Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo (68731 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Okoroawusa:
Why ndi Kenya ji ajonjo did egwu?

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyy, these people are fucking ugly especially their girls. They tooooo ugly. They are uglier than the ugliest girl in Nigeria, followed by South Africa. Tufiakwa, see the girl’s nose and the shape of her face
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by NaBanga: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Neither Polygamy or Polyandry is a sin if all parties agree. People should mind their business. tongue
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Enny2013(f): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Polyandry!!!
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by vRendoh(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Selfish Idiots! We are happy! Happy about what? party abi na wetin? When the child comes to life prepare to show the father to him/her. They are mot worried how the child would be ridiculed later in life. Idiots
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by phelonrays: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

They are all happy and they are not physically hurting anyone. What is immoral about that? Oga abeg, no where in the universe that says you cannot marry multiple men. Men do it all the time. Some even have up to 10wives.

Yeah! they are happy no doubt, but do you care to think of the trauma the innocent child would go through as a result of the ill-fated decision of those fools? some things are better left imagined.

I appreciate the ideology behind feminism even though its been champion by extremist, but the truth is women weren't made to assume manly role, nature isn't stupid.

undecided
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by BloomingDale(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
phelonrays:

Yeah! they are happy no doubt, but do you care to think of the trauma the innocent child would go through as a result of the ill-fated decision of those fools? some things are better left imagined.

I appreciate the ideology behind feminism even though its been champion by extremist, but the truth is women weren't made to assume manly role, nature isn't stupid.

undecided

What trauma? If the child is well loved by all three, there would be no trauma. What manly role am I defending? It’s not the exclusive right of men to fall in love with different women, though it’s just sex to you guys. Women can as well fall in love with multiple men.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Wwwq: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Really
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by phelonrays: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

What trauma? If the child is well loved by all three, there would be no trauma. What manly role am I defending? It’s not the exclusive right of men to fall in love with different women, though it’s just sex to you guys. Women can as well fall in love with multiple men.

Whoever believes in a moronic conceptuality called polyandry needs brain diagnosis for possible mental disorder.

Men and women can't be the same, the world is simple .

undecided
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wtf!! undecided
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by BloomingDale(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
phelonrays:

Whoever believes in a moronic conceptuality called polyandry needs brain diagnosis for possible mental disorder.

Men and women can't be the same, the world is simple .

undecided

Did I say women and men can be the same? Live your life and I will live mine. Your beliefs are yours and my beliefs are mine, likewise others. It seems they don’t give a hoot about what you think, neither do I and likewise a lot of people out there. Most people have multiple partners anyway. Happy polyandry marriage to them.
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by phelonrays: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Did I say women and men can be the same? Live your life and I will live mine. Your beliefs are yours and my beliefs are mine, likewise others. It seems they don’t give a hoot about what you think, neither do I and likewise a lot of people out there. Most people have multiple partners anyway. Happy polyandry marriage to them.

oK then!

Have a nice century undecided
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by NaijaCover(m): 3:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Skankamola:

Make tell us another story of samson and the lion abi?

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop Boss
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2022
AutoRedux:
Double penetra... shocked

Like we all screw your ugly wh0re mum
Re: Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Each twin trying to out fk the other, her kponyor will always be bruised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.