Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (74612 Views)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview. Reno Omokri's Brutal Reaction. / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by atinga1: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

That means your brain is a lie na.. since you can't still use your brain after Chicago state university disgracing y'all. Go get a transplant
Just one thing out all that he listed? Una no dey shame?
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't worry. grin

So as you were saying. Pls tell me what you think about that tribe? I am sure you have to dark things to say about them, pls feel fre to tell me.

you people should stop behavin like igbos are smarter than any other blacks in the world....

foolishness....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Diligence: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pls don't judge majority of northerners based on few misled igonoramuses who are excited with phones.

It kinda remindz us of what some pole do on Lagos; they snap and show some good roads and buildings but hide majority of the terrible road networks and slums all over. This is called deception.

Take Back Your Country
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Turboking(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger
abeg shut up, most of you have never left your trenches,hence the reason you cry more than the bereaved.when it comes to good accessible roads,give it to the north.Most Roads in remote parts (villages) of the north are standard roads without potholes. even Lagos cannot boast of such..copy and paste KO, photocopy ni
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Diligence:
Pls don't judge majority of northerners based on few misled igonoramuses who are excited with phones.

It kinda remindz us of what some pole do on Lagos; they snap and show some good roads and buildings but hide majority of the terrible road networks and slums all over. This is called deception.

Take Back Your Country

with lies....??
take back Country from who....??
british,chinese,south africans,ghanaians....??

as if nigerian politicians are from another planet....

tuehh....!!
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kennydoc(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kagd10:

See the other schools na.. Na secondary school equivalent.

Why are you so recalcitrant to correction?
Community colleges are not equivalent of secondary schools. They are like colleges for A level programmes and are meant for those who have finished high school. Their programmes are usually for 2 years. Who does secondary school for 2 years?
Tinubu spent 2 years there which is why he ended up spending only 2 years in Chicago State University.
Na wa for you o. You could simply have searched for those schools before saying what you don't know.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ChukwuObe: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap.

Listen to your leader in the east below

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kingozymandias(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
darkwan:

you people should stop behavin like igbos are smarter than any other blacks in the world....

foolishness....

Hmmm... So the Igbos always do that? Interesting!. What else ? Also youa ssuked my tribe. Do you want to know my tribe? Anyways continue you rant pls.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kagd10: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kennydoc:

Why are you so recalcitrant to correction?
Community colleges are not equivalent of secondary schools. They are like colleges for A level programmes and are meant for those who have finished high school. Their programmes are usually for 2 years. Who does secondary school for 2 years?
Tinubu spent 2 years there which is why he ended up spending only 2 years in Chicago State University.
Na wa for you o. You could simply have searched for those schools before saying what you don't know.

They're for A level certificate which is used to get admission into university. They're higher than our secondary school of course but they can be likened as equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by ismodiwa(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... You don't need to be intelligent to know these pictures are not roads in northern Nigeria..

Copy and paste blogger

I've seen them all, stop fooling yourself
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by etrouble: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.

Nigerians are behind him, who posted the pictures! Togolese or Chadians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hmmm... So the Igbos always do that? Interesting!. What else ? Also youa ssuked my tribe. Do you want to know my tribe? Anyways continue you rant pls.

they always do it over and over again....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I agree. So pls.how do the southeast behave... Feel free to express yourself sir.

hubris....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kingozymandias(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
darkwan:

they always do it over and over again....

Interesting. So what else do they do?

Tell me more
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Burna440:

You too lie

Which Lokoja to Abj road is bad?
All the places u mentioned don’t even add up
The Northern state with bad roads right now is Benue and Niger

Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Burna440:

You too lie

Which Lokoja to Abj road is bad?
All the places u mentioned don’t even add up
The Northern state with bad roads right now is Benue and Niger

Can I take you for a ride through those roads
The bills is on me
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Interesting. So what else do they do?

Tell me more

i dont like mondays,tell me why....kiki....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
na soo they tried to hype sowore back then....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kingozymandias(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
darkwan:

i dont like mondays,tell me why....kiki....

Funny thing there was a song titled that back in the 90s we used to Rock it back then in Stratford... grin

Good times ... But back to the question sir..
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by SpatialKing(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Liar! Have you ever traveled outta ya village, bush man? I attended ABU & I'm currently serving in the north, kebbi state. Though there's extreme poverty but they have the best roads & stable power supply in Nigeria. You are a liar, Mr.
I'm presently in Giwa, Kaduna
Please where is your location let's go on a road on those roads
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by alizma: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
They want to exaggerate what Obi said just to paint him black but thank God that Nigerians are solidly behind him.
Obi painted himself black by delving into areas he knows little or nothing about. The north has the best roads in Nigeria. Their roads don't spoil easily because of their dry weather. Common sense should have guide Obi but no, he must say something.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Funny thing there was a song titled that back in the 90s we used to Rock it back then in Stratford... grin

Good times ... But back to the question sir..

yeah....exactly that....
tell me why....kiki....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by haslaw(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
stanluiz:
You are very useless! Look at this skull miner! Na Amadioha go strike you!!!

North East want to flaunt an airline because of bad roads in the region and you are telling me Nonsense.

NYAMIRI ALADE&BANZA wey you be. See as ENVY and HATE just dey make you dey foam for mouth dey disgrace YOURSELF online.

No be only flaunt na showroom. DUNDEE United captain we you be. Instead of going to school this DUNDEE United dey disgrace himself

HATRED, ENVY& BIGOTRY KEEE YOU DIA
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kingozymandias(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
darkwan:

yeah....exactly that....
tell me why....kiki....
Cause I want to shoot the whole day down?

Wow this bright back memories of playing super Nintendo... Listening to Eric b and rakhim... Watching house party movies and hanging at the barber shop in old Stratford with Mikey, bode and sola... grin

Good times
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Cause I want to shoot the whole day down?

Wow this bright back memories of playing super Nintendo... Listening to Eric b and rakhim... Watching house party movies and hanging at the barber shop in old Stratford with Mikey, bode and sola... grin

Good times

my guy....you sabi how to enjoy....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Nigerfine3: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpatialKing:
Ekiti to Lokoja,
Lokoja to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Abuja to Jos
Jos to Zaria
Kano to Jos
Jos to Kaduna via Manchok
Gombe to Numan
Numan to Jalingo
Benue to Taraba
Abuja to
Minna to Sokoto
Ilorin to Minna
Ilorin to Sokoto
Enugu to Benue
Enugu to Lokoja
Kano to Kastina
Kano to Duste
Even Kano to Maiduguri

All these aforementioned roads are all in bad shape
Guess what they are all in the North

No region in Nigeria can boost of good roads.
Thanks
You all are equal to the game, always give them double dose of whatever they throw.
Obidient.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kingozymandias(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
darkwan:

Those were the days when we didn't have bills and work to worry. It was teenage life and just living care free.

Hehehehe
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Kingozymandias(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
darkwan:

You brought back some cherished memories long forgotten
Thank you for this
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Dennisbulkan: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpatialKing:

I'm presently in Giwa, Kaduna
Please where is your location let's go on a road on those roads
Badaria, birnin kebbi. I dey wait for you.
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Those were the days when we didn't have bills and work to worry. It was teenage life and just living care free.

Hehehehe

yeah....growin up scared the shitt out of me....kiki....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by darkwan: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You brought back some cherished memories long forgotten
Thank you for this

my pleasure,bro....
Re: Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement by Monday60655(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
That's the problem we have in Nigeria. When someone said the bitter truth, you come after the person. We are talking about the majority of the roads and not a well-built 5km Road.
He talked about the inhospitable condition of the country. Why don't you post well-equipped government-owned hospitals as well to refute his assertion? He also talked about insecurity, yet we didn't see your evidence to counter his claim on that. I am not saying that anyone is a saint, but all he stated are the bitter truths about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.