Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? (60222 Views)

Two Things That Can Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly. / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Joe4real1988(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enny2013:

Roman Reigns!
Same here, but Drew almost defeated him. That means we can't have a dull moment together na
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by tamcamp253: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmm, I used to love it when I was little but don’t even want to watch the deceit anymore,
Enny2013:

Lol! Wrestling is gud for self defence.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Monaboo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
What kind of silly thread is this?

This thread was surely created by a guy.

Some Guys with their unresolved insecurity and need for public opinion and approval.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by ozo13(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
feranmi143:
ladies, na so i give one ride the other day, i got home before i discover my phone and wallet is gone. so i don't tell ladies my home location
na so them steal my 2 face Cap I left in my car . someone I help oo to prevent rain from beating them.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
If he is NEAT and can keep a CONVERSATION.... i mean intelligent gisting... i am a talkative...

Are you an Air Sign or Fire sign?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Dalnadoni: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetvie:
This makes me laugh out grin
In the first place why will I go to a guy place? For sex? M not a sex person
Or is it for beautiful house and cars? I got that and am contented with what I have.
I don't follow a guy to hotel... It either he come to my place or a date... Am a very busy person
I only dated twice... I don't do body count. J'espère que tu me comprends?
Evening madam...Show love to a motherless boy na
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Looter100: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This Gender that dates Chinese pple for Money wants to Start again..... sad

lol
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by noCAP(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Slynation:
I just saw some of your post on this thread and it's been confirmed and verified you are a big and finished simp...!! grin

Just look at you forming white knight and defending your fellow guy disguised with a female moniker just for him to respond to your mails grin

Possibly there is an ongoing "President of simp" competition you are striving hard to emerge victorious...

#Quote me again and Amadioha will have your carcass for dinner angry
that's a female hiding behind a male moniker. Save your strength
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by DonroxyII: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kamerunpride:

Stop capping , the type of guys you date or bang with probably don’t have apartments and definitely don’t own car”(s) “ . Poor and wretched girls forming boss ladies on a faceless forum .
Why are You Pouring Your Life Frustrations on Her ...

She only responded to the thread and You Unleashed this Kain Venom grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by DonroxyII: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you dont understand what i am saying, so listen to Dave Chappelle explaining exactly what i am saying (1st minute):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K2IKEYIAu4
You fvcked it .. She Told the Thread what could make Her visit a Guy Repeatedly and You went on Preaching Bizzah Bizzah .... Laslas she agreed with You .. Who Ask You Sermon
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sweetvie: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Evening madam...Show love to a motherless boy na
Madam forwhere grin grin
Am showing love already grin cheesy wink
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Are you an Air Sign or Fire sign?
Earth
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Franking: 12:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
This is seriously serious if you see nothing wrong with this post. You are simply implying that a lady can’t be friends with a guy without involving sex? Are you also implying you have sex with your female friends or you don’t keep female friends on a platonic level?

Female friends on a platonic level don't have to visit. Preeq no go school.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Warmaterial(m): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Vulture meat, Abeg has anyone heard from the dead meat griller?
vulture don carry am, dem talk say his behavior dey like their own so he's coming with dem...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Harmlesspill(m): 1:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
This is seriously serious if you see nothing wrong with this post. You are simply implying that a lady can’t be friends with a guy without involving sex? Are you also implying you have sex with your female friends or you don’t keep female friends on a platonic level?
Stop saying nonsense.
Keeping female friends as what?
Chickens are raised for Christmas,any other purpose is a waste of resources
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by PeteBrown: 1:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Check out my beat selling book on how to have great sex and enjoy the pleasure

https://greatsexguide.crd.co/

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigra(f): 2:39am On Sep 20, 2022
donogaga:
Two things that can make you visit a guy repeatedly/often?
If he is handsome and he can straff..life is too short oh grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by dontrulee: 3:30am On Sep 20, 2022
I don't allow ladies or even guys visit my apartment and I hardly visit theirs too. grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by romunu(m): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2022
If your father was gay, you won’t be in existence or were you adopted by your gay fathers?
Jalaw:
They said ladies.
Are you a lady or gay?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Mummiesboy: 4:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Juanmike:
He has been relegated. Also has not been paid for some months now.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Kaysalas(m): 5:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Psych412:

Psych412:

if he has a laptop with good Action/soap opera movies
that's all
Just to let you know say; no need to edit your thoughts to dot-dot-dot as seen in the first quote, inugo? it didn't take long to figure out. The appropriate people will see this.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Oshokhai69: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
If his apartment is dope and clean and if his cars are �. �

Iyaebe, I can’t get my two balls that you are one of the mods. A mod with hairy balls disguising as a woman and just doing his job by commenting on every thread. This is not normal behavior angry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by phemmyfour: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
If his apartment is dope and clean and if his cars are �. �
you want open car wash
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by jnrbayano(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Enny2013:

U mean d ones wt warrior, Hulk Hogan...?
My Dad only told me abt these two.i haven't really seen them wrestle.

Yes plus the recent past wretlers
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2022
romunu:
Good tonguing and pricking, if you know, you know.
Lol! I ji ya.Ladies can't keep away from an excellent dick that does them well.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Smartbezzy2(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So in essence we should not visit a male friend on a platonic levels? Anyways I don’t visit male friends sef, I would rather watch telenovela or nategeowild

Madam no change mouth
U Don cast
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2022
Psych412:
if he has a laptop with good Action/soap opera movies

that's all
Are you sure it's the laptop or you just want to mount the top of his lap?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by orlaglobal234: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Money and good sex
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Bashnigga(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2022
BiGVEEN58:

Are you sure it's the laptop or you just want to mount the top of his lap?
My niqqa, you a mouthed grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Caseless: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2022
romunu:
Good tonguing and pricking, if you know, you know.
for stupid men that use their tongue, you can say this.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by romunu(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Why are you so paranoid, what do you use to kiss or you don’t suck your partner’s tongue when kissing? You don’t have to call any man stupid for what he likes, cos they don’t call you stupid for what you enjoy
Caseless:
for stupid men that use their tongue, you can say this.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Juanmike:

Cc:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.