Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime (19470 Views)

Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders / NNPC Petrol Price Without Subsidy Is ₦‎400/Litre – Marketers / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Adayincanada: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
We know but they organizers don't want a change
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by manutdrichie(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Johnjanrt: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
What other lies, has he succeeded in telling today pls.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Emekaterry: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obi the man of wisdom,I pray that he wins,so that okonjo iweala and other brains will be assembled,for better naija.i pity the agbado drug baron because he will lose woefully, it's between obi and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by cutesharon(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hopefully he doesn't change this statement if he enters..cos some people said it before...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Algold: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
A
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by AdamuKD: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Why did this desperado not say all this when he chose to be Vice to Atiku in 2019.
Continue your politics of critics and tribalism.
Nigerians are not fools.
Zombie keep shut if you don't have anything in that your blocked brain goat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Emekaterry: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder the character of people listening to this lying foolish man with no single sense.
e pain u,I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by mycar: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Buhari said more than this, when u get there and face the reality, u will understand.

Even though I support Peter Obi but I will advise him to calm down.

Like for Peter Obi and share Tinubu.
Buhari has no strenght and mental capacity to achieve such

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by stanluiz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Those that are attacking Peter obi for exposing the criminality and corruption in the oil sector. I have a question for you.

(1) If you are benefitting from the corruption, sabotage and criminality, then you have no problem. But bear it in mind that it won't last. The day of reckoning.

(2) If you are not benefitting from it. And you are just attacking Peter obi for exposing the criminality due to Sentiments. Then you are the biggest fool in the world. You are suffering from Stockholm syndrome that requires a urgent medical attention.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Cantonese: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
100% by Obi.

I wonder how government would borrow from here, borrow from there, increase taxes, etc and yet not able to meet the daily production target. Just recently we were informed that Nigeria lost $10 billion to oil theft in 7 months.

We need a president who knows how nations and economies work. We do not need an agbero controlled country after eight years of APC disaster.

Please do the needful with your PVC next year.

Obi is our man.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Mrpojj(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Source: Channels TV
Fuel subsidy na real organized crime,
Imagine we were paying 87 naira for fuel b4, we are paying 200 plus now, and they are still talking of subsidy removal

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by stanluiz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter obi continue to fire on. Increase the Vawulence. If urchins doesn't like it. They should leave the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by AdamuKD: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
victorazy:
Talking too much
Shut up already zombie.
Let your useless Tilumbu come and talk if him get balls goat

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Trypant(f): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Some people will say nonsense now

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Winters23: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Buhari said more than this, when u get there and face the reality, u will understand.

you're not a Peter Obi supporter, no dey disguise

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by MossLuv: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Klington:
That's exactly what it is.

From top to bottom.

Criminals are at the top of the business and that's why Shettima boldly said that "good people don't make good leaders"

Peter Obi is prayers answered ���

Walahi, I can't forget that comment from Shettima especially now that he's the running mate of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Confirmedzombie: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
I wonder why obi didn't say all thus when he ran PDP ticket with Atiku.

I will advice obi to talk less. He talks so much and if he eventually wins and face reality then he will regret his words.

Tinubu has never made any promises, and he is reaching out to all stakeholders.

Obi depending on youths who may not even come out on election day to vote.

To me, I dont see obi defeating Atiku or Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by stanluiz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter obi is the man that can match and defeat the Corrupt and wicked cabals that is holding the Country to bondage and hostage.

If say the truth. He no dey look your face. Atiku and Tinubu will go there to satisfy their families, friends and cronies.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by verybadmouth(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

Zombie keep shut if you don't have anything in that your blocked brain goat
Ikenna turn Adamu. Thunder fire you and your household. Mumu. My talk pain you abi.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by AdamuKD: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder the character of people listening to this lying foolish man with no single sense.
You are the senseless one here because you reason through ur smelly nyash goat. No be everybody dey mad like Tilumbu worthless urchinses

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by GardenOfGod(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Source: Channels TV
Uyo, Akwa Ibom is ready for
OBI-DATTI....
On the 1st October is our Mega March

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by stanluiz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
I wonder why obi didn't say all thus when he ran PDP ticket with Atiku.

I will advice obi to talk less. He talks so much and if he eventually wins and face reality then he will regret his words.

Tinubu has never made any promises, and he is reaching out to all stakeholders.

Obi depending on youths who may not even come out on election day to vote.

To me, I dont see obi defeating Atiku or Tinubu
Tinubu has not made any promises because he has nothing to offer. He has no structural plan on how to tackle Nigeria problems. That's why he always avoid interviews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by MrEgwim: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Why did this desperado not say all this when he chose to be Vice to Atiku in 2019.
Nigerians are not fools.
You be mumu.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by theophorus(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oga! Every single sector for Nigeria has "Organized Crime".

Shey na Banking abi Tax abi Education even the business of the people who buy goods for #5 and sell it for #25 all of them are reflection of Our Greed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by verybadmouth(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrEgwim:

You be mumu.
I get your size buy I no go talk. You too small. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Badonasty(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol…e sweet to talk for mouth….Buhari talk pass this one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Nonsoco80(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:

Buhari did not say anything, na Tinubu say the whole things at APC campaign

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by riyanxeally(f): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Nigerians are not fools.
exactly now he’s a saviour���� wen he was running with atiku ..atiku was saviour
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Nicetry: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Nigerians are not fools.

Yes Nigerians are not fool but u are a big fuul

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by kingyakos: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:

That bread label certificate holder didn't say anything from his brain during his campaign, all what he said was written by a paid public affairs analyst his own was to read it and Nigerians blindly buy to it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by omoredia: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:

It's not a case of reality it's a case of whom you are. I have always maintained that Buhari is a liar and a deceiver from day one. Only people that love deceit will get deceived.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Crippled, Nnamdi Kanu Incarcerated, Gumi, Miyetti Allah Protected / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo / Ibrahim Dankwambo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.