Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service (10639 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Florence001(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2022
worksmart:
His life his choices.
Unless he is preaching holiness and morals to you, then you cannot accuse him of hypocrisy .
Instead of beg guy man to re-direct one or two of his babes your way so that you can also be enjoying you are on here whining grin cheesy
Abi ooo
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Chris2863(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Proofs or I don’t believe it. Infact, getat
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
I do not know why someone calling is now your own pain and headache. It is a free world. You can become MFM member and be knacking your member.
FreeSpirited:
You see ehn, Na hypocrite full this country.
Sometimes I have sex and post the escapade here and you will see some people acting holy as if they are morally better.
Somewhere in Abuja....
This deeper life man has brought not less than 3 mature women, some church member, to come and Bleep at different times in the last weeks. He's a neighbor.
And those deeper life can pretend and bleat about holiness. He's taking a shower as I speak and they've resumed their loud conversation after about 30mins of quiet knacking moment interrupted by low moans and hush voices.
Such a quiet innocent looking man that most of his church members will believe is assistant G.O.

Barely a week plus, he brought a woman, the the nacking was so intense that the woman's moan was all over my room. Lol..dint even know when my preeq rose up from sleep as I eavesdrop on their bodily and bed motions as well as the sweet ringtone of the married looking woman. She slept over.
The one he brought today is one tall giant woman looking like those Deaconess in church with serious dark face.
May God judge all of you who judge others for doing same thing u do in secret or things u fantasize doing... nonsense deeper life hypocrite.
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Tegabadguy(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Sometimes I have sex and post the escapade here and you will see some people acting holy as if they are morally better.
Somewhere in Abuja....
This deeper life man has brought not less than 3 mature women, some church member, to come and Bleep at different times in the last weeks. He's a neighbor.
And those deeper life can pretend and bleat about holiness. He's taking a shower as I speak and they've resumed their loud conversation after about 30mins of quiet knacking moment interrupted by low moans and hush voices.
Such a quiet innocent looking man that most of his church members will believe is assistant G.O.

Barely a week plus, he brought a woman, the the nacking was so intense that the woman's moan was all over my room. Lol..dint even know when my preeq rose up from sleep as I eavesdrop on their bodily and bed motions as well as the sweet ringtone of the married looking woman. She slept over.
The one he brought today is one tall giant woman looking like those Deaconess in church with serious dark face.
May God judge all of you who judge others for doing same thing u do in secret or things u fantasize doing... nonsense deeper life hypocrite.
know body holy
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hopeba:
you need money and you are wasting data like this.
wetin e for use data do bros.. Me self I dey interested
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by kelspinall(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
u sure say na preeq dis wan get,see as man dey gossip.ya neighbor the knack Htf is it our b"ness..oga shame no do you, you still carry am come here
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Testimony1988(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can approach him and tell him what he's wrong with respect.
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 6:12pm On May 19, 2023
Testimony1988:
You can approach him and tell him what he's wrong with respect.
How
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 6:13pm On May 19, 2023
kelspinall:
u sure say na preeq dis wan get,see as man dey gossip.ya neighbor the knack Htf is it our b"ness..oga shame no do you, you still carry am come here
Shebi deeper life dey form Jesus for us for street

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Testimony1988(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2023
FreeSpirited:

How
Just talk to him politely that what he's doing is wrong.
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 20, 2023
Is the wall so thin that you can even hear the moans?🤣🤣🤣
FreeSpirited:
Somewhere in Abuja....

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by spencekat(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2023
How did you know?

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 10:31pm On May 20, 2023
spencekat:
How did you know?
Are you sure you can read and understand?
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 10:32pm On May 20, 2023
Testimony1988:
Just talk to him politely that what he's doing is wrong.
What's my business...a mature man
I'm just posting it here so we know nobody is holy and those deeper life should stop the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by spencekat(m): 3:41am On May 21, 2023
FreeSpirited:

Are you sure you can read and understand?
Congratulations to the writer of lies.
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by FreeSpirited: 8:18am On May 21, 2023
spencekat:
Congratulations to the writer of lies.
U be Mumu.... thinking like a toddler

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by spencekat(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2023
FreeSpirited:

U be Mumu.... thinking like a toddler
Your brain does not work at all.
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by seniorgozman(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2023
That everyone is doing it does not make it right
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by DonroxyII: 10:58pm On May 22, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Somewhere in Abuja....

Konjified na Madness !
Don't allow anybody to stop you from being Human & Be ready to bear your consequences without Qualms !
Re: A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service by Testimony1988(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2023
FreeSpirited:

What's my business...a mature man
I'm just posting it here so we know nobody is holy and those deeper life should stop the hypocrisy
Don't generalise, not everyone who goes to church are really born again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / Pickup Lines For Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.