Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) (59513 Views)

Boko Haram Kill A Lady Who Was Meant 2 Wed On 31st Along Maiduguri-gwoza Road(p / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / Young Man Caught For Alleged Stealing In Rumoula, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by ozueozue(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry for that but truth be told your brother acted foolish. After the struggle with them they carry the phone abi Dem no carry am
Now he has spent into 20k for treating alone, emotional damage nkooo??..

Man u people pick material things over life fucking saddd

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116783602:
This Is The Full Photo Of My Brother Felix.

Please Really Need Help Right Now.

My Brother, Felix, Is In Deep Pains, He Is Tired.

I Don't Want Anything To Happen To Him

Come To Mr Felix, Assistance, Nairalander's

Are you asking us for money for your stupid brother dragging phone with 3 armed men, don't you make money from all the bad news you peddle day to day

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Na Where , Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Daily Food Take Chop ooo.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Baba if you say sorry you no go die na.

You are too funny

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116784059:

Don't You Have Human Pity?
I have pity for victims,he wasn't a victim,he put himself in harms way so nope I don't feel bad for him, I hope you can sell the phone to pay for his hospital bills

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Angrygoat: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
I can o ly drag with 1 thief. But u see 3
He wan form Jason Statham by force.now you don turn to cripple or slowpoke with dead fingers. If only you let go of that dumb phone. U will feel more pains when you cant make use of shi t in your daily life.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
shogsman:

Are you asking us for money for your stupid brother dragging phone with 3 armed men, don't you make money from all the bad news you peddle day to day

Are You Really Confused Or On Cheap Drugs?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
You wish for the same to happen to you

Amen for you my dear.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
He's lucky to be alive
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did he later SURRENDERED d PHONE?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Rumoula Link Road, Opposite king David plaza, In Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Is No Longer Safe, Reports.

Here Is The Story, As Gathered By :

Three boys use their bike, while My Brother By The Name Felix, From Benue State, was working down to his house, they stopped Him And They wanted to collect his phone.

He Drag with them, one was having Sharp knife, one pistol, one small axe, But When he refuse to surrender his phone, they wounded him in his two hands, with the sharp knife, hit the Axe On his back because of the Thick Cloth, he wore on the day of the incident, so it couldn't penetrate inside his body.

The Sad Incident, Occurred at Rumoula Link Road, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Thursday September 15th, 2022, Reports.

The Injury Affected his tendons and veins and it was Reportedly Damaged.

Is Thereby, Calling On The Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army, DSS And Other Security Agencies To Sit Up To Their Task.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Quick recovery to your brother. But I don't like the way your sentences are structured.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stun gun can do a lot nowadays
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
That's why it's always good to carry cheap phone anytime.

No smart robber will drag you with axe over collecting it.

Is it worth it?
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by 27Pushing30: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Rumoula Link Road, Opposite king David plaza, In Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Is No Longer Safe, Reports.

Three boys use their bike, while My Brother By The Name Felix, From Benue State, was working down to his house, they stopped Him And They wanted to collect his phone.

He Drag with them, one was having Sharp knife, one pistol, one small axe, But When he refuse to surrender his phone, they wounded him in his two hands, with the sharp knife, hit the Axe On his back because of the Thick Cloth, he wore on the day of the incident, so it couldn't penetrate inside his body.

The Sad Incident, Occurred at Rumoula Link Road, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Thursday September 15th, 2022, Reports.

Is Thereby, Calling On The Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army, DSS And Other Security Agencies To Sit Up To Their Task.

Did they collect the phone?

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Clean2016: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

You didn't include EFCC and NIA in your list... Instead of directing us to more bad news.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by silibaba: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
You see knife, gun and axe he still dey do gragra.

Life is important than the phone nah.

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Boys whey kill airforce officer? The police won't do shit

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ficient:

Quick recovery to your brother. But I don't like the way your sentences are structured.

DEY VEX RIGHT NOW
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by pcagbaji(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why showing us old wound it disgusting to sight you can't even treat it well
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by captainking(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Sorry this happened to your brother..
Please..
Any one listening.. Our live is more important than phone..
Next time.. Surrender your phone to criminals..
A young man was shot in the head at woji some weeks ago.. Cos he was dragging phone with armed criminals.. In as much as we want to be brave.. Let's be wise and stay alive first..
Wish your bro quick recovery

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your brother is very lucky that he's still alive,,� imagine risking your life because of cheap phone?...he really get mind.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
PH boys no suppose run Makurdi boy street. Maktown ain’t for babies cool

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
The criminal mindset and wickedness in Nigeria is too much. Nigeria is seating on a time bomb, Nigeria has reached the extent where if u are not into politics or politically connected the only way to survive is to go into crime or leave the country.

And some people are hell bent on continuing to ruin the Country by deliberately voting in bad leaders
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Smartii(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your brother is dragging with three men with knife, axe and a pistol, he must've watched too much of steven Seagal films.

When I was robbed in Ikeja, na just dagger I see, I no even drag, when i Dey reason how to come out unscathed.

They collected my phone, my bag, and now, I have times three a better phone in performance than what was collected.

Your brother would have saved himself this state if he had released his phone and be thinking of safety first.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Counterfeit: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your brother was lucky, but he is also STUPID and SILLY.
Reminds me one of Dr. Dre's songs , and it goes like this- "Who's the man with the masterplan, A nigga with a muthfuckn gun"

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry for him and the sad state of security in Nigeria.
I repeat, one of the hard ways to reduce crime in Nigeria is to extend liability to relations particularly parents.
But on his part, to try and resist three armed men is not wise in the slightest.
He is lucky to be alive.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
post=116782647:
Update From . COM

Your brother Na mumu.. He almost lost his life because of phone.... Una suppose beat am join when he reach house..

Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by abobote: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why will he be dragging phone with criminals
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by Jcash90: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
He saw people with weapons, and he was dragging phone with them, our lives is precious than phone.
Re: Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) by holysaint1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

Wow, your brother survived o.

Others won't be alive to tell the story.. I know it hurts seeing your phone being collected by children

On a normal day..they no born the fool to approach you.

One day we will get it right

I don't why the Governor of Rivers State is not doing anything about insecurity in Rivers inasmuch as he is trying on Infrastructure

But we need to be alive to enjoy the Infrastructure

A lot of criminals always robbed people in Rivers state uncountable. Same spot. Same area. Same time

I don't know why Security Agencies can not be proactive and intelligent driven come out disguised as civilians and end these idiots once and for all

Modified******

And you did not tell us whether they later took his phone

I love Benue people a lot.. They have brevity in their blood just like Igbos. They don't fear or Coward to death

That's the spirit!

brother, port harcourt is a one kind city. if i tell you that the security force over there are backing most of this crimes being perpetrated by these miscreants you wont believe.

i once stayed with a friend in ph few years back and i can tell you for a fact that the city is not just safe anytime any day.

Even their citizens do complain about the vile happenings in their area through their radio stations and all they do is talk about it yet nothing will be done to curb it. and when its being reported to the police, they tag the reporters as the offenders of the crime. This naija is seriously on auto mode my brother.

The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos)