Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) (59522 Views)

Boko Haram Kill A Lady Who Was Meant 2 Wed On 31st Along Maiduguri-gwoza Road(p / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / Young Man Caught For Alleged Stealing In Rumoula, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Blake755: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
The boy get luck the didn't shot him
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Parachoko: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Rumoula Link Road, Opposite king David plaza, In Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Is No Longer Safe, Reports.

Here Is The Story, As Gathered By :

Three boys use their bike, while My Brother By The Name Felix, From Benue State, was working down to his house, they stopped Him And They wanted to collect his phone.

He Drag with them, one was having Sharp knife, one pistol, one small axe, But When he refuse to surrender his phone, they wounded him in his two hands, with the sharp knife, hit the Axe On his back because of the Thick Cloth, he wore on the day of the incident, so it couldn't penetrate inside his body.

The Sad Incident, Occurred at Rumoula Link Road, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Thursday September 15th, 2022, Reports.

The Injury Affected his tendons and veins and it was Reportedly Damaged.

Is Thereby, Calling On The Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army, DSS And Other Security Agencies To Sit Up To Their Task.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
He is lucky he was not killed
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by TimFisher2: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
holysaint1:

brother, port harcourt is a one kind city. if i tell you that the security force over there are backing most of this crimes being perpetrated by these miscreants you wont believe.

i once stayed with a friend in ph few years back and i can tell you for a fact that the city is not just safe anytime any day.

Even their citizens do complain about the vile happenings in their area through their radio stations and all they do is talk about it yet nothing will be done to curb it. and when its being reported to the police, they tag the reporters as the offenders of the crime. This naija is seriously on auto mode my brother.

Nawaooo.

Who did we offend in this country

Well I know hope is coming on the way soon
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Emdebby2: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
You lost your finger, collected pain because of ordinary phone. Others who drag items with armed thieves end up dying. Thank your God you are lucky to be alive.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click here for more Bad News" abi

Bad News is like Agnes Nwamma, e go reach everybody.

hahahahahaha...
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You're angry cos it affected your brother but if it's others you'll type, "Click here for more Bad News" abi

Bad News is like Agnes Nwamma, e go reach everybody.

Las Las Nigeria has happened to us all
This is Super story...
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
Your brother na Axe Man (Aye) from Benue State cool

He lingered into Aro bagga territory cool

It was not about the Cappas it was about him being a 21

Him get luck say them no use him blood sail to anchor panama et Iceland.

Boogyman557 what ya say? cool

Boogyman no dey comment on thread wen no concern ashawo and big ass grls

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Illegal1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

Well I know hope is coming on the way soon
no jst bring peter obi mata cum here bcus he no go win shishi
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by etrouble: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Finally, some good news

Stop whatever you are smoking before it stops you.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your mumu brother loves his
phone more than his life...❌❌

We hope the mumuness doesn't run
In your family❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
He should thank God his finger is not completely cutoff...
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Rumoula Link Road, Opposite king David plaza, In Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Is No Longer Safe, Reports.

Three boys use their bike, while My Brother By The Name Felix, From Benue State, was working down to his house, they stopped Him And They wanted to collect his phone.

He Drag with them, one was having Sharp knife, one pistol, one small axe, But When he refuse to surrender his phone, they wounded him in his two hands, with the sharp knife, hit the Axe On his back because of the Thick Cloth, he wore on the day of the incident, so it couldn't penetrate inside his body.

The Sad Incident, Occurred at Rumoula Link Road, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Thursday September 15th, 2022, Reports.

Is Thereby, Calling On The Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army, DSS And Other Security Agencies To Sit Up To Their Task.

Where can go or click for more bad news?

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by moshino(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

You said, "one was having Sharp knife, one pistol, one small axe, But When he refuse to surrender his phone."

So your brother saw three boys, with these weapons, but he wanted to fight for his phone, please what weapon was your brother carrying?

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by LockDown69(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
The 4th picture of the xray file, na for Gboko benue state una come go hospital?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Oyiboman69: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Finally, some good news

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Messi1: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116784534:

Are You Really Confused Or On Cheap Drugs?
Are you minding that idiot?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Messi1:
Are you minding that idiot?

I'm trying to help out my brother here
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by FREEDON: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Is it iphone14?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
And they still collected his phone right after inflicting damages on him right...?? What a superman...!! No need forming Hero in cases like this, he could have been dead because of common ordinary simple phone...
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wow! Congratulations bro! Shey u change Ya name to badnews? Now e don reach ya turn u don de lament up and down for Nairaland... What exactly do u want us to do now wey ur broda don collect? Abeg post more bad news joor

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Osariemen12: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
Your brother na Axe Man (Aye) from Benue State cool

He lingered into Aro bagga territory cool

It was not about the Cappas it was about him being a 21

Him get luck say them no use him blood sail to anchor panama et Iceland.

Boogyman557 what ya say? cool

Egede sighted shocked.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Port Harcourt!!! {shakes head},,if you know,, you know lipsrsealed
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Your brother is foolish, why drag a phone you can easily afford, your finger is damaged and is not affordable, it will heal but the mark and pain might still remain.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by kelmicheal: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
If you are in port Harcourt you should have known rumuola better than any one very dangerous place most expecially at night
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Benji84(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
So Sorry Bro.

We just need to be vigilant and watchful about this boys particularly those claiming to be task force and Hackers in Portharcourt
Majority of them are criminals.

I was robbed just at Rumuola fly in a broad day light in my car But I showed the tout pepper and he was even
begging me with Pistol in his hand.
Nowhere is safe.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Smartii:
Your brother is dragging with three men with knife, axe and a pistol, he must've watched too much of steven Seagal films.

When I was robbed in Ikeja, na just dagger I see, I no even drag, when i Dey reason how to come out unscathed.

They collected my phone, my bag, and now, I have times three a better phone in performance than what was collected.

Your brother would have saved himself this state if he had released his phone and be thinking of safety first.
Where in Ikeja?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by omoredia: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
I had to. Obi is ready for the moment

TheNiceGuy:
Sad

Omoredia finally stepped down for Obi shocked
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Justkatty(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funny enough he wasn't the only one that those boys robbed, 2persons that I know were also attacked
Their phones and huge some of money was also collected and until they got home they couldn't say what happened not until we started hearing about it from people that came from that axis.
He wouldn't have gotten this everlasting mark if only he thought of the pains he'll be going through just because of phone.
But anyways I pray he recovers quickly.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by fof1: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Is Thereby, Calling On The Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army, DSS And Other Security Agencies To Sit Up To Their Task.epo

Lousy Reporters and News Outlets...Pls Teach ur Brother how to Move about in Port HARCOURT or any other City for that Matter. Ur Stories aches and looks Childish Pls. Why Move on a Lonely Road in d Dark...He Is a Daft with out Security Awareness... So Security Agencies should Sit up bcoz of an Idle Fellow Roaming about abi...? Pls thank God for Life ...

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by paradiseVirgin: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Osariemen12:

Egede sighted shocked.
Use your 99 cool

You never wida cool
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by paradiseVirgin: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Illegal1:

Boogyman557 no dey comment on thread wen no concern ashawo and big ass grls
WTF man cool

You want make him blast you left nyash with him old kala come blast you right leg with him new kala baa?

No worry, after him go Ashawo house come smoke him weed, him go table your matter. cool

WTF man! cool

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51