Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Survived Poison Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Survived Poison Today (1835 Views)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / How I Survived 50 Rounds Of Sex With An Ashawo / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Survived Poison Today by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Today is the 4th time i was poisoned. I was poisoned on my birthday on the 15th of May this year in my village but survived it. My nairaland friends Benwallt Beautygoddesss Fcmb2022 sent their words to me.

Today I also survived poison by my younger half sister, the girl my momma begged me to pay her school fees.

My name Victor is practical in my life. Who else has survived poison?
Re: I Survived Poison Today by Hohaiiiode(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Not all food poisoning is as a result of someone trying to harm or kill you.

2 Likes

Re: I Survived Poison Today by Greattestman: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hohaiiiode:
Not all food poisoning is as a result of someone trying to harm or kill you.
Since you are in my shoes and knows better what is happening in my life, you can explaine better.
Re: I Survived Poison Today by Benwallt(m): 5:35am On Sep 20, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Today is the 4th time i was poisoned. I was poisoned on my birthday on the 15th of May this year in my village but survived it. My nairaland friends Benwallt Beautygoddesss Fcmb2022 sent their words to me.

Today I also survived poison by my younger half sister, the girl my momma begged me to pay her school fees.

Victorious
Re: I Survived Poison Today by Fcmb2022(f): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

how far my dear friend, longest time oo
Re: I Survived Poison Today by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fcmb2022:
how far my dear friend, longest time oo
My dearest, where have you been?
Re: I Survived Poison Today by Osashalom: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Your story lacks the required details to enable one make informed comment.

1 Like

Re: I Survived Poison Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Osashalom:
Your story lacks the required details to enable one make informed comment.
Na chronic liar.. nobody pays attention to his fables anymore

1 Like

Re: I Survived Poison Today by Fcmb2022(f): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
My dearest, where have you been?
. I have bee okay my dear. u ?
Re: I Survived Poison Today by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fcmb2022:
. I have bee okay my dear. u ?
How's school stuff?
Re: I Survived Poison Today by Deandean: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Most times, the poison is in your mind or better put, your mind had first been poisoned by your religious leaders that everyone wants to kill your. Hence when you eat something as simple as unhygienically prepared food that affects you- she wants to kill your, she prepared something that you are unknowingly allergic to- she plans to end you. The Ph of your stomach changes causing upset- the evil one is at work.

Mental emancipation is the best education .

(1) (Reply)

You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him / What Is It About South-south Ladies? / What And What Do I Need To Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.