Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) (50119 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kajaard:
Too many wild animals posing as humans in this country.
Is drugs
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by nedekid: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Aboki and knife na 5&6. undecided
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Low life man, this can only be done by a weak man just pretending to be strong.

Now he will spend his life in jail and the lady will marry another niggar.

I can't even fight over any woman including my wife except my mother.
So many animals roaming our street I can vow to god he is either a bastard or from a single mother
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
The person Dey sleep when hin chop off the hand ?? The story is sketchy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by pweeryambre: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
dazzlingd:
When I don’t celebrate when someone gives birth, I’m reasonable. Not everyone born to this earth is here for good, some people give birth to monsters
No you are not being reasonable, you are simply being toxic, expecting a child to turn out to be a monster to prove you are right in your negativity. Or you have not been reading news of young people doing great things too my dear.
Well if you are a fault finder, then you will keep finding faults in everything.
You cannot celebrate when someone gives birth, because you unware of what it takes to give birth to a child.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Godada:

A man should not be caught fighting a fellow man over a woman that is neither their wife.

It's the duty of the lady to break up with either guy & institute a legal action if need be.

What's the rationale getting into a fight for a woman that said yes to both men.

If she wasn't manipulative we will not be here witnessing two foolish men displaying their lack of sense

He will go in for the attempted homicide but she would keep getting action from other guys.

One man will continue his life without one wrist and will curse meeting the lady.

The other man will face an uncertain future.

Baby girl will keep rocking dìcks left, right and center.
If na my family man I vow to God we go revenge with painful death

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Okhuadams(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
21-Year-Old Man chops off opponent's wrist for allegedly assaulting his Girlfriend In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/21-year-old-man-chops-off-opponents-wrist-for-allegedly-assaulting-his-girlfriend-in-nasarawa-graphic-photos.html
how that guy wan take mould and swallow eba now
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
AmazingELixir:
shocked

You see these people that kowtow 5 times a day and somehow manages to take a full body bath with a small kettle.....fear them ooo, their hearts is in their back.
Will you shut up nonsense have you ever call ipob Igbos in Anambra And their barbarism? Or you are mad??
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Rather than rush the chopee and the hand to a surgeon to see if they could save the limb, they kept it as exhibit?
Is not possible
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
pweeryambre:

No you are not being reasonable, you are simply being toxic, expecting a child to turn out to be a monster to prove you are right in your negativity. Or you have not been reading news of young people doing great things too my dear.
Well if you are a fault finder, then you will keep finding faults in everything.
You cannot celebrate when someone gives birth, because you unware of what it takes to give birth to a child.

You can use your emotions as much as u can, I don’t care

I remember children born some few decades ago and little me was celebrating, I know how some of them became a pain to the society that we wished they were never born.
So I don’t care about your emotions towards my thoughts
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Danny50: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex
Ogar too de vex.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Realmi: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
No start wetin u no fit finish
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Danny50: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na them
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by pweeryambre: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
dazzlingd:

You can use your emotions as much as u can, I don’t care

I remember children born some few decades ago and little me was celebrating, I know how some of them became a pain to the society that we wished they were never born.
So I don’t care about your emotions towards my thoughts
My dear there is already too much negativity in the world, so putting out more hate does not help it either. Or are you saying you have not been encountering good people again in your endeavors, even if it's just one time? I think not. Or you mean that all your friends and family are bad, like everyone is evil waiting to inflict evil upon anyone they see eh? Is that what is happening to you in particular.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Rapture4real(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Imagine how wonderful the South would have been without the Northern region.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by wolebest: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
21-Year-Old Man chops off opponent's wrist for allegedly assaulting his Girlfriend In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/21-year-old-man-chops-off-opponents-wrist-for-allegedly-assaulting-his-girlfriend-in-nasarawa-graphic-photos.html

No sweat!!!

Long prison time ahead for this guy .......... like 20 years with hard labour.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by hotseat: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
By his nickname "Murderer", the victim should thank his stars that only his hand got chopped off.

On a serious note, men and women should learn to control their anger because of the opposite gender no matter the provocation.

It is not worth it!

Now, Mr Murderer would go to jail while his "prized jewel" is seriously munched by other applicants.

Na wetin he come gain now?

Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Femijohn198: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
the guy is uneducated that is y we must run away from Hausa illiterate, generally the north. The north only have power in population during election but economy meltdown in crisis and bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Oceanjagaban: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
A.k.a magana the butcher, A.ka.a chief slaughter
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
The sacrifice to learning the hard way is never light.
embrace caution always
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

So at the end, non of them will have the woman

We must have sense bye force
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by everythinggirly(f): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Holy moly! Na human being hand dem rip off just like that? Because of a woman?? Omg! This is pure wickedness, this guy is a heartless animal.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by OgaDeyVex: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Danny50:
Ogar too de vex.

Well Done Sir
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Danny50: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Well Done Sir
How is work sir?
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Kdon2: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
You will now go to prison and the girl will now marry another guy. What is now ur gain?

Marry the guy he chopped his hand off sef! grin
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
they should just fry it for him to eat case close. wicked soul
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by id4sho(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Godada:

A man should not be caught fighting a fellow man over a woman that is neither their wife.

It's the duty of the lady to break up with either guy & institute a legal action if need be.

What's the rationale getting into a fight for a woman that said yes to both men.

If she wasn't manipulative we will not be here witnessing two foolish men displaying their lack of sense

He will go in for the attempted homicide but she would keep getting action from other guys.

One man will continue his life without one wrist and will curse meeting the lady.

The other man will face an uncertain future.

Baby girl will keep rocking dìcks left, right and center.
Can one fight for his WIFE? What's your take on that
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by Shollyjay90(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
pweeryambre:

Are you sure about this?... And won't your wife later be a mother to a son that won't fight for his own wife.. And the toxic unnecessary hate against women continues.
Unless it involves physical assault.
Re: Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) by alibiz: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
The police should do away with this idiot before one politician go bail am, come use am as political thug.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Lamidi Oyiekehi Opozuehi's House Demolished In Kogi. PICS / Hoodlums Strangle, Cut Off Woman’s Private Parts In Ketu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.