Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East (5529 Views)

A Closer Look At The Six Geopolitical Zones On Nigeria Map / This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos / Why Africa's Map Is Drawn Wrong Relative To It's Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by BanevsJoker(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Eteka1:
Cross River is not Igbo so it's not possible to add it to south east.
The term SOUTH-EAST is a geographical expression, it is not an ethnic or tribal term.
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by Wintertime: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. Igbo are only indegineous to Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land.

Ha serious

So why your obsession with them

Sure you haven't kill any Igbo because of your hate and disdain for them
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by naptu2: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
BanevsJoker:

The term SOUTH-EAST is a geographical expression, it is not an ethnic or tribal term.

South-East is a geopolitical zone not a geographical zone. There are many geo-political regions all over the world, like the Middle East, the Mid-West region of the United States. They don't necessarily have to be exact geographical regions. Other factors, such as culture and languages are taken into account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by FakeIgboJew: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Take a look at that picture for mins, you'll observe that cross river should be among the south east Region, but they added them to south south region. Why?

Ezi Biafra

What your useless grandfathers attempted and failed woefully at , is what you want to repeat.
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Ezi Biafra

What your useless grandfathers attempted and failed woefully at , is what you want to repeat.

If you're a geographist you will have sense
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Wintertime:

Ha serious

So why your obsession with them

Sure you haven't kill any Igbo because of your hate and disdain for them

I no be their mate. I am a first Class citizen of this beautiful Country, but they are not. grin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Fulani Muslim terrorist, the most backwards people on earth...

Our Economy value is reserved for Biafra use... This Shithole can never smell our economy values, both in human and natural resources until imminent Biafra actualization.. grin

Mention one Economy value the East have, apart from criminalities? grin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2022
ProblemChild1:
This one just dey talk nonsense wey full that him ewedu mouth grin Fulani don collect una kwara state oo. While lagos is a no mans land cheesy but the whole of skull minners lands is a shambolic shithole grin cheesy grin

Cry me a River.

Igbo can never rule Nigeria grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! AbOk with their 16th century mentalities, accusing Igbo of drawing Nijiara backwards grin. Wonder shall never cease..

And SE don't need to have Economy value to this Shithole,cos us ain't part of her..

It Economy value, both in human and natural resources are for Biafra use..

When we go give una independence, you will only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. We go soon drive una people commot from Igala ancestral lands in the EAST. grin grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by FakeIgboJew: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

If you're a geographist you will have sense

Biafra is limited to Igbo land only.

You will soon see how we are all this Afonja Muslim (which I created as a meme here that you use so carelessly) in the Niger Delta.

Are there any ewu Biafra in Cross River?

Mumu cave man
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by Emergingnation3(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Mention one Economy value the East have, apart from criminalities? grin
I won't mention it to you...

You'll see it for yourself when imminent Biafra actualization take place...
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by ProblemChild1: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River.

Igbo can never rule Nigeria grin
Lagos is a no mans land. And Tinubu will never smell aso rock tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Lagos is a no mans land. And Tinubu will never smell aso rock tongue grin grin cheesy

E no concern us. But IGBO can never rule this Country. Any minority can rule, but not Igbo. grin grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I won't mention it to you...

You'll see it for yourself when imminent Biafra actualization take place...

You mean, your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States in the East. Who are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Cause Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. grin grin grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by ProblemChild1: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern us. But IGBO can never rule this Country. Any minority can rule, but not Igbo. grin grin
That one no concern us. But lagos is a no mans land cheesy and drugnubu will only become President in iragbiji village tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
ProblemChild1:
That one no concern us. But lagos is a no mans land cheesy and drugnubu will only become President in iragbiji village tongue cheesy cheesy grin

True. My Brother Atiku is the next President of this beautiful Country. grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by hope4nigeria(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

South EAST and IGBO Land only consist of 3 and half IGBO indigenous States in the EAST. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. The North will soon chase the inhabitants of those lands. We will reclaim those Land for our good Igala People.
are you normal?
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
are you normal?

Over normal dey worry me grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by hope4nigeria(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Over normal dey worry me grin
you are a.....

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you are a.....

E no concern me.

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by darkwan: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2022
bwahahahaha....

keep on makin noise online....dont confront the people that represent you....

why would cross riverians want anything to do with south east....??

lol....
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by darkwan: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
good night confrontin calabar people....

dem no dey tolerate nonesense....
i remember how a calabar girl beat me up finish in primary school.... undecided undecided

them no dey play....
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by darkwan: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
naptu2:
The 6 geo-political zones were created by Dr Alex Ekwueme and he explained his reasons for creating them.

He said that ethnic groups in Nigeria were always complaining of domination and fear of domination was one of the causes of the collapse of the First Republic and so he wanted a system that would eliminate that problem. People always complain that the North was geographically bigger than the East and West and so he wanted a system that would equalise the regions.

Therefore, he broke the North into 3 geo-political zones and made the South also 3 geo-political zones.

1) He said that the minorities in the former Eastern Region often feared that they were being dominated by the Igbos, so he created a South-Eastern Zone that was made up of only the Igbos.

2) He said that the minorities in the Western Region feared that they were being dominated by the Yorubas and this led to the creation of the Mid-West Region. Therefore, he created a South-Western Zone that was made up mainly of Yorubas.

3) He grouped the former minorities of the Eastern and Western Regions into a South-South Zone, so that nobody can complain of domination.

4) The Sokoto Caliphate was composed of mainly the Hausa-Fulani ethnic group and so he created a North-West Zone to take care of them.

5) He said that there was the Kanem-Borno Empire that was made up mainly of Kanuris, so he created a North-East Zone to take care of them.

6) He said that the northern minorities had always feared that they would be dominated by the Hausa-Fulanis and so he created the Middle Belt or North-Central Zone to take care of them.

That was Dr Alex Ekwueme's reason for creating the 6 geo-political zones.

smart....
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
With the little time I have been in Nairaland,I have realized it's not for IGBOS. I noticed any thread promoting IGBOS,the evil owner of Nairaland lock the thread.
Igbos,the time is ticking.
We are coming up with a well structured forum like Nairaland soon.

We need to leave this for YORUBAS to enjoy
We can do more than them.

All IGBOS get ready. It will drop soon.

I come in peace
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by amsad19(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Take a look at that picture for mins, you'll observe that cross river should be among the south east Region, but they added them to south south region. Why?

If that's the case, plateau state is supposed to be part of North East but they aligned them to North Central
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
amsad19:

If that's the case, plateau state is supposed to be part of North East but they aligned them to North Central

True that's crazy bro
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by Theunderman: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
You are very stupid to mention cross river, how does cross river affect you, and did they tell you crossriverians are ibos, we hv over 50 languages in cross river alone, with no one similar to ibo, you come here and post rubbish
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by REDshouse(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
AdamuKD:
Oga leave this nonsense propaganda. OBI is our incoming president simple. We for north wey get plenty landmarks, wetin our people dey use am do apart from terrorist hiding there and be causing mayhem
u are not a northerner u created ur account in August and all your post and topic shows it was a fake account and u are ibo
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by ProblemChild1: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True. My Brother Atiku is the next President of this beautiful Country. grin
Obi is your next president. If e pain you, come chop my shit and die in pains tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by paramakina202: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kobicove:

When has Cross River State ever been a part of the south east?! undecided

Geographically speaking Cross River and Akwa Ibom states is the proper southeast in terms of location but we all know what the 6 geopolitical zones represent.
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by GeneralOjukwu: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
naptu2:
The 6 geo-political zones were created by Dr Alex Ekwueme and he explained his reasons for creating them.

He said that ethnic groups in Nigeria were always complaining of domination and fear of domination was one of the causes of the collapse of the First Republic and so he wanted a system that would eliminate that problem. People always complain that the North was geographically bigger than the East and West and so he wanted a system that would equalise the regions.

Therefore, he broke the North into 3 geo-political zones and made the South also 3 geo-political zones.

1) He said that the minorities in the former Eastern Region often feared that they were being dominated by the Igbos, so he created a South-Eastern Zone that was made up of only the Igbos.

2) He said that the minorities in the Western Region feared that they were being dominated by the Yorubas and this led to the creation of the Mid-West Region. Therefore, he created a South-Western Zone that was made up mainly of Yorubas.

3) He grouped the former minorities of the Eastern and Western Regions into a South-South Zone, so that nobody can complain of domination.

4) The Sokoto Caliphate was composed of mainly the Hausa-Fulani ethnic group and so he created a North-West Zone to take care of them.

5) He said that there was the Kanem-Borno Empire that was made up mainly of Kanuris, so he created a North-East Zone to take care of them.

6) He said that the northern minorities had always feared that they would be dominated by the Hausa-Fulanis and so he created the Middle Belt or North-Central Zone to take care of them.

That was Dr Alex Ekwueme's reason for creating the 6 geo-political zones.

Our resident historian. You're an ATG (all time great) Sir
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by GeneralOjukwu: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

When we go give una independence, you will only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. We go soon drive una people commot from Igala ancestral lands in the EAST. grin grin

I love how you dey stand on the necks of flatin0s.

You're a thorn in their flesh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBAZEE REPORT: TINUBU SHUNS DANGOTE, 'GO AND REFUND 3.4BIL$ COLLECTED FROM CBN' / LASG To GRV: Sanwo-olu Never Paid Legal Fees From State Funds / Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.