Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? (60218 Views)

Two Things That Can Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly. / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by ukaface(f): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
1.If he has proposed,seen my parents, date fixed
2. If......I don't know again o.
I have only one reason

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Sup
My personal person...where have you been? Happy new week...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Privatepart00: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mine has to do with the cooking . I don’t joke with what I eat , a girl coming around already knows there’s so much to experiment on. I bake as well and like explaining while on it .
Then I can gist and demonstrate so well the girl will be rolling on the floor with laughter .
Toilet is exceptionally neat , as I detest dirty places same applies to my vehicle the neatness is undisputed.
NB: I don’t have any television or it’s like .
They like me massaging their body .
Lastly , my member , girls do come around just to have it .
One has stayed for two weeks as against three days because she got hooked how I handled her .
Then going to bush bar for bushmeat and palmwine they so crave it In advance

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Medianna(f): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
I don't visit guys..
I only visit my man's friend cuz he can host for Africa on the other hand I don't talk
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

me? misunderstanding with you? you must be mistaking me for someone else... i never hold grudges on NL.
i know who i always banter with.... no vex for everytime wey i don disagree with you insultively...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by BABANGBALI: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wetin to read comments from Mynd44
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by BeanmanX(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
If he is NEAT and can keep a CONVERSATION.... i mean intelligent gisting... i am a talkative...
Are u also neat too with a clean coochie?...
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Sambaby7640: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
So in essence we should not visit a male friend on a platonic levels? Anyways I don’t visit male friends sef, I would rather watch telenovela or nategeowild
Good, keep watching your telenovelas till your 40s
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
You juz defined bullshit.. you’re practically a womanizer.. @Rozross is right
MrBrownJay1:

no no, dont get me wrong, a lady can be friend with a man, but the minute this lady repeatedly goes to his house (solely because he has a nice house/car) then that is a green light for more.

my female friends are attracted to my character, not my house/car

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
i know who i always banter with.... no vex for everytime wey i don disagree with you insultively...

hey, this is NL and we can all discuss/disagree on issues... no worries.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by trutht828: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
Mount ke? I’m chaste so I responded based on platonic friendship

But you will be demanding for money from him, right?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by mrdino(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
mrteee:

I got something better... 50inch 4KUHD and Netflix, Youtube and Amazon prime grin grin grin

There's a reason why she prefers the laptop to a HD TV; so that there would be need for both of you to lie down closely together on the bed to watch the "interesting movies", then from there one thing can lead to the other, and you can surf her internet with pleasure.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Grandmeister(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Can’t you nairaland males just shut da fvck up for once and allow the ladies to talk?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by dazzlingd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
From experience, I offered them a great hospitality and comfort, good food, outings that are really exciting, get home and good banging

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
mrdino:

Picture this: you paid your fiance a surprise visit and you met a female "platonic" friend at his apartment, what would you think?

In this part of the world, the moment a full grown female consciously enters the apartment of her male friend, she has crossed the line.
you lie!!

There are some girls you just keep as friends,,,they don’t turn you on normal even if they should strip naked....there are some you don’t try to get laid because of self respect.

It happens to women too.....so it’s normal to have an opposite gender as a friend without involving sex.

Everything no be sex abeg!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by etrange: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's funny when the title says "ladies" but the thread is full of men shaming women.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by BeanmanX(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
noble2faith:

You are an irredeemable misogynistic fool!
Keep wallowing in your foolishness!

Au-revoir !
Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by 7buckz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Slynation:
And if he managed to cook noodles and eggs, pant don off bdat...A typical example of a kpekus with "slide to unlock" features...
Lol wtf man!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Machinegun91(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
I always tell them ( ladies) big big lies and they keep coming to my house.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by jnrbayano(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Enny2013:
If he loves watching wrestling. I dnt joke wt wrestling n Football.

Old school wrestling yes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Chidi2022: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
Are u also neat too with a clean coochie?...
I am 27.. if you have a sister as old as that, you can ask her ..... charity begins at home...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Exceed15: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psych412:
if he has a laptop with good Action/soap opera movies

that's all

Baby slighted
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Nigerfine3: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you think you can go to a man's house repeatedly (just to look at fancy house/cars) and not give up the cootie cat?!
is platonic friendship the new word for "hush hush sex"?

here is a clue: many babes get picked up from streets, just because a dude drives a nice/fancy car, and guess what? when they get to that man's fancy house, they both know exactlly whats on the menu: somebody is getting fukced that day!
The earlier guys understand that girls enjoy sex more than boys the peaceful the scene becomes ���
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You juz defined bullshit.. you’re practically a womanizer.. @Rozross is right

you dont understand what i am saying, so listen to Dave Chappelle explaining exactly what i am saying (1st minute):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K2IKEYIAu4
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Majesty33(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anyway, having read every comment here, I have come to a conclusion that if you want to Bleep free pussy as much as you want without stress, just be exceptional in what u like doing, maybe your dressing is dope, u smell nice and also speak well. Next u have a well furnished apartment and you can interact very fluently in English. Also, u don't really need to have a car since u can't afford one. In my street, I don tire for them cos all what I mention above are what define my personality and again I am almost 7 feet tall and very handsome so that's it. They greet me like mad and sometimes pay me suprise visit.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by BeanmanX(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am 27.. if you have a sister as old as that, you can ask her ..... charity begins at home...
I don't have sisters that's why am asking you,,,answer me..are u clean with neat coochie?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Ebonygeek(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so you can get close to someone, put yourself in the position that this man will try to get closer to you and/or possibly mount you, just because of a nice house/cars?! shouldnt his CHARACTER/BEING be above where he lives or what he drives?!?!?
Who the fúck are you to tell women what to like in men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by iamsolasoul(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
A safe environment and someone that is only interested in me. I don’t want acid bath or poisoned meals from jilted lovers

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by SmartyPants(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Psych412:
sorry I'm not that type of girl that opens her legs because of food.....try the next person

Chidi2022:
If he is NEAT and can keep a CONVERSATION.... i mean intelligent gisting... i am a talkative...

Madam check the comment above yours o...they said you used to off pant because of food.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? by Juanmike(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Michelle70:
i fear ipob, they might have done smtin to him
Or Ewedu people have mined his skull?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.