Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (54109 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by salesbloo: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by 1gbdata: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2022
I hear
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by advanceDNA: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Is it not this same pastor with a leaked sex video? Culer help me confirm this �

Vawulence university graduate ...una no dey forgive person.....u dey your house dey chop penis dey tackle person wey dey chop vagina..

Rozross well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2022
See Yahoo Yahoo Pastor !

Everyone knows that the Queen has reached the end of the Road at that AGE !
Mumu Talk grin grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by ogascomax: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:
Until the temple is rebuilt for Daniel 9 v 27 & Revelation 11 v 1-3 to kickoff the final week of the 70 weeks prophecy, Jesus is not coming back.

Take that to the bank.

Nothing is happening.

How long does it take to build what you are talking about? It can be built within two years or five years so it can happen very soon as the event of the world is moving towards the prophesy of the scripture concerning the end time.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2022
I’m not impressed
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by dyera(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=116834385][/quote]

The reason is because he did not just predict the death of the queen, he referenced it from the Bible. So people are wondering if the queen's death and the events after was prophecied by the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Creamypie(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Nonsense. He wouldn't ever see when Nigeria will be better.

Na to see when 90 years+ old woman go die.
grin grin
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by HITsquad: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Dumb shit! Queen was old enough and due to death... Did he predict the date and time of death?

Yall easily tricked smh!
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Ginaz(f): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

There's a mountain that is really there. Except if his tweet of Jan 8th, 2022 was Photoshoped, he tweeted "something will happen in *Scotland* in the *beginning of the ember month this year 2022 When a WOMAN PRIME MINISTER bearing the Queens Name meets the QUEEN, something will happen*

I just read that Elizabeth (Liz for short) Truss was made UK prime minister on the 6th of Sep, two days before the death of Queen Elizabeth II in SCOTLAND and the two met in Scotland before the Queen's Death. How possible can a tweet of Jan 8th 2022 come to reality on 6th & 8th of September?
For reference:https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/how-queen-elizabeth-deemed-unfit-appointed-new-uk-pm-amid-health-concern-3328144

Another address is about the pastor's sex tape: King David is very popular in the Christian bible and is glorified till date as God's own (A man after God's heart) but he committed alot of atrocities with women, etc. If it was to be in this era, all King David's Sex tapes will be breaking the internet back to back to back. Lol but true grin shocked cool

don't ever think david got away with his atrocities with women especially when he slept with another man's wife. he paid for his sin as his children started fighting each other, 2 died and his son slept with his concubines in front of all Israelites. one even slept with his own sister.

he is a man after God's heart based on his trust in God and his ability to follow instructions without doubting God.

you guys should go to bible school ! stop misleading people to think they can sin against God without a repercussion. God is merciful that's why our sins are pardoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Cypress042(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Is it not this same pastor with a leaked sex video? Culer help me confirm this �

WTF man cheesy
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Mftivi: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I was about asking same question too.
then what happened ?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by brosom(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You really think the temple is a physical structure, right?
Lol lol no mind the fool as it's already written that the things of the spirit is foolishness to the canal man.

He brain is telling him it's the physical structure God was talking about, not knowing that the building is spiritual.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Olam09(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

There's a mountain that is really there. Except if his tweet of Jan 8th, 2022 was Photoshoped, he tweeted "something will happen in *Scotland* in the *beginning of the ember month this year 2022 When a WOMAN PRIME MINISTER bearing the Queens Name meets the QUEEN, something will happen*

I just read that Elizabeth (Liz for short) Truss was made UK prime minister on the 6th of Sep, two days before the death of Queen Elizabeth II in SCOTLAND and the two met in Scotland before the Queen's Death. How possible can a tweet of Jan 8th 2022 come to reality on 6th & 8th of September?
For reference:https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/how-queen-elizabeth-deemed-unfit-appointed-new-uk-pm-amid-health-concern-3328144

Another address is about the pastor's sex tape: King David is very popular in the Christian bible and is glorified till date as God's own (A man after God's heart) but he committed alot of atrocities with women, etc. If it was to be in this era, all King David's Sex tapes will be breaking the internet back to back to back. Lol but true grin shocked cool

I love your reasoning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by treatise: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
newnet:
He try
People also win BIG in sport bets by predicting outcomes of matches correctly before they are played.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:
Until the temple is rebuilt for Daniel 9 v 27 & Revelation 11 v 1-3 to kickoff the final week of the 70 weeks prophecy, Jesus is not coming back.

Take that to the bank.

Nothing is happening.

Rapture of the Church and the Return of Jesus Christ, though related, are strictly and really NOT the same event.
The former is to evacuate the church from partaking of the terrible cataclysmic apocalyptic divine judgment of God coming on the earth.
The latter is to terminate the elimination of Jews by the Antichrist because the Lawless One, sitting in the Rebuilt Temple, calls himself God - a blasphemy that godly Jews resent and resist, which infuriates the Antichrist and causes him to launch a campaign of extermination on the Jewish people and the Jewish State of Israel.
So, there is a Coming of Jesus for His Bride, the Church.
And another Coming of Jesus for His people, the Jews.
On the first event, He meets the church in the clouds.
On the second event, He steps His feet on Mount Olivet.
Mixing the two brings confusion.
Shalom.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Rapture of the Church and the Return of Jesus Christ, though related, are strictly and really NOT the same event.
The former is to evacuate the church from partaking of the terrible cataclysmic apocalyptic divine judgment of God coming on the earth.
The latter is to terminate the elimination of Jews by the Antichrist because the Lawless One, sitting in the Rebuilt Temple, calls himself God - a blasphemy that godly Jews resent and resist, which infuriates the Antichrist and causes him to launch a campaign of extermination on the Jewish people and the Jewish State of Israel.
So, there is a Coming of Jesus for His Bride, the Church.
And another Coming of Jesus for His people, the Jews.
Mixing the two brings confusion.
Shalom.

Where in the scriptures did Jesus or the Apostles mention this?

Every true believer will be gathered unto Christ at THE LAST TRUMPET. Let that word sink in “Last Trumpet”

The Last trumpet is in Matthew 24 v 31. Jesus mentioned it would be blown “immediately after the tribulation of those days”

There is no trumpet after the one in Matthew 24 v 31.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Mercury12(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You really think the temple is a physical structure, right?
u dey mind am. Lol
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by pizzzy(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Nonsense. He wouldn't ever see when Nigeria will be better.

Na to see when 90 years+ old woman go die.
abi o help me ask them. Nigerian can get carried away by little things
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2022
ogascomax:

How long does it take to build what you are talking about? It can be built within two years or five years so it can happen very soon as the event of the world is moving towards the prophesy of the scripture concerning the end time.

Are you forgetting daily sacrifices will have to go on for a while before the lawless one stops it?

Anyways, a covenant with many kicks off the final week of Daniel’s prophecy. Contents of the covenant and criteria for fulfilment is another subject of discussion altogether.

We are in for some wait!
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by EngrKemp: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

So because David did it, it's right to do it? Besides David was a king not a prophet.
U r wrong...
David was a King, a Prophet and a Priest

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by irririchris(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2022
How about the one who actually predicted the very day?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by kingyakos: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Take that to the bank.

Nothing is happening.

I've told you this before now that the building in that context is not a building built by the hands of man.

Look for a book called the 70 week of Daniel.

Your thought, your intellect can't be same with that of God.

God is not interested in anything built by man, God is only interested in his Word alone.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Elidrisy20: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Pastor when will buhari die?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by socialjustice93: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
ya.
But you have to understand that
Body no b firewood!!

The leaked sex video is it with his wife?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chnbanc: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2022
socialjustice93:

The leaked sex video is it with his wife?
amebo..
Werrin you wan hear
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Stanleyq: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Obascoetubi:
EVEN JESUS DO NOT KNOW WHEN HE WOULD COME
He did not know when he was human, now that he is fully God, he knows.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Pimine: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
I'm just happy I made up my mind never to date or marry a Christian. Their IQ is too low. My goodness
Yeah go ahead and marry a Muslim. I see you love violence and bloodshed. Or better still marry an Ifa priest so he'll sacrifice your firstborn to his deity. Rubbish.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Agbebakun22: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
tarantino1:
Lizzie's death at 96 isn't really surprising but that of the prime minister is impressive.

Abeg make person ask am who go play Europa League final this season. My mind dey tell me say na Man U and Chelsea go play am grin grin
okay u don finished
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by GloriousGbola: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
a 'prophet' predicted a 96 year old woman would die - and some foolish people are falling over themselves on this

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
kingyakos:

I've told you this before now that the building in that context is not a building built by the hands of man.

Look for a book called the 70 week of Daniel.

Your thought, your intellect can't be same with that of God.

God is not interested in anything built by man, God is only interested in his Word alone.

The funny thing is, y'all think God cannot give one a sound mind to study the scriptures? God has given us a spirit of love, power and a sound mind.

That being said, can you explain
A. what a "spiritual temple" is doing in a HOLY CITY?
B. What is the name of the Holy City that the gentiles would trample on? Where is it located?

Answer these questions and let's see how the "spiritual temple" context will hold up.

Revelation 11 v 3;
1. I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.
3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.