Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) (5914 Views)

My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by AgentGoat: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

What is so hard in taking care of another man's child

E be like say you are cursed abi?

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Franklinshaddy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=GardenGreen post=116808444]

I have taken care of different kids, very dirty and infact thrown away when the so -called owners didn't want them. Saw them as misfortunes. from infancy, when teen came and they saw how polished they were, i saw hell. One even arrested me with a police I was going to be framed for kidnap. Why? A child they left to die that was only eating meals with mucur after three days of decay became polished eating four to five times a day after over 13 years and had become extremely clean and polished. I narrowly escaped jail.

And, I won't train people's kids again you be werey till woman carry anoth man picking out for you head you go know the different of taking care of normal street child and being scam by a woman, the street child no go force you to pay school fees, but the one in your house once you fail the first week of school resumption nothing you no go hear from the woman[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by jerryforgood: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

In this economy..... By the way we men want to raise our seed, not Intruders. The woman who delivers a false child must return the child to his true father. Men don't play with paternity. Because when that child misbehave in the future they will say 'it is the son of Mr X' meanwhile the real owner whose blood runs in the vein of the child is at eased.

Me, I'm going to run all the DNA test necessary when I start having kids.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by MuMuOnBail: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes my fellow men are very wicked baby girl grin

What is the meaning of all this DNA nonsense undecided

Children come from God, so if your wife or girlfriend f*ck a Zig-Zag Mai-Suya d*ck and get pregnant, don't reject the child
The child will grow up and take care of you, at least having sex with a D!ldo is more irritating and worst than sleeping with
a man.

Dear wify better cheat with Dele, Musa or Ebuka than f*cking a D!ldo or I will divorce you if I find out
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pandev:
This is good

The fact that the op has the gut to rant about this only shows how rotten our society has become. Imagine the way these hœs have lost their shame. Awon Omo Karanbani

That OP is a slut so I’m not surprised

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Stealthninja:
This is great news. A lot of women are very wicked to cheat on their husband and impose paternity on him. They are alot of them in lekki, so this will really expose their wickedness. I don't know why some people are complaining
Mtchew..

99.9 of all the women in Lekki are whoores. But the married and singles.
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
carolingian79:
Let the poster of this article man up and face the consequences of her mischievous action. You can't give your body to one man then dump the responsibility of raising the child on another man. The wickedness is from you in real sense. Don't go and start looking for fun from an unrepentant player then think of using another man as a consolation prize. The problem is you will deliberately choose a man based on his looks and nacking prowess only because you want to hide the fact that you're using him to cover up for the fact that you have bad sense of judging the level of a man's integrity. Women are naturally attracted to liars and not good men

You just said it all. Nigerian women are the worse of them lol

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
SamOchuko:

Is that Maryconstance alright? What is not fair? How can you call someone confirming his paternity of his supposed child unfair? Government should shut it down before lots of women go into depression or commit suicide? Are you for real? So women way day inside husband house day Bleep up and down, carry her boyfriend belle come give her husband for house deserve pity? What is betrayal? Them go check you well, I hope you can give your son this advice.

Seems you don’t know the heart of an average Nigerian woman is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psych412:
nairaland men don't have anything reasonable to do...
.just ranting all about the forum

grin grin grin grin
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
jerryforgood:

In this economy..... By the way we men want to raise our seed, not Intruders. The woman who delivers a false child must return the child to his true father. Men don't play with paternity. Because when that child misbehave in the future they will say 'it is the son of Mr X' meanwhile the real owner whose blood runs in the vein of the child is at eased.

Me, I'm going to run all the DNA test necessary when I start having kids.

You just said it rightly.

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by siofra(f): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Seems you don’t know the heart of an average Nigerian woman is desperately wicked.

Yes, because we are the majority gender slaughtering innocent people for money rituals or giving Nigeria a bad name through yahoo undecided

Something is seriously wrong with that your head.
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:

Yes, because we are the majority gender slaughtering innocent people for money rituals or giving Nigeria a bad name through yahoo undecided

Something is seriously wrong with that your head.

Get off my mention you Madame. Paternity fraud is worse than anything

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

Make I pour sperm inside your Toto then go find Elon musk pin the pregnancy on.

Ashawo cool

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by siofra(f): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Get off my mention you Madame. Paternity fraud is worse than anything

Paternity fraud isn't even a crime. This shows how depraved and deceptive you are. You must be a terrible human in real life.
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pandev:
This is good

The fact that the op has the gut to rant about this only shows how rotten our society has become. Imagine the way these hœs have lost their shame. Awon Omo Karanbani

The likes of Siofra, Jennyclay and Rozross will not like this.

Jeon aka Fati2001 is a girl married to a primitive man so she has nothing to fear about this.

Even if she brings out a half Korean baby, the husband who is her cousin will say Allah has blessed him with an Asian looking child which they will quickly name Mohammed or Aisha grin

They believe western education is a sin so Mohammed/ Aisha the new born will only attend Arabic school after passing through the almajiri system. grin

Long live Nairaland Promiscuous Community of Harlots grin
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
marlow1962:
As long as the child is his as you “claim “ so why scared of DNA � TEST?

no lady has answered this question till today.
You tricked someone that loves you with a child that’s not his( wtf)
Take a look at that radio presenter of a guy( shit)
Try that rubbish with me, I swear that lady won’t last to see the next 24hrs (I hate nonsense)

I support you..

Kill them hoes cool

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:

Paternity fraud isn't even a crime. This shows how depraved and deceptive you are. You must be a terrible human in real life.

I hope you say the same thing when your son or brothers fall victim to paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

That OP is a slut so I’m not surprised
Siofra someone called you a Slut cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by siofra(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I hope you say the same thing when your son or brothers fall victim to paternity fraud.

I hope you say the same thing too (that paternity fraud is worse than money rituals) when you child is used for rituals.
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:

I hope you say the same thing too (that paternity fraud is worse than money rituals) when you child is used for rituals.

You created a Topic on Paternity fraud, I asked you a question and now you are deviating from the topic. Women with their fish brains

I won’t dignify you with a response again

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

you must be stupid, so you me to train somebody's bastard child. I LoVe it

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Agbebakun22: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry

when u birth a son pls allow him to take care for other man children. Ewu gambia
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Agbebakun22: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
siofra:
angry
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psych412:
nairaland men don't have anything reasonable to do...
.just ranting all about the forum
mumu

1 Like

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Jeon(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

The likes of Siofra, Jennyclay and Rozross will not like this.

Jeon aka Fati2001 is a girl married to a primitive man so she has nothing to fear about this.

Even if she brings out a half Korean baby, the husband who is her cousin will say Allah has blessed him with an Asian looking child which they will quickly name Mohammed or Aisha grin

They believe western education is a sin so Mohammed/ Aisha the new born will only attend Arabic school after passing through the almajiri system. grin

Long live Nairaland Promiscuous Community of Harlots grin

Failure!

Did I boast your bitterness

https://www.nairaland.com/6060116/cancel-resignation-federal-government-institution

Hello, I had to create this new account specifically for this and had to post in this section because I can't do so in job/vacancy section yet.
Straight to the point, I resigned my job in a government tertiary institution up north due to security challenges less than a month ago,. Now I have come down to a similar institution in a state in the southern part of Nigeria but finding it hard to cope here due to human relationship factors.. I wish to go back to the north and manage the security situations there than to be suffering human factors here.
The said institution is a federal government hospital
Now I learnt one can cancel resignation within 3 months of tendering it, my questions are now :
(1)is it true according to the civil service rule?
(2) what are the processes involved
I need candid answer to this.. You can add insults if you so wish.. I will be replying to further questions
Please front page, I need advise on this, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Failure!

Did I boast your bitterness

https://www.nairaland.com/6060116/cancel-resignation-federal-government-institution

I am not Allah who put you in the position you are today cry

How is your pregnancy going?

Do you go for antenatal in a community clinic or do you take herbs prepared by your mother in-law who doubles as your aunt? cry
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

I am not Allah who put you in the position you are today cry

How is your pregnancy going?

Do you go for antenatal in a community clinic or do you take herbs prepared by your mother in-law who doubles as your aunt? cry

I love to see you cry over my mentions with your trash words.

Well this is the bitterness that happens when someone can't get to where he dream of.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by paradiseVirgin: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

I love to see you cry over my mentions with your trash words.

Well this is the bitterness that happens when someone can't get to where he dream of.

Did you just say this out of experience? grin grin grin grin

Please drink water to keep the baby hydrated cool
Re: Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) by Jeon(f): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Did you just say this out of experience? grin grin grin grin

Please drink water to keep the baby hydrated cool

No I'm talking about you

Failure

Business fail @30s
Resigned from federal government field.. Is this not the work of your village peopl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Girls Are Too Caring / Men Think They Are Strong In Bed...this Picture Tells You Not / Should I Marry Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.