Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails (3067 Views)

What’s Bothering You / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by AfonjaConehead: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't want this thread to reach the front page because I'm so not in the mood of those nagging brothers of yours.

So, our discussion ends right here.
Shattap and stand still there for water baptism grin grin grin

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2022
nwaoke247:
HI LONGEST TIME
yes ooh I have been trying to chat u up but u haven't accepted my mail na
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Why do you keep chatting with yourself

You keep replying your own chats, why
nwaoke247:
yes ooh I have been trying to chat u up but u haven't accepted my mail na

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

. I thought I was replying to ur chats
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Hope88: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Samantha123:

Please stop feeling to important, weirdo.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Okay.
Hope88:
Please stop feeling to important, weirdo.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Maysdevices(f): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
sweetman2022:

So you think you are the only one that they are sending this emails? Think again! Yours might be little compare to what some ladies would have experienced. Just ignore and over time they will get over it. My gender can be mumuish when it comes to looking for sex. Except you want to chase clout yourself.
No mind her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Im Getting Engaged And Im Scared About It: What Shoudl I Do? :-\ / Bestman Speech / Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.