Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. (5902 Views)

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. / Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hahaha... This is going to be fun!

Being steady in the Romance Section for over a year, I can comfortably and "accurately” list out 7 persons who have been frequent in this section in terms of COMMENTING on Almost every thread here and also Posting threads too ( Reasonable or Unreasonable) from Sept - Dec, 2014.

NOTE:

# MY CONCLUSION IS NOT BIASED BUT BASED ON THEIR "COMMENTING" ON ALMOST EVERY THREAD IN ROMANCE SECTION #

E no easy! Hail them abeg! By 1AM dem still dey post and comment threads, keeping the ministry moving to its permanent sight... (even when oga Seun dey sleep) #hands in mouth #

#I need a lady to stand by me here to call out these names...hush!... Look out the crowd and catches sight of Jenmima, Mariaolae, Farano, Kachisbarbie, Missmossy etc... All busy with...

Without much ado, I will start listing from the "Rear"...

On the list handed to me is...

7th- Clevvermind

6th- Naijabuoy

5th- Kachisbarbie

4th- Chibwike

3rd- Kristina1

2nd- Dechandel

The Champion...

The Winner...

The Most Frequent Commenter in Romance Section From September- December goes to...

U
N
I
B
E
N

S
T
U
D
E
N
T

# He couldn't even believe it, OMG#

A section of the crowd throngs on him as some murmur away with disapproval...

You're free to enlist yours...

TGIF Friends!

5 Likes

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by amAZEing: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by holatin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
emusmith
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by dreydee(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Iceberylin, UnibenStudent cheesy grin grin
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
emusmith

Holatin ... wink cool
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by AJ01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
dreydee:
grin true

1 Like

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
emusmith:

Hahaha... This is going to be fun!

Being steady in the Romance Section for over a year, I can comfortably and "accurately” list out 7 persons who have been frequent in this section in terms of COMMENTING on Almost every thread here and also Posting threads too ( Reasonable or Unreasonable) from Sept - Dec, 2014.

NOTE:

# MY CONCLUSION IS NOT BIASED BUT BASED ON THEIR "COMMENTING" ON ALMOST EVERY THREAD IN ROMANCE SECTION #

E no easy! Hail them abeg! By 1AM dem still dey post and comment threads, keeping the ministry moving to its permanent sight... (even when oga Seun dey sleep) #hands in mouth #

#I need a lady to stand by me here to call out these names...hush!... Look out the crowd and catches sight of Jenmima, Mariaolae, Farano, Kachisbarbie, Missmossy etc... All busy with...

Without much ado, I will start listing from the "Rear"...

On the list handed to me is...

7th- Clevvrmind

6th- Naijabuoy

5th- Kachisbarbie

4th- Chibwike

3rd- Kristina

2nd- Dechandel

The Champion...

The Winner...

The Most Frequent Commenter in Romance Section From September- December goes to...

U
N
I
B
E
N

S
T
U
D
E
N
T

# He couldn't even believe it, OMG#

A section of the crowd throngs on him as some murmur away with disapproval...

You're free to enlist yours...

TGIF Friends!

Op are u tryna say;They jobless & intoxicated with anything that has to do with SEX (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆

1 Like

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Neldrizzy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op Чou need a day job....
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
sauceny:

Op are u tryna say;They jobless & intoxicated with anything that has to do with SEX (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆ (^_−)☆

Romance Section is not for jobless or sex-minded people.

It wasn't also called Sexuality Session for fun...

It helps you know more (from their experiences and ideas) about sex related issues and how to handle them.
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Op Чou need a day job....
Exactly!!
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by iceberylin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
dreydee:
Marieolae joor grin

1 Like

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
emusmith:

Romance Section is not for jobless or sex-minded people.

It wasn't also called Sexuality Session for fun...

It helps you know more (from their experiences and ideas) about sex related issues and how to handle them.

Both of u are saying d same thing wt different words. it's still sex!
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by IamLEGEND1: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
i'm coming
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

Marieolae joor grin

Marie don reduce her comments small if you notice... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
i'm coming

Lol...
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by BrightEye(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chai! So some ppl can even be noticed on nairaland? Don't mind me, am new on NL.
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
He is somehow right but I am unsure of Naijaboiy and Dechandel my crush.

1 Like

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Just passing
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Emmysteve(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin is the most frequent. No topic i click without seeing his comments.
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by iceberylin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emmysteve:
iceberylin is the most frequent. No topic i click without seeing his comments.

lol....yoų ŋęvęŗ jām yęţ
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
haaaaaaa!

You compile list and you no call iceberylin shocked

Emusmith you don Bleep up o undecided
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by jejemanito: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
What of the FTC addict iceberylin undecided
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by iceberylin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:
haaaaaaa!

You compile list and you no call iceberylin shocked

Emusmith you don Bleep up o undecided
god įş wāţçђįŋg yoų o..... embarassed
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
emusmith:

Marie don reduce her comments small if you notice... cheesy
You know the thing ehn,
When you join nairaland at first, its soo exciting, so many diff people to talk to, so many diff topics to comment on.
After 2-3 months of being addicted, it gets boring. Same faces, same kinda comments blah blah

The people that were addicts this time last year, are no where to be found now. Its a cycle. Someone will replace iceberylin v soon. Someone will replace marieolae, someone will replace naijaboiy, tosyne2much etc. Your spark will definitely fade smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
You know the thing ehn,
When you join nairaland at first, its soo exciting, so many diff people to talk to, so many diff topics to comment on.
After 2-3 months of being addicted, it gets boring. Same faces, same kinda comments blah blah

The people that were addicts this time last year, are no where to be found now. Its a cycle. Someone will replace iceberylin v soon. Someone will replace marieolae, someone will replace naijaboiy, tosyne2much etc. Your spark will definitely fade smiley smiley smiley

#words of wisdom#

folds hands and nods head..
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by iceberylin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
emusmith:

#words of wisdom#

folds hands and nods head..
şęę wāįţŋ womāŋ dђ do yoų undecided
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by unibenstudent1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
You know the thing ehn,

I have been on nairaland since 2011,thOugh on a different moniker
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

god įş wāţçђįŋg yoų o..... embarassed
oga me no lie na grin

You be the king.
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by lilmax(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
@OP you better replace your number 1 with iceberylin
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by iceberylin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
marieolae:
You know the thing ehn,

yoų mādę ā loţ oƒ şęŋşę şђā.... shocked
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
iceberylin:

şęę wāįţŋ womāŋ dђ do yoų undecided
But na true she yarn na grin
Re: The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. by iceberylin(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
naijaboiy:

oga me no lie na grin

You be the king.
jųdgę ām ŋa...

çђęçķ oųŗ ţįmę şpęŋţ oŋlįŋę, ų ŋā X3 oƒ my owŋ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted / Hot Black Girls With Perfect Curves. See Photos / Free Call Tricks, Free Data Ng, Free Airtime, Free Blogging Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.