Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (8074 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Kgdavid(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
self explanatory, im a little busy now so excuse the hasty and probably ill composed writing.

1. mood swings, very annoying and irritating,
2. menstruation and pregnancy, very nasty stuff!
3. the desire to dominate and have their way always
4. always expecting a man to perform the function of a bank
5. crying!!!!
6. why women feel the need to be naked around their friends
7. being rude to guys who ask em out, we guys have no choice but to try, we're taking a risk here at least be nice when you say no
8. why are men expected to face grave danger ahead of women? are our lives worth less than theirs?
9. female bosses lipsrsealed
10. gossiping!!
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by MrCork17: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
bro i hate your name & you look like arm robber (no oofeinse)!  angry
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

tongue
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Freiburger(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
trying to show that they detest what they actually like.

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by 9jafetish(f): 2:03am On Aug 16, 2011
Kgdavid:

self explanatory, im a little busy now so excuse the hasty and probably ill composed writing.

5. crying!!!!
6. why women feel the need to be Unclad around their friends
7. being rude to guys who ask em out, we guys have no choice but to try, we're taking a risk here at least be nice when you say no
8. why are men expected to face grave danger ahead of women? are our lives worth less than theirs?
10. gossiping!!

the only reason why we are rude is because guys call us cheap if we give our number to them right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by claremont(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Kgdavid:

5. crying!!!!
6. why women feel the need to be Unclad around their friends
10. gossiping!!

That's it, right there!
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Mynd44: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2011
Why can't they every get anyway on time?
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Goldieluks: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2011
Why can't they control their third leg?
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Pweety4me(f): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2011
^Abi?allowing it think for them!
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Mynd44: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^
It has a mind of its own
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Goldieluks: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Meaning the mind of a man is controlled by his kinny?wth!!!
so men are weak after all?
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Mynd44: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^
I knew that's where you were going. Happy now?
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by born2boink(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

but after eating and fucking punanny men remain stronger and wise
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by bknight: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

@op. they have to be at d receiving end in everything! they r allowed to judge in everything but when you attempt to judge them they'll use every con, skill,talent tools at their dispposal such as crying etc to blackmail d fk out of u. they wriggle themselves out of almost everything!
they'll apply anything deceit, introduce God, even fk a gateman to get/hide anything. they talk of virtue and have themselves none.under very discreet circumstances most of them will fk any guy who flatters them. a big dk isnt enough, when you have the money they say money isnt everything, when man give them love they say 'na love i wan chop'. sometimes i think they make men look confused. u r not allowed to cheat on them, u must hv money, u mustnt watch football and babysit them all day, many men in relationship are confused already before marriage. i bet u cant ask her not to go see her girlfriends when she chooses to. they lazily play around looking for one mumu big fish to blackmail into settling down.even guys that think they are sharp are only wise in their own conceit. many times u think you are playing out your own script, alas!

at all times, they just want to eat their cake and have it!  undecided
let a guy just try eating a piece of that cake and see what happens to him.
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Godmother(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2011
when they are arrogant and think the world belongs to them to do as they want
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by bknight: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2011
[s]even when you talk, they pick on you for generalizing[/s]

abeg o. i no generalize o, make 'generalization' hunters no chop my calm head oo grin grin cos certain ppl on NL havent shown such traits wink cheesy
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by 195(f): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2011
COS ALOT OF THEM OPEN BOTTLE WITH THEIR TEETH

THEY ARE SHAPLESS LIKE LATE IDI - AMIN

THEY LOOK LIKE JELLY FISH AND AMOEBA

RECENTLY THEY SMELL LIKE FRIED FISH (ESPECIALLY WITHIN AGE 18-24)
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by bknight: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2011
^^ men too open bottles with their teeth, maybe, even do it more.
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
I can't stand broke niggers flashing their paper money with one dollar bill covering the fake money alluring dumb chicks then BIATCH when they can't afford to keep these dumb chicks they have allured!

Then come online bitching because those dumb chicks left them for a nigger with real money.
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by pleep(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
i dont like crying and manipulation. . .
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by bknight: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
undecided
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by oneuniquemind(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2011
They too dey Pretend
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2011
LMAO on performing the function of a bank, But na true sha grin
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Babamide(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2011
The assume their womanliness can open doors. Most times it does sha
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

This is incorrect. I have my 'kinny' under control at all times. I won't counter-attack though, because of the man. united connection.

Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by mikuz(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2011
Have you seen a pregnant under-aged,skinny girl with an under-sized top?
Jeez! Women can be disgusting o!
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2011
Most of them are obsessed by intestine touching rod.they dont mind even if na Okada man does the servicing, 90% pls
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2011
Most of them are obsessed by intestine touching rod.they dont mind even if na Okada man does the servicing, 90% pls
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by born2boink(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2011
1.I hate menstruation ,it is always seem like I am gonna died.
2.she lies more than the devil and can sworn with bible and stand on it.
3.they lack investment skills but good in jewelries and parties.
4.The policy of love and hatred and tendency of becoming enemy in future
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by smoothlips(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2011
bro i hate your name & you look like arm robber

grin grin grin grin grin
girl u must really hate dis guy
Re: Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender by randyorton: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2011
[size=14pt]i hate the fact tht a woman can spend 3 hrs to make her face look clean but would spend less than 2 mins to ensure that her puni is odourless.
i hate the fact that naija women (most of them) have pungent punanie.
i hate that naija women think that being fat is being sexy.u strip them of their clothes and u are left with fat tummy,love handles,fat laps and shapeless backsides.
i hate that a typical naija woman thinks that she shouldnt be loyal to a guy when she is young and but will preach abt love when she wants to get married.then she would want u to inherit an old punanie which hs been battered by every olu,emeka and okon.

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.