Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? (6941 Views)

Breaking!!man Caught Fvcking Another Mans Wife, Shot Dead In Uganda Watch Video] / Man Jumps Building After Caught Fvcking Another Man’s Girlfriend (video) / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
My girlfriend is supposed to visit me today as is also a very special day to me( my birthday) she said she will be coming in the morning and won’t go to church since then I have called her up to 17 times no response including texts is she probably fvcking another guy now so couldn’t respond? I need advise
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2022
My last text to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by jogsman01(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:
My last text to her
jealousy go kill you. She has one Dickson already, gift her another for her to get a medal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2022
jogsman01:
jealousy go kill you. She has one Dickson already, gift her another for her to get a medal.

I don’t understand what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by spencekat(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
17 calls?Did anybody die or have an accident?SIMPs self.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
she owns her body,, you dont feed her.
WHy do you think she has to answer you ? you dont even know if she has started her menstrual cycle or maybe Okada don jam her.. you are only concerned about you Dick-activity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by jogsman01(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

I don’t understand what do you mean?
when she comes, give her another round of seexxx. There's nothing to get jealous about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
jogsman01:
when she comes, give her another round of seexxx. There's nothing to get jealous about

So she might probably be having sex now?

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by jogsman01(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
spencekat:
17 calls?Did anybody die or have an accident?SIMPs self.
real simp forming strong head. The guy go kneel when the girl arrive at his place.lol

15 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by spencekat(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
jogsman01:
real simp forming strong head. The guy go kneel when the girl arrive at his place.lol
grin
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by jogsman01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

wise up and trust your instincts

2 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
jogsman01:
wise up and trust your instincts

Yeah that’s what I feel she went to a guys place she was making statements of some sort yerstaday I knew it will amount to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Mekanus(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:
My girlfriend is supposed to visit me today as is also a very special day to me( my birthday) she said she will be coming in the morning and won’t go to church since then I have called her up to 17 times no response including texts is she probably fvcking another guy now so couldn’t respond? I need advise
How old are you motherfucker?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nazgul: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol...what do you want to end? It's obvious that you've been dating yourself all this while. Meaning you can't end what didn't exist in the first place.

My best guess is she'll probably cooking up one lie as to why she couldn't come or pick up your calls and you'll swallow it like how a hungry baby gulps on his mother's breasts and the one sided relationship would continue.

The Lord is your strength bro.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mekanus:
How old are you motherfucker?

I’m 20
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nazgul:
Lol...what do you want to end? It's obvious that you've been dating yourself all this while.

My best guess is she'll probably cook up one lie as to why she couldn't come or pick up your calls and you'll swallow it like how a hungry baby gulps on his mother's breasts and the one sided relationship would continue.

The Lord is your strength.

Is the end I’m going to meet her at her place and request for her phone and go through her texts and calls
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Mekanus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

I’m 20
Go and do your mums dishes then.

12 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mekanus:
Go and do your mums dishes then.

Okay you can go to sleep now while I wash the dishes

4 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nazgul: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

Is the end I’m going to meet her at her place and request for her phone and go through her texts and calls
That's childish if you ask me...save yourself that stress. Doing such would only complicate things cos it would end in a shouting competition and believe me you can't win such against a woman. And at the end, she'll play the victim leaving you worse than how you are.

If she cared she would have kept her promise and celebrated your birthday with you.

My advice is that you ghost her and move on, ignore her calls, ignore her chats, just move on.

10 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Relax Op, no be today she don dey bleep another ngga. This one will come and go, another dude go still bam am tomorrow cool

Also you have not seen the end of war by pushing her away, the next girl you will meet, another guy don do am, dem go still do am while you are at it grin

6 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nazgul:

That's childish if you ask me...save yourself that stress. Doing such would only complicate things cos it would end in a shouting competition and believe me you can't win such against a woman. And at the end, she'll play the victim leaving you worse than how you are.

If she cared she would have kept her promise and celebrated your birthday with you.

My advice is that you ghost her and move on, ignore her calls, ignore her chats, just move on.

Okay thanks bro I’m hurt cux I really do love her and todays is my birthday yet she didn’t show up for me I can’t just believe it but no problem I move on no going back

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Cowbell521: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

She dey suck another man prick and will bring that mouth unwashed to come and kiss you. She go come give you STD and HIV. Better sort out your insecurities

3 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why will u give someone 17 missed calls?
She should be the one to call u since it’s your birthday...stop being desperate and stop behaving lik she hold your kidney..
You suppose they with guys dy chill base on day today na your birthday not this.

Let her be ,,she will come so don’t stress it.

9 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Why will u give someone 17 missed calls?
She should be the one to call u since it’s your birthday...stop being desperate and stop behaving lik she hold your kidney..
You suppose they with guys dy chill base on day today na your birthday not this.

Let her be ,,she will come so don’t stress it.

I have already started going to her place to confirm for myself I’m I do desperate?

1 Like

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

I have already started going to her place to confirm for myself I’m I do desperate?
lol
If it will Mk you feel better,,,go but I wouldn’t go if I was in ur shoes....that girl has figured out that you love her more than she loves you which is very bad....don’t be surprise say she dy house dy sleep
Dy use catch cruise....but goodluck sha

4 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Matix222: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nemesis0147:
lol
If it will Mk you feel better,,,go but I wouldn’t go if I was in ur shoes....that girl has figured out that you love her more than she loves you which is very bad....don’t be surprise say she dy house dy sleep
Dy use catch cruise....but goodluck sha
okay I will give you feedback
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Brainmytool: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

Are you mad?

If I hear dat nonsense again, plank go land ur head.
No verse me oh

2 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Nazgul: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

Okay thanks bro I’m hurt cux I really do love her and todays is my birthday yet she didn’t show up for me I can’t just believe it but no problem I move on no going back
Rule number. 1 in relationships.

Never waste your efforts and resources on a girl who doesn't reciprocate your feelings, cos it would eventually end in premium tears.

Truth is she never really loved you. You were just pushing and pushing, and wanted to make yourself believe that she did care, but the reality of the matter is that she didn't.

Like I said just let her be. Life is a teacher, take this as an experience to learn from.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Konjiboii: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
I did this when I was like 14

2 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by Simpleman4life: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

She don tire boss let go of her must she spell it out, if she is fucking another dick like you imagine its still game over for you...

My girlfriend was misbehaving recently not giving me attention, because of her work overtime the relationship became so boring

She felt it the way i adjusted to it i didn't even send her, she dished out her anger to me that i am not giving her attention, i got angry in the process and ended the whole thing, untill she came back few days begging that she will change i got her back now her attention they suffocate me self

She had luck that d banny that would have replaced her was mumuing herself she would have been history

Man up bro and do the needful

7 Likes

Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by efficiencie(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matix222:

God is less valuable to you than your mumu girlfriend!
Re: Is She Fvcking Another Dick Right Now??? by MOTOPARK: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nazgul:

winkcome and take one bottle of beer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.