Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo (68733 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Sojicool(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
In African soil, Kenya and South Africa are just different people. Because if not Kenya it will south Africa a man can married daughter and mother or mother married her son etc
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by hahn(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Plot twist...

Neither of the twins are responsible for the pregnancy cheesy grin
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by onunwa21(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Only in Kenya!!!! But why!??
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Smithroll44: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Radarada
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by SeriouslySense(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Twins. They are always too close. all the twins i have seen, are always together. like a hive mind.

The children have two fathers, one is an uncle and father at the same time, lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by adecz: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Mad people❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by MaziBiafra042: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Nothing fit shock me again for dis life I come. I dn reinforce my shock absorber
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by jimb(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
the guy on black top is responsible for the baby girl.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by SaRoofingscoy: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
At the end of this kind store used to be bad
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by SisterFire(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
No suprises!
We are living in days of Noah and Lot.
Days when all sorts of Iniquity, abominations and Wicked are invented, imagined, advanced , promoted and practiced with Joy.

Be it as it may, we will not cease from speaking boldly against the abominations and evils that is sweeping through the nations.

One sure thing! The Undiluted wrath is Coming on this world. Because Sodom and Gomorrah will cry out against this generation.

...Such a waste , it's a shame fools knows little how nature works .
You will regret all this u type Here trust me , u shall castigate Jesus n holyghost in ur next life .
You shall spit on the cross ur Jesus was nailed with ...u think u are doing me and my mother .

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by SisterFire(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
SIMP is a disease
...that's nature at work, 2 best friend lions can share a lioness without fighting for dominance . It happens ,try n watch natgeo wild and stop Religion disease in ur little life f@@l.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by bonnyhope: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
What else that we have not seen

Nothing!!!!
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by shineeye1: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
No wonder our forefathers de kill dem in those days! Dem be authors of confusion!
Just a bunch of miscreants really, who have no idea of the complications of life. Happy fools all have unhappy ENDINGS. Society owes the responsibility of flogging them to their right senses
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Akharmony: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Kenya no deh carry last for this kind thing
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Don’t they have surname?
Rajahbite:
So who among the two will the baby be named after when it is born ?
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by phelonrays: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Guest??
Corrected. Thank you cool
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Dearlord(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Kai !
Confusion full this world pool
Pikin to his teacher go be ;
Teacher ; tell u Dad to see me tomorrow
Pikin ; I have two Dads , Peter or Paul or both?
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by AutoRedux: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Double penetra... shocked
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by BloomingDale(f): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2022
ramdris:
This is just d peak of insanity.. Kenya is d modern day Sodom n Gomorrah.. This is so disgusting...

phelonrays:
My guess was right.

Kenyans are the only beings previleged with bizarre happening as such.

Sickening! undecided

Why is it disgusting? God made Eve for Adam but Adam decided to make many Eves for himself, so if Eve decides to make many Adams for herself, why the brouhaha?
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Horus(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUmoBdd4io

Emily Nyaruiru: Dating twin brothers and pregnant

Emily Nyaruiru, 18, claims to be pregnant for a set of twins and says she's not sure who the father is as she is married to both men
and either of them could be responsible
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Realmi: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Is this also polygamy
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Obamaofusa: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by TheAlchemist: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2022
I hope for their sake that the woman delivers twins... or else the wisdom of king Solomon would be needed to adjudicate the case.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
This kind Generation eeeehhn undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Safyqueen: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Be a Muslim and be free from the spirit that do cause this madness.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by mymadam(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psquare, why nau? Peter, make u and ur broda calm down small o... NAN don cost o undecided
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rajahbite:
So who among the two will the baby be named after when it is born ?

Family name. My children bear my father's name.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
One of the twins is most likely gay! lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Rajahbite(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Don’t they have surname?

Do you have a middle name ?
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by luluosas(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Well, I really don't know what to say
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Rajahbite(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lovenorth:

The surname should be twin, if the child name is Menu then the full name should be Menu Twin

Correct gee , oil dey ya head .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.