can you be campaigning for a person you know nothing about, even his real name

It was always Chicago state university who even listed Tinubu as one of their outstanding alumni. Nobody asked any eediot to confuse it with university of Chicago. The person should blame his stupidity. Chicago state university has severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Simple as ABC..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kagd10: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
kk2027:

How old is Tinubu?
Which primary school did he attend?
Which secondary school?

What's his source of wealth?

Answer these questions before you call an intellectual like honorable POa liar

Tinubu already gave out his age which is 70.

His university was Chicago state university and secondary school was Daley college. That's enough for me.

So what are the uselessss people crying about?

Peter Obi is named a liar because he says one thing today and say another thing tomorrow. Not to mention the fact that he's a Dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rusher14: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.

Obi was very clear in what he said and what he meant.

Obi like many of his disciples love to demean northerners and he'll hear from them at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Jonifi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

Obi like many of his disciples love to demean northerners and he'll hear from them at the polls.
am a northern obi is right in what he said

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Abbertee2: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Even Kano to Yobe

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.

Alot of mistakes
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Prinxzona10: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
plusfield:

Kid, you're full of insults and bad mouth. Its okay. I forgive you. It's a sign of kids from poor parentage.
Now, let me educate you. For decades, even from when he was lobbying the military junta, Tinubu always paraded himself as a graduate of university of Chicago, even till he became governor.
Now, when it was investigated and the school denied having him on their records, he now said its Chicago state university, a far smaller and unknown university, no more university of Chicago. And he blamed his side,Afikuyomi for it. If you go check the details he filed as Gov, it read university of Chicago, but the one for president now rightly states Chicago state university.
Nevertheless, can you tell us what he graduated with. Nobody knows. All the spokesmen say is; 'its equivalent of 1st class' without saying what it is.
Secondly kid, can you tell us what secondary school he attended and the year?
Thirdly, which primary school he attended and the year?

If you can provide these, I will openly support Tinubu.

But how can you be campaigning for a person you know nothing about, even his real name

You think that irredeemable untrained simpleton don't know that his candidate is unmarketable?

You think that the myopic mentally deranged ape don't know that his candidate has a lot of baggages, negativities and hurdles around him?

His demonic work here is to keep resuscitating the lies of the Chicago university and Tinubu's audio works with no evidence bla bla bla,turning the truth upside down to sort his foolish narrative....

They knows nothing about this Tinubu buh the way they always jump in his defense baffles sane Nigerians even Tinubu himself..

Ask him what Tinubu studied in the so called university, he wouldn't know,

Ask him Tinubu's primary or secondary school,he will insult and abuse you silly,yet he claimed to know his candidate more than the candidate himself..Tuah!!!!

Stylishly support Atiku,he will fiercely resist you with a lot of anger,telling you why Atiku will not win,if not everybody will go their separate ways via his argument is that it's unfair,injustice and inequity to have another Northerner,Fulani man after Buhari's 8 years,that the power must move to South..

Then ask him if power must move to south because of fairness,equity and justice,then power must go to South East,there you will see another hated and hit up anger from him,he will start abusing you,telling you that if South East want power rotation,they have to collect it from PDP.( I've never seen a confused battered soul like all these Tinubu's urchins because their reasonings are beyond normal human comprehension).

His motive is either Tinubu or Nigeria scatter via their other option is Oduduwa(separation) if Tinubu loses out,of which is sacrosanct innit....

Lastly,when I read this kadg or dsalvo comments here,I start regretting why God put me together with some lunatic like him because I don't think the kid is normal or mentally okay via he always sounds like a hateful bigoted soulless slowpoke deprived of a parental love,care and home training..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Business3600: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Even Kano to Yobe

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Corridon: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Pathological liar like Peter Obi, Chicago university didn't say they don't know him. Chicago university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. So why is your brain still wailing? Go get a transplant.
He asked what primary and secondary school did your candidate attend?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.

Who are the ‘they’? Cameroonians I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by naijapips02: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:

Say IPOB is solidly behind him. Which mumu Nigerians dey behind pandora?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abbertee2:

Alot of mistakes

Please highlight
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
How do these equate to the number of quality roads needed in the Northern region?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by bdon123(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
oikirodah:
E Don Set: Nigerians Dig Out Amazing Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement(Photos)

Wow, there is an intellectual exchange between Tinubu's camp and the LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi, which is trending on social media right now.

In his conversation with CNN, a global media outlet, Peter Obi The Labour Party presidential candidate made a general dismissal of northerners in response to a journalist's query, saying they "have no good roads and security" and live in inhospitable conditions.

This has since sparked a challenge from internet users who were offended by the statement and have responded with the GOOD ROAD CHALLENGE in the North.

People are currently displaying some adorable roads in the north, some of which have been there for some time. The images that have been circulated are mind-boggling; I mean, these photographs are awesome; cool images have appeared in Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, and other places.

So check out some of the roads for yourself and let us know what you think. Is the North really lagging behind in terms of good roads, as the LP presidential candidate who hails from the South East claims?

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/e-don-set-nigerians-dig-out-amazing-roads-in-the-north-in-response-to-peter-obis-cnn-statementphotos/
I am an Obi suporter n can confidently say d north has better roads than other parts of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by drlateef: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
It’s very good that Peter Obi continues to dig his own grave by himself. Only a bastard northerner will vote Peter with the way he is having verbal diarrhoea about the north. He is a walking copse with northern votes. Let’s see if the 5% of the votes in east will help him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Burruchaga71(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Can I c their housing, I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Engrgeneral(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wintertime:
That doesn't change anything

It means

90% state revenue should be for the state

While remaining 10% should be given to the federal government
Listen to yourself. Who is going to pay the military and all the other person under the payroll of the FG. Abeg dey try use your head na. �����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Idiotseverywher: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:
It’s very good that Peter Obi continues to dig his own grave by himself. Only a bastard northerner will vote Peter with the way he is having verbal diarrhoea about the north. He is a walking copse with northern votes. Let’s see if the 5% of the votes in east will help him.
. What wrong did he say, tribal fools don't have sense of reasoning, if you are not one of those fools,tell us what obi said that is making you masturbate here and more over that northern votes you making mouth with is just fallacy, the BVAS will check that fraud, the amagiri underage votes too will be checked by the clash between nnpp, PDP and APC, for your information middle belt will not vote Fulani again, just ask around they fully for po, so stop making mouth or blackmail anybody from south with the fake northern votes that is an insult

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Great2017: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:

Which grave exactly?

Allow Northerners to decide whom they will vote for. They can form opinion for themselves.

There is nothing like verbal diarrhoea about the North. His running mate is a Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by CaptainAyub: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you be his mama and medical doctor? You dey mad?
Mynd44 Seun
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by drlateef: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Great2017:

Which grave exactly?

Allow Northerners to decide whom they will vote for. They can form opinion for themselves.

There is nothing like verbal diarrhoea about the North. His running mate is a Northerner.

Why has he not been visiting the north? Northerners already formed their opinions and you will see the blow they will give Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Owontime: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obi is a foolish IPOB man,meanwhile millions of his fellow IPOB people are all over the north looking for a better life. Useless man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by henryobinna(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
femisplash:
How can someone goes on an International TV to disparage a section of the country saying "they have NO good roads and security". Meanwhile, half of the roads in his own region have been washed away by erosion and the other half left with potholes.
Peter Obi is afflicted with the diarrhea of the mouth such that whenever he opens his mouth, he vomits stupidity.
and that's a major consequence, when a man seeks advice from madmen before going to the public.
Some of you are just filled with evil.

Peter Obi basically said the north has bad road situation just like the south . I don't know if you guys are intentionally accusing him of something he didn't say or it's just the case of very poor education you have been through. Simple comprehension seems to be very difficult for you. It's a big shame.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Great2017: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:

Why has he not been visiting the north? Northerners already formed their opinions and you will see the blow they will give Peter Obi.

2023 will decide whether it is Obi or Tinubu that will receive the blow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kasdat5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to Minna
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Even Kano to Yobe

No region can boast of good roads sir , but give it to the north , theirs is way better than other region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by henryobinna(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

He never demeaned the north and you don't need very high intelligence to understand what he said. You don't even need secondary school education to understand. It's a shame. For political reasons, many of you would just become terribly unintelligent and dumb beyond redemption.

Incase you don't understand what he said, let me explain it like I'm talk to a primary school drop out; he said the north is suffering the same problems as the south. Simple.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Cantonese: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Pathological liar like Peter Obi, Chicago university didn't say they don't know him. Chicago university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. So why is your brain still wailing? Go get a transplant.

And yet you avoided the question. You go school at all? Or are you still in the secondary school?

You were asked to mention the names of BAT’s primary and secondary schools. Wetin be the name of Tinubu primary school? Wetin be the name of Tinubu secondary school? At least you fit understand am so.

If you cannot, then you are a BLIND AND BEWITCHED follower.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by rusher14: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
henryobinna:
He never demeaned the north and you don't need very high intelligence to understand what he said. You don't even need secondary school education to understand. It's a shame. For political reasons, many of you would just become terribly unintelligent and dumb beyond redemption.

Incase you don't understand what he said, let me explain it like I'm talk to a primary school drop out; he said the north is suffering the same problems as the south. Simple.

Stop explaining.

Obi said what he meant.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:

Some of the information I get from the north about Tinubu will surprise you guys grin.
You agbadoeians keep using the north to threaten Obi, but some of the info I have (off social media) keep making me laugh at Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by henryobinna(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
rusher14:

Stop explaining.

Obi said what he meant.
You're an inconsequential buffoon. My explanation is not for you but for those who are not aware of the truth who might come across this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Sonyboom: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yes since you are a northerner n believe what he is saying is right then vite for him n ask your family too or why are you apprehensive. The dude only said he will hear from the Northerners concerning his comment so let that be.

Jonifi:
am a northern obi is right in what he said

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / 10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.