Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,976 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

White Girls Are Too Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Are Too Caring (5860 Views)

My Friend Is Always Too Caring To My Babes. / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Just imagine. cool
Oyibo 21 years old babe give you money from her small savings, $7000 just for you to fix your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Which lipsrsealed Oloshos go do this for you?
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2022
But India girls fine pass

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Your client don pay ba?

4 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Obascoetubi: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2022
YA.HOO

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2022
No o shocked.
No be yahoo o.
Na young babe o
Na legit o

Obascoetubi:
YA.HOO
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2022
She pass client o

White girls too mumu for love. Them they cry and break over love.

Arkmanbuddy:
Your client don pay ba?
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by bibianna(f): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2022
African babes are overly caring to their oyibo guys too!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Hacks4dummies: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2022
bibianna:
yeah...right! You wish!

3 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Hacks4dummies: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
No o shocked.
No be yahoo o.
Legit face to face.

how you take meet her bro
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Oromoni619: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Where Una dey see dem?
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
Just imagine. cool
Oyibo young babe give you $7000 just for you to fix yourself.
How can I do this real face to face? Did u tell you're from Nigeria?
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Baronthecelebri: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2022
I told one I'm a Nigerian, she blocked me for Twitter. Many of them, once they knows that you're a Nigerian or Africa, they Don block you ASAP.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by fortune1894(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
She pass clientbo.
Face to face babe.

White girls too mumu for love.
Them they cry over love.

and they easily fall out of love too but they give genuine love when in love

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Michelle70(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2022
7k she must be rich then.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Cypress042(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
God has pick your calls man

Enjoy cool

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by ednut1(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2022
You think say these kind ones go gree for you Na the old and fat ones go love you. These people marry at least 3 times in their lifetime. They are only good for sex not relationship or marriage

5 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bro Ednut.

She is a beautiful 21 years old white bobors. I have seen many handsom Nigerians guys who are married to white hot chcks. White girls go for guys with good looks. While Nigeria girls go for guys with money

If I may ask, are Nigeria girls of today good for marriage?

You are a Nigeria man. You spent most of your life in Nigeria. But now, you currently live and rest in Canada. You are still seeing Nigeria girls or women base from the past when Nigeria women are wife material.

The Nigeria girls and women of today are extremely very bad. Very greedy and toxic. If Nigeria girls have the priviledges of white society. If Nigeria women are financially independent like foreign women, they will be more worse than what we have right now.

ednut1:
You think say these kind ones go gree for you Na the old and fat ones go love you. These people marry at least 3 times in their lifetime. They are only good for sex not relationship or marriage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
No, she is not rich. She is very young, but she gave out from her savings.

Michelle70:
7k she must be rich then.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Let me say I am lucky.
Of course, she knew me as a Nigerian.

ImpregnaTor:
How can I do this real face to face? Did u tell you're from Nigeria?
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Mywd: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
No, she is not rich. She is very young, but she gave out from her savings.

Make ah drop azahh??
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by JOACHINpedro: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
bibianna:
You're right.
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by phelonrays: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
Just imagine. cool
Oyibo 21 years old babe give you money from her small savings, $7000 just for you to fix your life.

May be she's been philanthropic, never mistake that to mean love. undecided

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by CandyOps(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
BROSKY how did you meet her? Fb or Tinder. I dey use my real face for Tinder global and them dey chat me but mostly iolder babes

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:

Bro Ednut.

She is a beautiful 21 years old white bobors. I have seen many handsom Nigerians guys who are married to white hot chcks. White girls go for guys with good looks. While Nigeria girls go for guys with money

If I may ask, Are Nigeria girls of today good for marriage?

You are a Nigeria man. You spent most of your life in Nigeria. But now, you currently live and rest in Canada. You are still seeing Nigeria girls/women base from the past when Nigeria women are wife material.

The Nigeria girls and women of today are extremely very bad. Very, very gredy and toxic. If Nigeria girls have the pridviledges of white society. If Nigeria women are financially independent like western women, they will be more worse than what we have right now.

until you live with these so called white girls, you will realise many of what you think about them are false. These people cheat for fun, use drugs, have mental health issues, Only few of them are same. many of them dont want marriage or kids, have body counts of over 100 dicks. in their culture they bath once a month too . i have nacked them in the past, they are only good for nacks not relationship. See wetin these two brothers below faced. many of the things Nigerian babes do were caused by Nigerian men, women of other cultures are slowly starting to behave like Nigerian women too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
Just imagine. cool
the average young oyinbo no get shi shi, only older women who have worked for ages dey pay boys money. The average young person has student loans, car loans, credit card debt etc. stop displaying ignorance here.

6 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
ednut1:
until you live with these so called white girls, you will realise many of what you think about them are false. These people cheat for fun, use drugs, have mental health issues, Only few of them are same. many of them dont want marriage or kids, have body counts of over 100 dicks. in their culture they bath once a month too . i have nacked them in the past, they are only good for nacks not relationship. See wetin these two brothers below faced. many of the things Nigerian babes do were caused by Nigerian men, women of other cultures are slowly starting to behave like Nigerian women too.
You write beautiful comment finish come use hand spoil am with the emboldened.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Das1mama: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
Just imagine. cool
Brother man how far, show love!! make I fit get d Link? I dey real o

1 Like

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Das1mama: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
I dey jonz like dis I swear to God ��.
2days dry fasting no be here. but anyhow e be...

Wetin no kill man na too make the man Kakaraka, but dis one dey weak me. Show me the way bro no be me sin pass.. I don too endure for street.

Make street for no swallow me!! Full time Jonzing. �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tallesty1:
You write beautiful comment finish come use hand spoil am with the emboldened.
go to uk, usa, South africa, Nairobi , europe etc. Nigerian men are in demand in clubs and for dating. Because of their reputation for spending and using money to entice women. Give it 10 years many abroad gals go dey behave like Nigerian babes. grin

4 Likes

Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Nonam: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
People fall in and out of love. It happens everywhere. The Nigeria society that does not easily permit women to be financial dependent on their husband. This is why many of them to keep enduring hardship.
White society permit their women to not be dependent. This is why they easily marry and divorce their spouse, believing they will easily find someone more better. This is why they fall into the hands of scammers

fortune1894:
and they easily fall out of love too but they give genuine love when in love
Re: White Girls Are Too Caring by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nonam:
Just imagine. cool

Same applies to we Nigerian girls, stop seeing Foreign ladies as your gods you simp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} / I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) / See what my hostel girl did to me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.