Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) (50100 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
See face…

Women Dey get mind sha
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by gentleman82: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by farouk2much(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2022
1st of all nairaland why una no put caution on this post?? I hate to see something like this... Now una don destroyed my view today

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Wintertime: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
M
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by kingyakos: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
This useless simp will forever regret fighting for a girl to the extent of cutting off his fellow man's hand. A girlfriend o not even a wife. I spit on his cone head.

He will now serve years in jail and the girl will becomes another man s3x doll

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by tonardo(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
B919RQZZRQZSCT-15315078

Check my signature

We are on twitter....

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Williams33(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Omo simp too much for dis con3 oo.. ah no say after everything the idiot sense go don come back and no be say the girl go marry am... sometimes just minding your business na he day make people live long cool
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Confirmedzombie: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Pls when does this happens
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
shocked

You see these people that kowtow 5 times a day and somehow manages to take a full body bath with a small kettle.....fear them ooo, their hearts is in their back.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by blazepascal(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
tonardo:
B919RQZZRQZSCT-15315078

Check my signature

We are on twitter....
are you on wassap
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by kingyakos: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
They should cook the hand for him to eat
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Passionate888: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Because of toto
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by JBoss25(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Craze people full that nasarawa state

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Angrygoat: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Am eye for an eye,he should have both hands chopped off to elbow level and 2 of his teeth should be damaged too.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Corridon: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
kingyakos:

He will now serve years in jail and the girl will becomes another man s3x doll
Chai.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by MuMuOnBail: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why should he assault someone girlfriend? undecided

Nice job for cutting off the hand, I hope he don't miss the neck next time

This is what real men do not all this fake men

cool

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Savedday: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Warn ur brother(s) wherever they are not to be a SIMP because there is always a regrettable price to pay.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Desusi: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chain!All because of a woman.Hmm,how are we sure he will not do the same to the girl if they eventually marry? Beware of angry man!
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by sylve11: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
mayolan:
Womanising and simping no dey ever yield anything good.

true! cool
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Counterfeit: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
They should just give the hand to chew raw
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anatomy and Med-Surg students dey try o. embarassed
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rather than rush the chopee and the hand to a surgeon to see if they could save the limb, they kept it as exhibit?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by IrepChrist: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
21-Year-Old Man chops off opponent's wrist for allegedly assaulting his Girlfriend In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/21-year-old-man-chops-off-opponents-wrist-for-allegedly-assaulting-his-girlfriend-in-nasarawa-graphic-photos.html

You can do better to blur the graphic pictures.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Well, he is holding his greatest achievement in life right there!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by naijapikin2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fighting for your "right"
Now you lose your "left" hand.

Isswelo

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Dobest: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Descendants of Boko haram and iswaps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
When I don’t celebrate when someone gives birth, I’m reasonable. Not everyone born to this earth is here for good, some people give birth to monsters

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Elidrisy20: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
God save am,na only hand he chop off,he no chop off his head, barbarian
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by pweeryambre: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Low life man, this can only be done by a weak man just pretending to be strong.

Now he will spend his life in jail and the lady will marry another niggar.

I can't even fight over any woman including my wife except my mother.
Are you sure about this?... And won't your wife later be a mother to a son that won't fight for his own wife.. And the toxic unnecessary hate against women continues.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Konjiboii: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
He chopped it clean off, so that person no go fit hold game pad again for this life ...kai
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Greenback: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
This useless simp will forever regret fighting for a girl to the extent of cutting off his fellow man's hand. A girlfriend o not even a wife. I spit on his cone head. Chai.
Genuine coneheads will come for you o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.