Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) (50112 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by mozona(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
see him face
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Danny50:
How is work sir?

Cool, Na Where Man Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop Everyday
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Ashirioluwa: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cut his own too
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Stevo35: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Damn meat! tongue
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Godada(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
id4sho:

Can one fight for his WIFE? What's your take on that

What business should a married woman have with another man aside her husband?

If such a case presents itself........

Return her bride price.

Let her go and satisfy herself after all she is an adult.

No woman is worth losing your freedom or getting injured for.

The fact of matter is simple....

It's up to the married woman for a relationship with another man aside her husband.

It's also up to her to end it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by kelspinall(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
this mumu is 21..age wey em go use hustle na im use am de do boy friend galfriend.now em don chop person hand comot

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Stone24: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
I don't know the issue with all this Hausa local Boyz and girl friends,a girl that u are not married to u are fighting over her instead to settle with a bottle of beer with ur guy.
I think the issue of too much man power is at work

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is not possible

Who told you it is not possible? If the limb is put in ice and they get to a surgeon , it can be saved. Maybe what you should say is, it is not possible in Nasarawa or Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by jackie111(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
He should still be able to vote
naijapikin2:
Fighting for your "right"
Now you lose your "left" hand.

Isswelo

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by begge: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fool just because of hausa smelling toto

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by tundey4all(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Another boko haram in the making
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Nearls: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
You will now go to prison and the girl will now marry another guy. What is now ur gain?
up

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by jeromestarks: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
neonly:

Abi ooooo
Dis kind thing almost happened to me too in those days
A girl I was dating then didn't want anything to do again with her ex
Ex come dey treating her
Na so she and her freind come ask me say Wetin I go do
I just tell dem say when they meet themselves was I der so what my buzz Naso they just shout der mouth
Guess d girl must have manipulate d guy go fight on her behave
Me I can't fight for any women in dis world again I learn d hard way
The criminal stupid. He will be in jail while the Aisha will be moaning to the penis of another man.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Greatdand007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
neonly:

Abi ooooo
Dis kind thing almost happened to me too in those days
A girl I was dating then didn't want anything to do again with her ex
Ex come dey treating her
Na so she and her freind come ask me say Wetin I go do
I just tell dem say when they meet themselves was I der so what my buzz Naso they just shout der mouth
Guess d girl must have manipulate d guy go fight on her behave
Me I can't fight for any women in dis world again I learn d hard way

Thst means you don’t have real love for her
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Harmattan123(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Girlfriend please run for your life..... Your head might be the next
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Agapegodstime: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
By the time u returned from prison the lady go don marry born finish and she go even get grand and great grand children

Fool like u
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
What simping can cause...A finished Man!!
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by omobabaoffa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why chopped his hands? He should have sever his head off!!!
#Bahubali
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Tonnierichy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
This useless simp will forever regret fighting for a girl to the extent of cutting off his fellow man's hand. A girlfriend o not even a wife. I spit on his cone head. Chai.
The person that lost his hand is the biggest loser in this case imo
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Who told you it is not possible? If the limb is put in ice and they get to a surgeon , it can be saved. Maybe what you should say is, it is not possible in Nasarawa or Nigeria
After it has been cut off? Has medicine reached this development!!
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Trustedapparel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oya that kpekus u fight for will be smashed by another nigga while u rote in jail

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Some people are mad. Over a girl who wouldn’t marry him in the end. He obviously did it while intoxicated. Now him eye don clear. At least twelve years in prison sure for am.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

After it has been cut off? Has medicine reached this development!!

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Wow

As long as the amputated part is kept in ice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
now that the beast so called a man have satisfied his curiosity and hunger as a woman helper tiger

what will he do with the dead hand he chopped off from a fellow man which he is now holding to show the world

that he is a bull!
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Wwwq: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
You will now go to prison and the girl will now marry another guy. What is now ur gain?
I feel sorry for d guy with missin arm
Things will never b d same
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Edyice: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Other dudes drilling his girlfriend before hes released date
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by PoliteActivist: 2:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Shollyjay90:

I can't even fight over any woman including my wife except my mother.

How about your daughter?
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OyinO: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Godada:

A man should not be caught fighting a fellow man over a woman that is neither their wife.

It's the duty of the lady to break up with either guy & institute a legal action if need be.

What's the rationale getting into a fight for a woman that said yes to both men.

If she wasn't manipulative we will not be here witnessing two foolish men displaying their lack of sense

He will go in for the attempted homicide but she would keep getting action from other guys.

One man will continue his life without one wrist and will curse meeting the lady.

The other man will face an uncertain future.

Baby girl will keep rocking dìcks left, right and center.

Not all men should be called men. Those religious extremists can do anything to anyone because their hearts are hardened like stones and bitter like gall.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by skales67(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2022
Now he will rot in jail while another man will chop the kpéküs he was fighting for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.