Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails (3089 Views)

What’s Bothering You / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Veryfied: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Your shakara too much abeg.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okay, cool.
etrouble:

We don't want foreign beggars, we have enough local ones.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Like I said, one day is one day. wink cheesy
SMILES
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Like I said, one day is one day. wink cheesy
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't know what that means, but I like it... grin grin grin
Veryfied:
Your shakara too much abeg.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Veryfied: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know what that means, but I like it... grin grin grin

Shakara means you fronting.

A lot of us on here ain't what you think or assume us to be.

Catch all the cruise you want but not all men on here are to be ignored. Some are actually high value men you ignore at your detriment.

You ain't giving with a man like me, you're actually missing a lot. grin

That's why I believe you're fronting too much by starting this thread.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
High valued or not, I'm not looking for a man.
Veryfied:

Shakara means you fronting.

A lot of us on here ain't what you think or assume us to be.

Catch all the cruise you want but not all men on here are to be ignored. Some are actually high value men you ignore at your detriment.

You ain't giving with a man like me, you're actually missing a lot. grin

That's why I believe you're fronting too much by starting this thread.

Peace out.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Veryfied: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
High valued or not, I'm not looking for a man.

Neither am I looking for a woman.

*correction not giving but vibing.

As a matter of fact. Nobody needs anyone on here or anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cool.
Veryfied:

Neither am I looking for a woman.

*correction not giving but vibing.

As a matter of fact. Nobody needs anyone on here or anywhere.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123, I have a lot of south African female friends on Facebook, including men as well.

Some guys here can be annoying, but some are also serious
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Serious with what exactly?
Fineman2:
Samantha123, I have a lot of south African female friends on Facebook, including men as well.

Some guys here can be annoying, but some are also serious
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Serious with what exactly?
the serious ones are introverts, they hardly comment on any post.

So many members on this forum have gotten married.

I know you live in South Africa, but it's very much possible to find your soulmate here

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
My soulmate a Nigerian? grin grin

I have one Nigerian friend and already I can tell that if I find a Nigerian man to date, the cultural differences are gonna be a barrier.
Fineman2:
the serious ones are introverts, they hardly comment on any post.

So many members on this forum have gotten married.

I know you live in South Africa, but it's very much possible to find your soulmate here
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123:
My soulmate a Nigerian? grin grin

I have one Nigerian friend and already I can tell that if I find a Nigerian man to date, the cultural differences are gonna be a barrier.
lol, why that emoji? Are you saying that you can't marry a Nigerian?

Every culture and society has its dark underbelly dear.

Someone like me don't care about culture and tradition, this is individual thing.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Well, I think I'd rather stick to what I'm familiar with.

My friend also claims that he doesn't care about culture and tradition, but I've lost count of the number of times that we got into heated arguments because of it .

Had it been that we were ever in a relationship, we would have broken up long time ago.
Fineman2:
lol, why that emoji? Are you saying that you can't marry a Nigerian?

Every culture and society has its dark underbelly dear.

Someone like me don't care about culture and tradition, this is individual thing.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, I think I'd rather stick to what I'm familiar with.

My friend also claims that he doesn't care about culture and tradition, but I've lost count of the number of times that we got into heated arguments because of it .

Had it been that we were ever in a relationship, we would have broken up long time ago.
western lifestyle is different from African lifestyle due to our different value systems.

In Africa, Culture is our identity, it's only few Africans that discard it and I'm one of them.

I can't remember ever bringing cultural issues up while chatting with my friends from other countries, for some we've been friends for over five years.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
He also claims that he doesn't care about culture and tradition, but he's so uptight and he would accuse me of being disrespectful or of insulting him even when I'm just joking around.

I always have to explain myself.

We express ourselves differently and I could say the same thing to my fellow South African and he would just laugh over it, while my Nigerian friend would get mad.
Fineman2:
western lifestyle is different from African lifestyle due to our different value systems.

In Africa, Culture is our identity, it's only few Africans that discard it and I'm one of them.

I can't remember ever bringing cultural issues up while chatting with my friends from other countries, for some we've been friends for over five years.

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123:
He also claims that he doesn't care about culture and tradition, but he's so uptight and he would accuse me of being disrespectful or of insulting him even when I'm just joking around.

We express ourselves differently and I could say the same thing to my fellow South African and he would just laugh over it, while my Nigerian friend would get mad.
it's due to his family background, I can't blame him.

But it's not everyone that is like that
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123:

I've sent you a mail, I hope you will reply me
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
But from the little that I've heard about Nigerian men, he has a character of most of them.

So I'll stick to what I'm already familiar and comfortable with..
Fineman2:
it's due to his family background, I can't blame him.

But it's not everyone that is like that
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin grin
Fineman2:
I've sent you a mail, I hope you will reply me
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Samantha123:
But from the little that I've heard about Nigerian men, he has a character of most of them.

So I'll stick to what I'm already familiar and comfortable with..
okay, I understand

I need to sleep now, it's almost midnight here. goodnight
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Fineman2: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by okunwaye(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
The kind simp wey Dey this forum eh shocked tufai!!!

10 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
nwaoke247:
I AM SURE , I JUST WANTED 2 SEE U SMILE
HI LONGEST TIME
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
But the same men need to understand that no means no.. I do ignore, but some don't want to get it and keep on sending those emails over and over again and it's becoming annoying..

Just keep ignoring the emails
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okay, thanks.
Kobicove:

Just keep ignoring the emails
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Samantha123:
Guys please, I'm not here to exchange emails with anyone, so stop bothering yourselves with the hope that I may reply them because I won't.

I'm just here to have fun, engage in discussions and just go with the flow.

Try next door, maybe you might get lucky.
Hollllaaaa!!!!
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm currently admitted in the hospital and I can't chat, my apologies.
ogkrakkid:

Hollllaaaa!!!!
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Samantha123:
Quick recovery is my wishes.reall sorry about that..stay strong and goodnite.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by ogkrakkid(m): 4:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Samantha123:
Hopefully u see that comment above yu.lol.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
I didnt know there are people who still sleep with mad women till this day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Up For Adoption / Word For Single Girls About To Get Married / PHOTO: This Is Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.