Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Paid for my stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paid for my stupidity (7887 Views)

This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To / I Want To Apologize For My Stupidity And Childishness / My Stupidity In This Modern Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2021
<<with tears in my eyes>>pardon any typo because am in a state of confusion

Thanks to some nairalanders i was able to get something little started https://www.nairaland.com/6821635/legit-hustler-ikantfitkarigun

been staying in a church for three months now, hustling day&night https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/cheap-labour-daily-bread

pastor of the church is not always around(missionary things). So most times people drop money with me to give him. And as a pastor, the market women around have this contribution they do and they atimes remit to me https://www.nairaland.com/6801951/another-temptation
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Godada(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2021
My plan was to save enough to get an apartment then collect my drivers license.

i had 10k saved, contribution money with me 18,500, amount given to me to drop for the pastor 10k making it total of 38,500

my trouble started on saturday when i had someone saying how they got times two of their money on bet9ja(am really not the gambling type) by staking large on 2odd
Re: Paid for my stupidity by DaddyRochie1642: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Gambling and Greed has made this one to be Weeping and gnashing his teeth.

19 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Davash222(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

i had 10k saved, contribution money with me 18,500, amount given to me to drop for the pastor 10k making it total of 38,500

my trouble started on saturday when i had someone saying how they got times two of their money on bet9ja(am really not the gambling type) by staking large on 2odd

It must end in tears cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Since saturday i have been having a thug of war with my mind about trying it. Moreover you can just play safe by playing ov0.5 with ov1.5 (if the devil owns your mind, saying no to a tempting yes will be extremely difficult)

eventually i gave in to my mind went online decided to play 28,500 to win 61,700apx

i just checked now and the game lost! Just one freaking game and it is ov0.5.

as i am now dont know if i should run away from the or something!!

i know i really messed up! Abeg make una help me!! Dont want to lose the pastors trust! Am ready to drop my market as colecteral

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
It must end in tears cheesy
i swear! No sure game anywhere! Am just so confused!!!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Gambling and Greed has made this one to be Weeping and gnashing his teeth.

am not a gambler! I just felt that would be my way of upping the pace of current situation(getn out of the church into my own apartment) you get house, you get kitchen, you get toilet better thank god! May situation dont make us desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Boogyman557: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Paid for my stupidity by DaddyRochie1642: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

am not a gambler! I just felt that would be my way of upping the pace of current situation(getn out of the church into my own apartment) you get house, you get kitchen, you get toilet better thank god! May situation dont make us desperate

May situation not make us Desperate.... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

May situation not make us Desperate.... Amen.
thanks for the correction!!
amen
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Devasted

am not greedy! Just felt i could jump two steps even three just to make my journey faster
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Davash222(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2021
OP, try and raise 2k, I get sure 20 odds.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
OP, try and raise 2k, I get sure 20 odds.

cool

dude have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Davash222(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

dude have a nice day

cheesy cheesy
No vex

6 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by DreamyEyes: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your own small trust me.
What of me wey dey big mess like this. Lost my phone, school fees, owing an online loan app (who have disgraced me by calling all my contacts that I'm a thief) just because of football bet.
I lost all and I don't know where to go from here

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
DreamyEyes:
Your own small trust me.
What of me wey dey big mess like this. Lost my phone, school fees, owing an online loan app (who have disgraced me by calling all my contacts that I'm a thief) just because of football bet.

hmmmm

am not a gambler oo! Highest is 1h and that 1h sef too many calcu! Gambling is bad! I pray god restores al you have lost

2 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy No vex
no wahala! E dey do me like make i go hawk them this engine oil!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Sonnobax15(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Them run am for my guyyyyyy grin

Mennnnnnnn,there ain't nothing like sure game... That's why I'll never waste my time reading any comment of those scammers here on nairaland......... People like us wey be gamblers self,na brain we dey use stake most times...If not,e for don cast for us like this too..
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
riborav:
U went to use church money to play betnaija
Welldone

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 913 0 90 5 0 25

it wasnt church money pasay!! The women in the area their contribution plus the one i was told to give the pastor
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Them run am for my guyyyyyy grin

Mennnnnnnn,there ain't nothing like sure game... That's why I'll never waste my time reading any comment of those scammers here on nairaland......... People like us wey be gamblers self,na brain we dey use stake most times...If not,e for don cast for us like this too..

the thing is am not really into gambling! Just thought getting a goal in a match should be really easy!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by RealAdewole(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Since saturday i have been having a thug of war with my mind about trying it. Moreover you can just play safe by playing ov0.5 with ov1.5 (if the devil owns your mind, saying no to a tempting yes will be extremely difficult)

eventually i gave in to my mind went online decided to play 28,500 to win 61,700apx

i know i really messed up! Abeg make una help me!! Dont want to lose the pastors trust! Am ready to drop my market as colecteral

You can never gamble your way to success, success is delibrate be it from legal means or illegal means.

4 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
RealAdewole:

You can never gamble your way to success, success is delibrate be it from legal means or illegal means.

wanted to just jump some steps. Dont you need engine oil? I sell
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Sonnobax15(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

the thing is am not really into gambling! Just thought getting a goal in a match should be really easy!
grin you must be a novice

Sometimes self,to score one goal for a match dey hard grin. E go be like say na your village people send them to go play against your ticket for that day grin

2 Likes

Re: Paid for my stupidity by KosiGee(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

You are stupid

Not against your gambling but only gamble with your own money.

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
KosiGee:

You are stupid
Not against your gambling but only gamble with your own money.
thank you sir! Insulted accepted
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Bigpapi: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

You're a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bigpapi:

You're a nincompoop
thank you sir!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Vanilla4(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
DreamyEyes:
Your own small trust me.
Ouch! How are you doing now since then?
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
For your mistake they quick to hang you on the cross! But like i posted i deserve all the insult
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin you must be a novice

Sometimes self,to score one goal for a match dey hard grin. E go be like say na your village people send them to go play against your ticket for that day grin

90mins with extra time? God forbid i ever try it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Catch Your Daughter Having Sex / While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists / Are Igbos Really The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.