Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? (6975 Views)

Breaking!!man Caught Fvcking Another Mans Wife, Shot Dead In Uganda Watch Video] / Man Jumps Building After Caught Fvcking Another Man’s Girlfriend (video) / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by tellsblinks(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Uptheante:
If u had been practicing the principle of abundance mentality as advocated by Ubunja in his Red pill thread, u wouldn't have been bothered by her absence.
U may not even notice her absence because u would have been with other girls more worthy than her.
But because u failed to amass other girls & u were depending on only one girl cos u wanna be a faithful simpish boyfriend, this bitch has u by the jugular & she's treating u like shit cos she knows u have no option.

This is brostitution!!!
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Uptheante(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
tellsblinks:

This is brostitution!!!
Bro, these hoes don't deserve ur faithfulness. 99% of them are not faithful by the way.
Being faithful to them is a recipe for disrespect.
If a bitch knows that u have many options & u can kick her ass at any fuccking time, she'll not treat u like a piece of shit.
If u have many options & ur bitch fails to show up, u will simply ignore her & call others, & I'm sure at least 1 of them must come.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Streetmovement(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
dmgr:

We move
No time

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You know vibes
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Uptheante:
If u had been practicing the principle of abundance mentality as advocated by Ubunja in his Red pill thread, u wouldn't have been bothered by her absence.
U may not even notice her absence because u would have been with other girls more worthy than her.
But because u failed to amass other girls & u were depending on only one girl cos u wanna be a faithful simpish boyfriend, this bitch has u by the jugular & she's treating u like shit cos she knows u have no option.
ndi redpill...
The guy in question is just 20 years abeg....
Don’t encourage him to start living this kind of lifestyle....
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nemesis0147:
ndi redpill...

I’m hurt bro
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

I’m hurt bro
sorry,
You will be fine.
Don’t contact her again... you don’t force vibes on people.

Today is your bday...go have fun!!
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Uptheante(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nemesis0147:
ndi redpill...
You would rather have him simping & getting manipulated by hoes than him knowing his value as a man & living his life to the fullest?
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Uptheante:

You would rather have him simping & getting manipulated by hoes than him knowing his value as a man & living his life to the fullest?
advice him to get his priorities right....there is more to life than all these abeg.
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Uptheante(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Nemesis0147:
advice him to get his priorities right....there is more to life than all these abeg.
Did they young man tell u he wants to set his priorities right?
Would they knowledge about the red pill stop him from setting his priorities right if he wants to?

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:
My girlfriend is supposed to visit me today as is also a very special day to me( my birthday) she said she will be coming in the morning and won’t go to church since then I have called her up to 17 times no response including texts is she probably fvcking another guy now so couldn’t respond? I need advise
I told you she will come to my house before coming today n u think I'm joking... Na me tell her not to come your side today... Check your last thread.. she deh with me
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Doorlarss(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
OG Na over game
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by gulfer: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
@OP, you need to refocus, all your toic has been about this girl since you met her etc...get a life because there's a lot to accomplish in life beyond women and you'll meet them in numbers as you dedicate to a focused life away from the distractions of women cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by highchiefpee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin u wicked o..choi
Cowbell521:
She dey suck another man prick and will bring that mouth unwashed to come and kiss you. She go come give you STD and HIV. Better sort out your insecurities
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Slynation(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
I'm having this feelings and instincts this OP is the same person as one chronic attention seeker we have here and all his stories ain't real...!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Stargurl20(f): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
BoboKush:
If this is what ladies face.... Omo women sef dey suffer grin wetin be this
He tire me my bro. He don't hear from someone, and all u could think is she's sleeping with another man. No woman deserves these kind of men
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by kelspinall(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
oga think wella for ones..

she maybe somewhere ir busy with something that you are dating her doesn't mean she's free all the time. sending that last message is childish...guy if she no come no talk too much or bother her with calls..
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by PhantomThief(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KING

If this thing that I just read is true, show the girl the fuckin door. She don't rate you bro.

Once you start getting unreciprocated energy, love or attention. That's the first sign for you to check out of that relationship.

NOTE THIS: TOMORROW MORNING, SHE'LL COME WITH EXCUSE ON WHY SHE COULDN'T CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU WITH PITY FACE OR TONE

DON'T BELIEVE HER, good thing it's weekend and she won't have to lie about working

TRUST YOUR INSTINCT

NOTE:This account is dedicated to saving men that simps
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Cravemore: 1:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Mumu talks.
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by PhantomThief(m): 2:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Matix222:

She is cheating on me I caught her she couldn’t deny she told me she went to farm I was like who and you went to farm she couldn’t reply when I asked her sister her sister told me she just went out but didn’t go to farm all her lies where faulted she is clearly cheating on me
Then why are you still investing your time and energy into the relationship bro when you are supposed to have checked out of the relationship mentally then use and dump her.
Don't spend a dime on her again starting from this moment, Just dey give her scope.

Trust your instincts
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by phemmyfour: 5:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Matix222:
My girlfriend is supposed to visit me today as is also a very special day to me( my birthday) she said she will be coming in the morning and won’t go to church since then I have called her up to 17 times no response including texts is she probably fvcking another guy now so couldn’t respond? I need advise
Oj Simpson

Why do you have to call a fvcking 17,,times come send 2 sms join

That girl no RATE you at all....you are dating yourself
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by imagrg(m): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Small boys of nowadays think of nothing else than sex and easy money.

This generation don miss road big time.

See 20 years old boy wen supposed to concentrate for im career, na totow matter hold am. How dis country go progress?

Failed generation!

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by BoboKush(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

He tire me my bro. He don't hear from someone, and all u could think is she's sleeping with another man. No woman deserves these kind of men

I support una for this one
because wetin happen na
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Matix222:
guy she just your girlfriend not your turn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Stargurl20(f): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
BoboKush:

I support una for this one
because wetin happen na
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by onomej4u: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
yeye guy. Have you even find out if she is okay or in trouble as she is not answering your calls? You are not mature to relationship. Go and work on your emotional intelligence please.
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

She don tire boss let go of her must she spell it out, if she is fucking another dick like you imagine its still game over for you...

My girlfriend was misbehaving recently not giving me attention, because of her work overtime the relationship became so boring

She felt it the way i adjusted to it i didn't even send her, she dished out her anger to me that i am not giving her attention, i got angry in the process and ended the whole thing, untill she came back few days begging that she will change i got her back now her attention they suffocate me self

She had luck that d banny that would have replaced her was mumuing herself she would have been history

Man up bro and do the needful
Everybody dey form hard man on the internet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Found A Condom In My Bag / Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.