Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To (1355 Views)

I Want To Apologize For My Stupidity And Childishness / Paid for my stupidity / Stupidity Is The Reason Why Many Young Women Are Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
I was naturally born very stubborn and many, I mean many people hates me with passion for this. My cuteness and intelligence is what makes others to admire me.

Today my principal warned me not to leave the school but I stubbornly left on the premise that I was hungry.

I headed straight to my step-sis and demanded for food coz momma cooked coconut rice and refused to cook what i will eat. I told my sis to give me food, she gave me a draw soup and swallow. I don't like draw soup so i took just few morsels and left.

On my way i started feeling as if razor is cutting my intestine and I ran to momma in the market and xplaine it to her. She warned me against eating there. She gave me something to chew and said if it's poison I'll vomit what i ate with blood, exactly the same thing happened on my way home. People gathered to help me and those who saw my vomit said i took a dangerous poison.
This is the 3rd time my step-family poisoned me, 4th time generally and 2nd time this year.

I'm weak and feeling nausea

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by LaserWr: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guy I can't understand the kind of human being you are, always having one problem or the other.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
LaserWr:
Guy I can't understand the kind of human being you are, always having one problem or the other.
Hmmm! Sir you will never understand until you wear my shoes.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
BeanmanX Chaos14 ParadiseVirgin come and see what happened to me today. I was not online.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
So this one is even an SS2 student.

No wonder, he was bragging how he got 270 in jamb, like it was an achievement

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
So this one is even an SS2 student.

No wonder, he was bragging how he got 270 in jamb, like it was an achievement
Lol! I'm a maths teacher in a private school. I teach jss1 to ss1 and my remuneration is 15k/month. 270 is an achievement and that's my least jamb score.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Lol! I'm a maths teacher in a private school. I teach jss1 to ss1 and my remuniration is 15k/month. 270 is an achieve and that's my least jamb score.
liar
this is ur chat when u were bragging to that girl how u made 6As in waec

ObamaMessi:
Bae, how's ur exams? wish u 9As not like me who got 6As.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
liar

Yea, that does not mean I'm in ss2. I graduated in 2020 and started teaching at the age of 17.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Yea, that does not mean I'm in ss2. I graduated in 2020 and started teaching at the age of 17.
Oloriburuku.

liar, u make 15k monthly?

were u not the one that said u live in hoston texas?
how are u in texas but earning salary in Nigeria?

No wonder fati2001 wrote ur pitiful biography.

yeye SS2 games prefect feeling funky grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7176536/finally-im-america

5 Likes

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by julybaba(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
liar

grin He don cast. Last Last

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
Oloriburuku.

My goodness! I went on a tourist visa (visiting visa) so that my uncle can help me with adjustment of status but later he said i shud come back so that if i secure admission, he will only prepare my Master's degree. I spent just barely two months there.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
julybaba:

cast as in how?
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
julybaba:

The guy ehn.

i was engaging someone else in a discussion, before i knew it, this obama messi of a guy started insulting me, i tried to know where his frustration was coming from and the next thing he said was how he got 270 in jamb and asked me if i could get any close to that.

I was like, WTF did that come from?
Jamb, seriously?

thanks to NL, any body can just wake up and insult someone who is way older than them

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
Oloriburuku.

No wonder fati2001 wrote ur pitiful biography.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176536/finally-im-america
What fati2001 wrote about me is real except the photo. I can't deny my condition.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My goodness! I went on a tourist visa (visiting visa) so that my uncle can help me with adjustment of status but later he said i shud come back so that if i secure admission, he will only prepare my Master's degree. I spent just barely two months there.
grin the lie no even add up.

it was after u are in USA that ur uncle told u to come back?
No wonder people were asking for pictures on that thread but u didnt provide any cos u are somewhere in Ibadan as a sales boy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What fati2001 wrote about me is real except the photo. I can't deny my condition.
with ur pitiable condition, u ended up trolling and insulting people on NL.

Have u sat down and thought about urself before insulting other?

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Michelle70(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
goodbye and never quote me again.

I do not engage with sales boys.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
grin the lie no even add up.

it was after u are in USA that ur uncle told u to come back?
No wonder people were asking for pictures on that thread but u didnt provide any cos u are somewhere in Ibadan as a sales boy.
Ok. I have never been to the US and I lied on nairaland. Are you satisfied now?

people ehn? you believe every bad thing about me but dont believe the good one? That's good! I've never been to the embassy for visa interview. Hope u are ok.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
with ur pitiable condition, u ended up trolling and insulting people on NL.

Have u sat down and thought about urself before insulting other?
Have I ever trolled u? Not until when u lavished insults on me.
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by 7buckz(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
You still get fingers to type after you chop poison?
Shuuu you na strong man oo!
LOL

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by yungz: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My goodness! I went on a tourist visa (visiting visa) so that my uncle can help me with adjustment of status but later he said i shud come back

indeed. do you know how much a plane ticket to the united state cost?

1 Like

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by ObamaMessi: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
yungz:

indeed. do you know how much a plane ticket to the united state cost?
I don't!
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Jeon(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Stop denying.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by BeanmanX(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bro chill abeg...
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by Chaos14: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon:

Stop denying.
If you can think. You should know that when you googled his name with Nairaland it brought it out not that he is a paedophile. Wow you don't even know how search engines work
Re: This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guy I can't knowing the like of human being you are, always having one problem or the other

(1) (Reply)

Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / How I Spent My Longest NL Banning / How Can I Convince/confuse My Girlfriend To Have Threes0me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.