Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) (59525 Views)

Boko Haram Kill A Lady Who Was Meant 2 Wed On 31st Along Maiduguri-gwoza Road(p / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / Young Man Caught For Alleged Stealing In Rumoula, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
PH is very dangerous
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by MedicH: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783553:
Latest Update Reaching Now.

The Hospital Said, He Will Go For Medical Surgery, To Correct The Damages, As The Result Of The Deadly Attack.

At It Stands Right Now, Part Of The Finger's Can No Longer Stretch Again.

If You Have Any Suggestions, Feedback Etc

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat With 0810-373-9506 Right Away Please.

Why did he want to die because of a china made mobile phone abeg?

The money to be spent on surgeries and the entire cost of the phone which one go pass?

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by letsfarmnigeria: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Na Where , Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Daily Food Take Chop ooo.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Exactly the way he reports for others but now he doesn't want same which means he felt bad when it affected him but not for others
This life no balance ....

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Ventura1: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigeria is the way we have it because we don't largely punish offences.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Tboy222: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Too bad, may The Lord God Almighty heal our land, amen.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Khaysee: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
This criminals are everywhere leaders alone is not our problem

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click here for more Bad News" abi

Bad News is like Agnes Nwamma, e go reach everybody.
So you live in Enugugrin?

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by ahnie: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
That's a very sad news@.
Things like that,it's best to give them the phone.
I don't see how one individual would come out unhurt when being attacked by 3 weapon weighting criminals.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Dalnadoni: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
feranmi143:
what is your max whatsapp view.
3840...Sometimes 4050 Or more...
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did they collect the phone abi he conquered..... Incomplete story.
Sorry shaa

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why on earth would you drag anything with arm-robbers? The risk is nothing but maximum. Thank God for your life though.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Finally, some good news
Seems you wish for the same to happen to you

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
feranmi143:

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782701:
This Bad News Have Affected My Brother.

Is Very Angry Right Now.

All Criminals Will Go To Hell Fire If They Refuse To Repent And Give Their Life To Jesus Christ.
na your turn

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:
That's a very sad news@.
Things like that,it's best to give them the phone.
I don't see how one individual would come out unhurt when being attacked by 3 weapon weighting criminals.

Is In Pains Right Now.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783856:

Is In Pains Right Now.
See more at badnews dot com

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wow. Port t harcourt is another hotbed for crime. I remember my friend's ordeal in the hands of these evil men at Shell Gate, Rumuomasi years back.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by ahnie: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783856:

Is In Pains Right Now.
Sorry .
Mehn it pained me that your bro now has damaged fingers.
He should simply have let go of the phone for them,than have a damaged body parts that would need lots of wads to be corrected.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
One question
Did they still made away with the phone?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Jalaw: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
He refused to let go of his phone.
Did they finally collect the phone from him?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click here for more Bad News" abi

Bad News is like Agnes Nwamma, e go reach everybody.
I dey tell UU... Nigerians eeeenh grin grin

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dont waste your life because of phone.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783435:
See His X-Ray Photos As Obtained By Below:
.your brother is a very foolish human being and deserved what he got, you're dragging an ordinary phone with a person that has a gun and a machete.the thieves and your brother belongs to the same category

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by swhite2ch: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
How can you drag material things when you know you can still purchase them if not today tomorrow. You can’t buy life. What would have happened if he was killed because of a phone ?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by FuckSilly: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
feranmi143:
Way ray
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Zico777(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783602:
This Is The Full Photo Of My Brother Felix.

Please Really Need Help Right Now.

My Brother, Felix, Is In Deep Pains, He Is Tired.

I Don't Want Anything To Happen To Him

Come To Mr Felix, Assistance, Nairalander's

I thank God 4 your brother's life.
Warn him not to toy with his life next time.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:
.your brother is a very foolish human being and deserved what he got, you're dragging an ordinary phone with a person that has a gun and a machete.the thieves and your brother belongs to the same category

Don't You Have Human Pity?

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Edc1: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
santos123:
Foolish boy. Phone he is supposed to leave for them. Risking his life over little things
i tire

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by baconline(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your brother did not do the right thing, I guess his phone is worth his life

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced