Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime (19473 Views)

Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders / NNPC Petrol Price Without Subsidy Is ₦‎400/Litre – Marketers / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

Peter Obi if elected President, is likely to remove oil subsidy without first ensuring there is local refining of crude oil and that there is uninterrupted electric power supply.

Even Buhari had to apply wisdom to reinstate subsidy, despite that there was no protest from the comatose opposition parties when he removed it.

Obi will prove to be senseless and eventually drive Nigeria into the same mess he drove Anambra youths who took to drug trafficking to survive the hardship in Peter Obi's Anambra.

That is why I always remind Nigerian youths that Peter Obi has no knowledge of the manifesto of the Labour Party he gatecrashed at the 11th hour just so he could desperately secure a Presidential ticket.
Sense is far from you aswear. You said is likely. You think the guy is daft? Just say you don't like Obi and move on. It's you guys that still fought Johnathan trying to remove oil subsidy. Una no dey shame sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by FuckSilly: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Same way the bastard fool ani fool Buharî told us it's a scam ....

Politicians and sweet mouths
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Agugbadin: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes it is.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Taigaban: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
When I said on this platform that the Cartel handling fuel subsidy are bunch of criminals, many people thought I was pained. Why should Nigeria subsidies fuel for the entire west Africa? How many cars do we have in Nigeria.? Why spent 4trillion Naira that can build 3 refineries on subsidy? We will only hear how much have been stolen through the subsidy scam, when this government is gone by May next year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by onuman: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obojuju:
Nigeria urgently needs a turning point. Everybody including even some of Tinubu’s close associates and urchins know that Tinubu does not represent the future. Unfortunately, Nigeria cannot afford a Tinubu presidency. After eight years of maladministration by Buhari, we cannot waste one more day of our national life on another deadwood. Such a person in charge of the resources of the entire nation will build a pipeline from the national purse to his private pockets. If anything, Tinubu’s poor judgement on leadership selections is more than enough proof of his lack of managerial acumen by helping to bring the disaster called Buhari to power. Today he is running away from identifying with Buhari in his campaign for 2023 presidential election and wants Nigeria to vote APC back to power. Never again!

There is no way oil theft can go on without government knowing who the thieves are.

Despite all persuasions to not, PMB usurped and assumed the office of Petroleum Minister

Anyway, as for Tinubu with his southern APC, he is working for Atiku to succeed President Buhari.
Last year, Tinubu announced in Sokoto that the Yoruba are same as the Fulani.

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Advocate500: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Why did this desperado not say all this when he chose to be Vice to Atiku in 2019.
Continue your politics of critics and tribalism.
Nigerians are not fools.
ask yourself have I made any sense? must I comments on everything even when is above my brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Advocate500: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
salbis:
Buhari and APC had said more than this, yet the problems surrounding subsidy is at all time high.
so Peter obi means buhari? Tinubu means anini? Una go get Sense I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by kingyakos: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

Peter Obi if elected President, is likely to remove oil subsidy without first ensuring there is local refining of crude oil and that there is uninterrupted electric power supply.

Even Buhari had to apply wisdom to reinstate subsidy, despite that there was no protest from the comatose opposition parties when he removed it.

Obi will prove to be senseless and eventually drive Nigeria into the same mess he drove Anambra youths who took to drug trafficking to survive the hardship in Peter Obi's Anambra.

That is why I always remind Nigerian youths that Peter Obi has no knowledge of the manifesto of the Labour Party he gatecrashed at the 11th hour just so he could desperately secure a Presidential ticket.

That name throwback is seriously having a bad effect on you, the name is taking you the buhari way "backward" and that's damage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Advocate500: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
victorazy:
Talking too much
he wouldn't have said anything to make you feel better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Advocate500: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder the character of people listening to this lying foolish man with no single sense.
hate is the worst thing that can destroy a man,obi have come to stay deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Emola12(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
victorazy:
Talking too much
buh dey ask him question now!!! U better go and get ur PVC and vote for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by tfelicityk(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thank God he admitted that it is organised crime which he was part of it during his tenure as a governor of his state.
All the aspirants are part of the organised crime...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Advocate500: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Where is the lie?
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Newton2024: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

Do you know the concept of 'invisible hand' in economics? Do you think as an urchin who is hired to defend a kleptomaniac drug baron, you can know better than a man who was already a billionaire at your age? Mention one person who is smarter than Obi in your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by pepericozi: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
We know. It was part of what they used to campaign in 2015.

Yet, they continue to pay and tow the line of crime.

We can not trust you too.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Mitsurugi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:

So he was like a dog abi. Okay

Does not matter. Na turn by turn. At least Tinubu seems to be Shetima's dog these days, innit? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
This man doesn't know what is saying by his claims that "No one is theifring oil than same government. Have you ever visited or has an ideas of all these oil producing state in Nigeria. Nigerians poeple can smorgle anything talkless of oil that is hort cake in the international market.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Lionnation: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
JustStupidity:
Playing politics with my dear oil
lolz how many oil wells do you have
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Fearyourcreator: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shollyjay90:
Buhari said more than this, when u get there and face the reality, u will understand.

Even though I support Peter Obi but I will advise him to calm down.

Like for Peter Obi and share Tinubu.
Easier said than done ... Even Buhari don tire ... Him wan JP sef
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by LawyerLomo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder the character of people listening to this lying foolish man with no single sense.

I can see that you're extremely pained.

Sorry eh, bout our Peter Obi go still rule you coming 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Joe4real1988(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Why did this desperado not say all this when he chose to be Vice to Atiku in 2019.
Nigerians are not fools.
Abeg shut up for once. Me and u know he was gonno be inactive under PDP/Atiku, in terms of righting what is wrong in Nigeria. Just look at the cost of governance in Nigeria, does Obi look like someone that will encourage that or allow that to continue? Yeye yoots destroyed by tribalism undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by ospido: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
verybadmouth:
Nigerians are not fools.

Because there's time for everything. Even a time to speak.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Fearyourcreator: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
stanluiz:
Tinubu has not made any promises because he has nothing to offer. He has no structural plan on how to tackle Nigeria problems. That's why he always avoid interviews.
That man is smartest of them all ... He understands the game better than the rest...
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Fearyourcreator: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
omoredia:

It's not a case of reality it's a case of whom you are. I have always maintained that Buhari is a liar and a deceiver from day one. Only people that love deceit will get deceived.
Show us where you said this 2015
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Fearyourcreator: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
victorazy:

Don't sound like a true recalcitrant.
For your info am an igboman and Obi is my candidate BUT he talks too much.
Ewu like you won't notice.
Smiles
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Who wins
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by egwue: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Obi is the man for the job. Nigeria must be rescued.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Buckeyemedia1: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Advocate500:
so Peter obi means buhari? Tinubu means anini? Una go get Sense I swear.
Yet the Hypocrite went to Minna & Otta to get the endorsement of the real oil subsidy barons?

Peter Obi is an idiotic Mumurist.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Fearyourcreator: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
10mobile:

Why do you guys focus only on Tinubu? Didn't Atiku also help to bring Buhari? You guys may force me to campaign for Tinubu. I hate injustice.
I never supports Tinubu cus I no too like am... But man is the smartest of all to me ... But the hate too much ... I was like wetin happen sef... Then I was forced to really compare him to the rest with their past records ... I was like he was even better ... I am now like let everyone preach what their candidate can do from what they have done before plus what they going to do more... All the insults everywhere is just sickening

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by ZombieSlayer1: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:
Sharap.

Nobody can stop subsidies until Nigeria produces its own refined fuel.
You rushed to comment rubbish without reading the article, typical of agbado-munching urchins
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by Walllee: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

They talk like person wey No vote buhari,see as you the sound intelligent just to convince peopel to vote Buhari Pro max,as him bring in buhari,when e cast now that your mouth go just gum together.
Re: Peter Obi: Fuel Subsidy Is Organized Crime by rusher14: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You rushed to comment rubbish without reading the article, typical of agbado-munching urchins

Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / Christopher Hobobo Assassinated; Stabbed To Death In Bayelsa / NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.