Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East (5321 Views)

A Closer Look At The Six Geopolitical Zones On Nigeria Map / This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos / Why Africa's Map Is Drawn Wrong Relative To It's Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by GeneralOjukwu: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
With the little time I have been in Nairaland,I have realized it's not for IGBOS. I noticed any thread promoting IGBOS,the evil owner of Nairaland lock the thread.
Igbos,the time is ticking.
We are coming up with a well structured forum like Nairaland soon.

We need to leave this for YORUBAS to enjoy
We can do more than them.

All IGBOS get ready. It will drop soon.

I come in peace

You are dreaming.

Nairaland.com is for a Yoruba man and una go continue to contribute to Seun Osewa's pockets.

Till we give una independence in year 5050.
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Obi is your next president. If e pain you, come chop my shit and die in pains tongue tongue grin grin grin

Eyahh. Even Peter Obi knows that he can never rule Nigeria. He just dey use IGBO People catch cruise. grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

I love how you dey stand on the necks of flatin0s.

You're a thorn in their flesh grin

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by gidgiddy: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
There are no Regions in Nigeria, the constitution does not recognise anything called South/South or South East
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by ProblemChild1: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eyahh. Even Peter Obi knows that he can never rule Nigeria. He just dey use IGBO People catch cruise. grin
E Pain am reach prick grin dan buroba shege cheesy wether you like it or not. Peter Obi is your next president. Now run along, mugu tongue tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by shortIGBOman: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
ProblemChild1:
E Pain am reach prick grin dan buroba shege cheesy wether you like it or not. Peter Obi is your next president. Now run along, mugu tongue tongue grin cheesy grin

True.
Peter Obi will win as the President of Nnewi South Village Union. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by ProblemChild1: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True.
Peter Obi will win as the President of Nnewi South Village Union. grin grin
Yes? While Atiku will win as the President of Dschang West in Cameroon grin grin grin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by AdamuKD: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
REDshouse:
u are not a northerner u created ur account in August and all your post and topic shows it was a fake account and u are ibo
God punish you goat
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by Bonavi: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=iamwilliamsfx post=116782646]Take a look at that picture for mins, you'll observe that cross river should be among the south east Region, but they added them to south south region. Why?
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by OBALOLA55(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

How
MR AGBADORIAN WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH THIS MIND GAMEgrin
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by tamdun: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Add Edo and Delta to South-West while at it.
U are smart cool
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
JoeyNaza:
You are purely senseless

How did you measure that this map is causing problem in South East .

Who said so ? Give me proof where South East is in turmoil because of your stupidity.

You are just one of those nonentities seeking to create rift, spite and hatred where there is none. Shame, you are a failed loser and will remain there come 2023.

I am Igbo and Cross River has never been part of South East but was only part of the now defunct Eastern Region

No mind the yeye op....he should even be blaming late azikiwe for the many woes of the South east.....late pa awo beg n told him to support him so they love the west region up to Kara and kogi West and that he will support him in return move the eastern region towards cross rivers and up to river benue and westen taraba state...he refuse n instead to the the west to drag issue wey no dey important....
Re: This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East by Landowner101(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
You'll wailers should receive sense, Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? / Atiku Why Has Boko Haram Not Close Down Your University? / Jonathan's SURE-P Is A Drain Pipe On Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.