Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) (5897 Views)

My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by siofra(f): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2022
angry

What is so hard in taking care of another man's child

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by thesicilian: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
This is good news, but many whoreswives will do everything to sabotage the plan.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by GardenGreen: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

Okay

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Pandev(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2022
This is good

The fact that the op has the gut to rant about this only shows how rotten our society has become. Imagine the way these hœs have lost their shame. Awon Omo Karanbani

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by thesicilian: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2022
GardenGreen:

I have taken care of different kids, very dirty and infact thrown away when the so -called owners didn't want them. Saw them as misfortunes. from infancy, when teen came and they saw how polished they were, i saw hell. One even arrested me with a police I was going to be framed for kidnap. Why? A child they left to die that was only eating meals with mucur after three days of decay became polished eating four to five times a day after over 13 years and had become extremely clean and polished. I narrowly escaped jail.

And, I won't train people's kids again
The issue at hand is that of infidelity and DNA paternity testing. But thanks for your service to humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Cadamlk: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

Taking care of another man's child is not the problem rather it is a choice. But when you deceive me into taking care of the child claiming it is mine ,then it is a big problem. Thanks to DNA exposing those evil entities. They don't even deserve a place in the world of men.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by GardenGreen: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
thesicilian:

The issue at hand is that of infidelity and DNA paternity testing. But thanks for your service to humanity.

I'm sure you understood my response to her chat
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
This is scary. That a man knowing the true paternity of his child is considered wickedness

12 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by 22o62021: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2022
That's nice
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very good
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by kushma(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
When you have no shame or sense of decency you will always come out spew trash.

6 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by marlow1962(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
As long as the child is his as you “claim “ so why scared of DNA � TEST?

no lady has answered this question till today.
You tricked someone that loves you with a child that’s not his( wtf)
Take a look at that radio presenter of a guy( shit)
Try that rubbish with me, I swear that lady won’t last to see the next 24hrs (I hate nonsense)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by emmyluizzz: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
including your fada

nairaland low budget olosho

2 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by JOACHINpedro: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Everyone with their libidos
Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by goshikid: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
The day you will ever have sense, that day you gonna take the world by Storm wink Mumu raise to the power of 5

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Thanos805: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
how about don't be a lying LovePeddler , how about don't commit paternity fraud?!

2 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Wilson500: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Am not doing again
Let me kukuma be catholic priest
Mad People Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Hacks4dummies: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
This is scary. That a man knowing the true paternity of his child is considered wickedness
it is rather pathetic. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Someone who was given birth to out of wedlock. What do you expect her to be posting. Trash as always.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is great news. A lot of women are very wicked to cheat on their husband and impose paternity on him. They are alot of them in lekki, so this will really expose their wickedness. I don't know why some people are complaining
Mtchew..

3 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Let the poster of this article man up and face the consequences of her mischievous action. You can't give your body to one man then dump the responsibility of raising the child on another man. The wickedness is from you in real sense. Don't go and start looking for fun from an unrepentant player then think of using another man as a consolation prize. The problem is you will deliberately choose a man based on his looks and nacking prowess only because you want to hide the fact that you're using him to cover up for the fact that you have bad sense of judging the level of a man's integrity. Women are naturally attracted to liars and not good men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Faber(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
When will European leagues resume pls. Just asking for a friend
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
The so called "doctor" is an attention seeker though. He doesn't have any lab. He is one of the zombies masquerading on Twitter shouting obidient

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by SamOchuko: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

Is that Maryconstance alright? What is not fair? How can you call someone confirming his paternity of his supposed child unfair? Government should shut it down before lots of women go into depression or commit suicide? Are you for real? So women way day inside husband house day Bleep up and down, carry her boyfriend belle come give her husband for house deserve pity? What is betrayal? Them go check you well, I hope you can give your son this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Godada(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022

Cadamlk:
Taking care of another man's child is not the problem rather it is a choice. But when you deceive me into taking care of the child claiming it is mine ,then it is a big problem. Thanks to DNA exposing those evil entities. They don't even deserve a place among men.

I admire your composure.

Your reply is so on point.

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by JJuanMiguel: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

This why why you sent otp to local secondary school boy scammers to take the little change you have.
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by culf: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
this is good!!!
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Wilson500: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Which sensible man takes care of another man's sperm
Only Simpsons will kick against this

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Michelle55: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
This paternity issue has been over-flogged, they should carry out the promo DNA test and get over it.
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Psych412(f): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
nairaland men don't have anything reasonable to do... .just ranting all about the forum
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by jeromestarks: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

"Many families will not wear the same color of asoebi this December."
This line gives me joy. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

,! / A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures / The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.