Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (54110 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:

What connection does Daniel 9 v 27 have to do with Jesus Christ for goodness sake? Is it Jesus that will set up the abomination of desolation in God's temple? Was Jesus prophesying about himself in Matthew 24 v 15-16?

Daniel 9 v 27 is referring to the people of the ruler i.e. the man of lawlessness.

Apostle Paul is repeating Daniel 9 v 27 in his epistles to the Thessalonian church in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 3-4

Daniel 9 v 26-27
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.
Daniel 9:24-27 was all about Christ and the end of Jerusalem and has nothing about the antichrist. there is no where in the Bible that states antichrist will make a covenant with Israel. the only person make a covenant with Israel is God. and this covenant was confirmed by Christ. from the Bible we know it was Christ that put an end to sacrifices in the temple.

do people still sacrifice to God today?

the people of the prince is not the anitchrist but the Roman general vaspasian whom under his command Titus destroyed Jerusalem the holy city and laid it desolation thus fulfilling Daniel 9.27.

Mathew 24 15- 16 is talking of the destruction of Jerusalem just as Daniel predicted. notice how Christ mentioned Judea. also Luke 21 :20 confirms this plainly. so there is no argument here

you are wrong on apostle Paul repeating anything. there is no connection there

the niv Bible you use is the problem here because it states that he shall set up an abomination but the KJV translation did not state. your problem also lies in the translation.

the niv Bible has got it wrong here.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Animals that get their morality from nowhere know how to coexist and live peacefully with nature and themselves, but man that gets their morality from religion can't coexist peacefully.

Animals don't just kill for fun, but kill when they are hungry or threatened, but man that gets it's morality from the so called religions kill their fellow human beings for sport.

Maybe you were born immoral, but I was not, and I don't get my moral values from religion or the government.

The bible tells you the woman is lesser and that man was created first. Meanwhile genetics and nature does not support this. Did you not come through your mother? Meanwhile the Y chromosome, that makes you a man, is a genetic defect of the woman's X chromosome, that was supposedly created out of man.
Lol. Feminism speaking. Funny that you have been indoctrinated too.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
Daniel 9:24-27 was all about Christ and the end of Jerusalem and has nothing about the antichrist. there is no where in the Bible that states antichrist will make a covenant with Israel. the only person make a covenant with Israel is God. and this covenant was confirmed by Christ. from the Bible we know it was Christ that put an end to sacrifices in the temple.

do people still sacrifice to God today?

the people of the prince is not the anitchrist but the Roman general vaspasian whom under his command Titus destroyed Jerusalem the holy city and laid it desolation thus fulfilling Daniel 9.27.

Mathew 24 15- 16 is talking of the destruction of Jerusalem just as Daniel predicted. notice how Christ mentioned Judea. also Luke 21 :20 confirms this plainly. so there is no argument here

you are wrong on apostle Paul repeating anything. there is no connection there

the niv Bible you use is the problem here because it states that he shall set up an abomination but the KJV translation did not state. your problem also lies in the translation.

the niv Bible has got it wrong here.

Smh... where did Christ have a covenant with many for 7 years?

Bear in mind, when Daniel wrote this prophecy...there was no temple standing in Israel as it was destroyed by the Babylonians. No temple no sacrifice. Exactly the same thing at play today since 70AD

That being said, let's replay Daniel 9 v 27 and cross examine your answer. I'm sure you have a good understanding of English.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMILO2STAY, you mentioned NIV is wrong, so I'll use King James or Amplified Bible

Daniel 9 v 26-27 KJV;

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 9 v 26-27 AMP

26 Then after the sixty-two weeks [of years] the Anointed One will be cut off [and denied His Messianic kingdom] and have nothing [and no one to defend Him], and the people of the [other] prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

27 And he will enter into a binding and irrevocable covenant with the many for one week (seven years), but in the middle of the week he will stop the sacrifice and grain offering [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until the complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who causes the horror.”

Multiple Choice Question;
Who has a covenant with many?

a) The anointed one
b) The people of the prince
c) None of the above
d) All of the above

Today, we'll see if the problem is the scriptures, or inability to understand basic English/Literature.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

Lol. Feminism speaking. Funny that you have been indoctrinated too.

Don't you like feminism aka equity for all humans, though we were talking about morality. Men can be feminists too, you know that right?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:
EMILO2STAY, you mentioned NIV is wrong, so I'll use King James or Amplified Bible

Daniel 9 v 26-27 KJV;

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 9 v 26-27 AMP

26 Then after the sixty-two weeks [of years] the Anointed One will be cut off [and denied His Messianic kingdom] and have nothing [and no one to defend Him], and the people of the [other] prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

27 And he will enter into a binding and irrevocable covenant with the many for one week (seven years), but in the middle of the week he will stop the sacrifice and grain offering [for the remaining three and one-half years]; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until the complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who causes the horror.”

Multiple Choice Question;
Who has a covenant with many?

a) The anointed one
b) The people of the prince
c) None of the above
d) All of the above

Today, we'll see if the problem is the scriptures, or inability to understand basic English/Literature.
now very good. let's go back to Daniel 9:24. it says

""Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
-- Daniel 9:24"".

the above verse states that seventy weeks/ 490 years are determined for the Israelites to go back and rebuild Jerusalem until the Messiah is anointed who is Jesus Christ. notice the word seal up the prophecy. which means that this prophecy will be completely fulfilled after the death of Christ and the destruction of the temple.

there is nothing there about antichrist there prove that if you can.

verse 26 started with talks about the Messiah but stops shortly to talk about the Roman emperor who destroyed Jerusalem which is the holy city.

The he in verse 27 is not talking about antichrist but Jesus Christ because we know that Christ is the only person who put a stop to the daily sacrifices when the temple veil was torn in two. also it is Christ who made or confirmed the covenant made with the people according to the scriptures we also know that Christ ministry on earth lasted for 3.5 years so this prophecy here fits Christ not antichrist.

let me ask you a question also: do the people of God still sacrifice anything in fire to God today ? why will the anitchrist come to put a stop to somthing that is nonexistent?

the Israelites have been scattered and displaced through out the whole world so their is no way antichrist can be making anything with them. the place you call Israel today is a political creation by the Catholic church in 1948. that Israel is not the true Israel of God.

the Romans brought their idols and surrounded Jerusalem with it for three years . this is the abomination of desolation. it has always been idolatry.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Smh... where did Christ have a covenant with many for 7 years?

Bear in mind, when Daniel wrote this prophecy...there was no temple standing in Israel as it was destroyed by the Babylonians. No temple no sacrifice. Exactly the same thing at play today since 70AD

That being said, let's replay Daniel 9 v 27 and cross examine your answer. I'm sure you have a good understanding of English.
Christ confirmed the covenant made with the people Mathew 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Christ was killed in the middle of the last week of Daniel seventy weeks. which is 3.5 years this is fact and scriptural.

show me from the scripture where it states that antichrist is making a covenant with israel. I am waiting...
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
Christ confirmed the covenant made with the people Mathew 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Christ was killed in the middle of the last week of Daniel seventy weeks. which is 3.5 years this is fact and scriptural.

show me from the scripture where it states that antichrist is making a covenant with israel. I am waiting...

And Christ’s “covenant” was only for 7 years abi?

The man of lawlessness will have a covenant with many (Israel inclusive) for 7 years.

He’ll break it midway and stop sacrifices in the temple - Daniel 9 v 27

His armies will surround Jerusalem, and trample on the holy city for 42 months - Revelation 11 v 3
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by fxexperts: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Animals that get their morality from nowhere know how to coexist and live peacefully with nature and themselves, but man that gets their morality from religion can't coexist peacefully.

Animals don't just kill for fun, but kill when they are hungry or threatened, but man that gets it's morality from the so called religions kill their fellow human beings for sport.

Maybe you were born immoral, but I was not, and I don't get my moral values from religion or the government.

The bible tells you the woman is lesser and that man was created first. Meanwhile genetics and nature does not support this. Did you not come through your mother? Meanwhile the Y chromosome, that makes you a man, is a genetic defect of the woman's X chromosome, that was supposedly created out of man.

I can see where your confusion is coming from. For your information the Ape family are a set of animals that carry out organize crime and they kill themselves for fun too just like human, so know that and know peace.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
fxexperts:

I can see where your confusion is coming from. For your information the Ape family are a set of animals that carry out organize crime and they kill themselves for fun too just like human, so know that and know peace.

Have you ever seen an ape in real life? Do you think apes exist in real life? That's by the way though. How many animals do such in nature?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Don't you like feminism aka equity for all humans, though we were talking about morality. Men can be feminists too, you know that right?
Well, I believe in equal opportunities for everyone. Matter of fact, I see women get more preference these days in the tech field but I don't see nobody protesting the preferential treatment. The claim that we're equal is inherently wrong, but I'm all for equal opportunities which ironically already exists. So whatcha fighting for again?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

Well, I believe in equal opportunities for everyone. Matter of fact, I see women get more preference these days in the tech field but I don't see nobody protesting the preferential treatment. The claim that we're equal is inherently wrong, but I'm all for equal opportunities which ironically already exists. So whatcha fighting for again?

We can't be equal. We have different characteristics that makes us different. Women are stronger in some areas while men are stronger in other areas, but we both agree on equity, which is what feminism is all about.

The fact that you were born with a swinging dick shouldn't automatically accord you more rights and superiority in the society. That is what is wrong in the society today. At least the west is trying in that department.

The Bible and Quoran promoted this inequality and both books should be burnt and their ashes scattered in hell where they belong.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

We can't be equal. We have different characteristics that makes us different. Women are stronger in some areas while men are stronger in other areas, but we both agree on equity, which is what feminism is all about.

The fact that you were born with a swinging dick shouldn't automatically accord you more rights and superiority in the society. That is what is wrong in the society today. At least the west is trying in that department.

The Bible and Quoran promoted this inequality and both books should be burnt and their ashes scattered in hell where they belong.
Men built the world you live in. Men built civilizations. Men are superior. They are more suited for survival. Nature made it so. But women are also very important. Let's all just work together - everyone play their roles like they should and we'll be alright.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
1 Corinthians 6:19 made it clear that the body is the temple of God.

This does not answer the questions posed by Revelation 11 v 1-3, if that temple John saw was a building, or your body.

So please answer these questions;

can you explain
A. what your “body" is doing in a HOLY CITY?
B. What is the name of the Holy City that the gentiles would trample on? Where is it located?
C. What are worshippers doing in your body?

Answer these questions and let's see how the "temple is a body" context will hold up.

Revelation 11 v 3;
1. I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

Men built the world you live in. Men built civilizations. Men are superior They are more suited for survival. Nature made it so. But women are also very important. Let's all just work together - everyone play their roles like they should and we'll be alright.

Well, nature disagrees with you. Nature gave women a more robust and efficient immune system so that they can outlast and outlive the men in dire circumstances. Take the COVID figures for example, a whole lot of men died than women. This was due to the women's superior and efficient immune system. Don't let all those religious books deceive you. Women are superior to men. Nature made it so. I can bring out more scientific facts but will leave it as so.

That's why men oppress women. You only oppress those superior to you because you are scared of what they can achieve if given equal opportunities. That's why you also hear men screaming that you should not marry a woman that makes a lot money cos you are too weak to handle her and won't be able to oppress her with your money.

Also women don't need men in nature, but men need women. Even all the animals and plants need the female plants to survive. Without the female plants all life will cease to exist.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Well, nature disagrees with you. Nature gave women a more robust and efficient immune system so that they can outlast and outlive the men in dire circumstances. Take the COVID figures for example, a whole lot of men died than women. This was due to the women's superior and efficient immune system. Don't let all those religious books deceive you. Women are superior to men. Nature made it so. I can bring out more scientific facts but will leave it as so.

That's why men oppress women. You only oppress those superior to you because you are scared of what they can achieve if given equal opportunities. That's why you also hear men screaming that you should not marry a woman that makes a lot money cos you are too weak to handle her and won't be able to oppress her with your money.

Also women don't need men in nature, but men need women. Even all the animals and plants need the female plants to survive. Without the female plants all life will cease to exist.
Quick question. You find yourself on an island full of dangerous wild animals and without food nor shelter. In order to survive, would you rather have a strong man with you or a "strong" woman? Also, if someone broke into your home and you had to call the police, would you rather they sent a male or a female cop?

Answer this question and talk to me again about how y'all are more suited to survival.

Note: Most of y'all were sitting your fat or slim asses (as the case may be) on the couch watching netflix, fooling around on tiktok, polishing your long nails and gossiping while the men were out there slaving away and catching covid just so their families would be aight.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

Quick question. You find yourself in an island full of dangerous wild animals and without food nor shelter. In order to survive, would you rather have a strong man with you or a "strong" woman? Also, if someone broke into your home and you had to call the police, would you rather they sent a male or a female cop?

Answer this question and talk to me again about how y'all are more suited to survival.

Note: Most of y'all were sitting your fat or slim asses (as the case may be) on the couch watching netflix, fooling around on tiktok, polishing your long nails and gossiping while the men were out there slaving away and catching covid just so their families would be aight.

I will choose whomever is more competent. You know in Nigeria most women are silent breadwinners, right? Don't let their silence be mistaken for foolishness.

Do you even know what survival means? Those examples of yours are rather weak. I'm talking of mass extinction cases, that is, what threatens the human population, just as how the body has learnt to conserve fat over a period of time when you go on a diet to lose weight. That's why it's harder for women to lose weight. The body is making sure they survive because it thinks there is a famine. These are evolutionary survival skills learnt over a period of millennials.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

[b]I will choose whomever is more competen[/b]t. You know in Nigeria most women are silent breadwinners, right? Don't let their silence be mistaken for foolishness.

Do you even know what survival means? Those examples of yours are rather weak. I'm talking of mass extinction cases, that is, what threatens the human population, just as how the body has learnt to conserve fat over a period of time when you go on a diet to lose weight. That's why it's harder for women to lose weight. The body is making sure they survive because it thinks there is a famine. These are evolutionary survival skills learnt over a period of millennials.
Lol. What a way to dodge an uncomfortable question. How would you know who's more competent? It's a split second decision: the man or the woman?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

Lol. What a way to dodge an uncomfortable question. How would you know who's more competent? It's a split second decision: the man or the woman?

I will choose the women, cos strong women in male dominated fields get there by dint of hardwork and intelligence, cos we know men are physically stronger. Both men might be dumb, but got the job cos they are deemed to be physically strong. That is my reasoning for going with the women.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will choose the women, cos strong women in male dominated fields get there by dint of hardwork and intelligence, cos we know men are physically stronger. Both men might be dumb, but got the job cos they are deemed to be physically strong. That is my reasoning for going with the women.
But men generally have a higher IQ than women, so how on earth are women more intelligent? Women in male dominated fields mostly get there because the standards are dumbed down for them. It happens all the time in the military. Even in tech these days smh.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

But men generally have a higher IQ than women, so how on earth are women more intelligent? Women in male dominated fields mostly get there because the standards are dumbed down for them. It happens all the time in the military. Even in tech these days smh.

Lol at this dumb statement. I can't write further abeg. Go do your research. I don tire to dey argue. Make youself do your research.

Make I help you small. The X chromosome is linked to intelligence and men inherit their lone X chromosome from the mom. It's only in women you cannot tell whom contributed towards the smarts because they get an X chromosome from both parents and either the one from mom or dad contributes towards their intelligence.

So if guys have a higher IQ than ladies, it means inherently women are smarter and men are dumber since men inherit their X chromosome linked to the intelligence genes solely from their mom.

Don't take what I wrote up there as the gospel truth. It's been awhile I read up on stuff like that and my writeup might not be accurate.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol at this dumb statement. I can't write further abeg. Go do your research. I don tire to dey argue. Make youself do your research.

Make I help you small. The X chromosome is linked to intelligence and men inherit their lone X chromosome from the mom. It's only in women you cannot tell whom contributed towards the smarts because they get an X chromosome from both parents and either the one from mom or dad contributes towards their intelligence.

So if guys have a higher IQ than ladies, it means inherently women are smarter and men are dumber since men inherit their X chromosome linked to the intelligence genes solely from their mom.

Don't take what I wrote up there as the gospel truth. It's been awhile I read up on stuff like that and my writeup might not be accurate.
Look up the top 50 people with the highest IQ in the world and tell me how many women you have on that list. There's been several studies to show this. There's no competition - y'all are not even close. Intelligent women with zero inventions lol.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

Look up the top 50 people with the highest IQ in the world and tell me how many women you have on that list. There's been several studies to show this. There's no competition - y'all are not even close. Intelligent women with zero inventions lol.

I'm sure if men were forced to sit at home and be taking care of the kids and home front, like your holy books has conditioned women to do, they will also be deemed less intelligent.

By the way why don't you look up women inventors?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm sure if men were forced to sit at home and be taking care of the kids and home front, like your holy books has conditioned women to do, they will also be deemed less intelligent.

By the way why don't you look up women inventors?
I know there are a few of them. Zero was just for effect - you know what I mean.

No one forced anyone to sit at home. Women are natural caregivers while men tend to work and create with their hands and brains. Before you argue, go to all the engineering departments in all the universities in the world and you'll find that the women are less than 10% of the population. Is it a bias against women or do women generally just hate anything that is deemed as mentally or physically draining? Even in tech, women tend to go for frontend development which is generally easier than backend development.

Anyway, you've been mostly respectful in this discourse and I appreciate that. Well done.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pimine:

I know there are a few of them. Zero was just for effect - you know what I mean.

No one forced anyone to sit at home. Women are natural caregivers while men tend to work and create with their hands and brains. Before you argue, go to all the engineering departments in all the universities in the world and you'll find that the women are less than 10% of the population. Is it a bias against women or do women generally just hate anything that is deemed as mentally or physically draining? Even in tech, women tend to go for frontend development which is generally easier than backend development.

Anyway, you've been mostly respectful in this discourse and I appreciate that. Well done.

Things are changing but we still have lots of ways to go. Women are now focusing on their careers though it is very slow process in developing countries, especially in Africa, but the future is bright.

Very soon we will be like the west where women know their rights. The west has not reached the pinnacle of equity, but we will get there. One of the major factor slowing us down are those fake organized religions like Christianity, Islam etc. which has so much stunted us emotionally, intellectually etc. but hopefully one day we will know the truth and it will set us free. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As they say, adieus my brother. Till we meet again.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Things are changing but we still have lots of ways to go. Women are now focusing on their careers though it is very slow process in developing countries, especially in Africa, but the future is bright.

Very soon we will be like the west where women know their rights. The west has not reached the pinnacle of equity, but we will get there. One of the major factor slowing us down are those fake organized religions like Christianity, Islam etc. which has so much stunted us emotionally, intellectually etc. but hopefully one day we will know the truth and it will set us free. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As they say, adieus my brother. Till we meet again.
See you later - ciao.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:

This does not answer the questions posed by Revelation 11 v 1-3, if that temple John saw was a building, or your body.

So please answer these questions;

can you explain
B. What is the name of the Holy City that the gentiles would trample on? Where is it located?

Answer these questions and let's see how the "temple is a body" context will hold up.

Revelation 11 v 3;
1. I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.

you are grasping at straws here mr. the Bible made it clear that the body is the temple of God. 1 Corinthians answers that plainly. unless you want to disagree with the Bible. also answer my own question; did the Bible not sate that the body is the temple of God and the indwelling of the holy spirit?.
did the Bible not mention that God does not regard tmples made with hands ? why will God regard a new temple built by politicians?

most things written in revelation is figurative not literal.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:

And Christ’s “covenant” was only for 7 years abi?

The man of lawlessness will have a covenant with many (Israel inclusive) for 7 years.

He’ll break it midway and stop sacrifices in the temple - Daniel 9 v 27

His armies will surround Jerusalem, and trample on the holy city for 42 months - Revelation 11 v 3
the prophecy was about the last week which is seven years and half of that is 3.5 years.

which Israel will the antichrist make the covenant ? is it the fake Israel that's created by the Vatican in 1948 or the Israel that has been dispersed which history and Bible confirms?

you blasphem Christ and his duty on the cross if you say God will still accept sacrifices in the future.
the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 aAD was the fulfilment of Daniels seventy weeks prophecy.

you got your interpretation from a Jesuit known as Francisco Ribera and Manuel de lacunza. fact go check it out.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
the prophecy was about the last week which is seven years and half of that is 3.5 years.

which Israel will the antichrist make the covenant ? is it the fake Israel that's created by the Vatican in 1948 or the Israel that has been dispersed which history and Bible confirms?

you blasphem Christ and his duty on the cross if you say God will still accept sacrifices in the future.
the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 aAD was the fulfilment of Daniels seventy weeks prophecy.

you got your interpretation from a Jesuit known as Francisco Ribera and Manuel de lacunza. fact go check it out.
What’s my business with Francisco Ribena and whosever?

Abeg answer my question.

Where in Daniel 9 v 26-27 does it state that the anointed one will have a covenant with many for 7 years and then break it midway?

I’m patiently waiting.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
EMILO2STAY:

you are grasping at straws here mr. the Bible made it clear that the body is the temple of God. 1 Corinthians answers that plainly. unless you want to disagree with the Bible. also answer my own question; did the Bible not sate that the body is the temple of God and the indwelling of the holy spirit?.
did the Bible not mention that God does not regard tmples made with hands ? why will God regard a new temple built by politicians?

most things written in revelation is figurative not literal.

You still haven’t answered the question.

Since you insist the temple in Revelation 11 v 1-3 is your body. Kindly explain;

Revelation 11 v 3;
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Since you insist the temple in Revelation 11 v 1-3 is your body. Kindly explain;

Revelation 11 v 3;

still beating about the bush? you can argue with the Bible on this.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkCornel:

Revelation 11 v 3;

still beating about the bush? you can argue with the Bible on this. it is stated plainly in 1 Corinthians 6:19.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.