Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (54107 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Indispensable85(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nonsense! who are u to judge?...as if u haven't had sex with random men before.. undecided

Sharap! Atleast she's not a pastor. Your excuse is foolish and dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

There's a mountain that is really there. Except if his tweet of Jan 8th, 2022 was Photoshoped, he tweeted "something will happen in *Scotland* in the *beginning of the ember month this year 2022 When a WOMAN PRIME MINISTER bearing the Queens Name meets the QUEEN, something will happen*

I just read that Elizabeth (Liz for short) Truss was made UK prime minister on the 6th of Sep, two days before the death of Queen Elizabeth II in SCOTLAND. How possible can a tweet of Jan 8th 2022 come to reality on 6th & 8th of September?
For reference:https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/how-queen-elizabeth-deemed-unfit-appointed-new-uk-pm-amid-health-concern-3328144

Another address is about the pastor's sex tape: King David is very popular in the Christian bible and is glorified till date as God's own (A man after God's heart) but he committed alot of atrocities with women, etc. If it was to be in this era, all King David's Sex tapes will be breaking the internet back to back to back. Lol but true grin shocked cool

So because David did it, it's right to do it? Besides David was a king not a prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Authoreety: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Indispensable85(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Prophecy alone is not a confirmation that anyone is a genuine man of God. The devil can prophesy accurately too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Indispensable85(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2022
I'm judging anyone but laying the facts bare as it is. I'm not holy either but there are somethings a genuine holy spirit filled Man of the just can't do. That sex video! Naaaaahhhhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by 2elliot: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:
Until the temple is rebuilt for Daniel 9 v 27 & Revelation 11 v 1-3 to kickoff the final week of the 70 weeks prophecy, Jesus is not coming back.

Take that to the bank.

Nothing is happening.
A temple that can be built in Two months is what you think you have the luxury of time. We are experiencing the birth pangs already. And those other events can happen in a short while and concurrently.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Nosayer: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=116834385][/quote]

You don't know which is the mountain neither do you know the moll-hill so chill.

The thing we know is that there are powers even if they're all physical powers. Yet, what goes on in their realms is not plain to people like us until you become like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

So because David did it, it's right to do it? Besides David was a king not a prophet.

I am not emphasizing about KING or PROPHET. I was emphasizing about certain persons talking about the pastor's leaked sex tape in comparison with King David whom God called a "A man after His Heart"

We should not be judged by/with our past although it plays a role on how people sees you but remember, people CHANGE.

PS: God or the Devil can use anybody to prophecy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2022
you are so stupid insulting christaindom. Respect people's religion beliefs.
BloomingDale:
I'm just happy I made up my mind never to date or marry a Christian. Their IQ is too low. My goodness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Maxxim: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2022
He went back to edit his post, people still fall into this tricks at this age?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Softmirror: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nonsense! who are u to judge?...as if u haven't had sex with random men before.. undecided

YES WHO IS SHE TO JUDGE. MOST PASTORS HAVE SEX WITH THEIR CHURCH MEMEBERS. SHE IS IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE WHAT MOST PASTORS DO AT ALL!
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:
I'm judging anyone but laying the facts bare as it is. I'm not holy either but there are somethings a genuine holy spirit filled Man of the just can't do. That sex video! Naaaaahhhhh

I believe if you were to be a Jugde or God per say, you will NEVER choose Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt AFTER he (Moses) killed an Egyptian soldier. God uses who he wills to & so as the devil.

Now who will you allow to use you, God or the Devil? grin undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by juman(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2022
I prophetize the new king of oyo will emerge soon.
It will be a man.
A man of moderate height.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Indispensable85(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

I am not emphasizing about KING or PROPHET. I was emphasizing about certain persons talking about the pastor's leaked sex tape in comparison with King David whom God called a "A man after His Heart"

We should not be judged by/with our past although it plays a role on how people sees you but remember, people CHANGE.

Nothing has changed about that guy. He's not a man of God. Prophecy alone doesn't make you a man of God. The devil prophesy very well. Infact they're the ones everywhere now. No man of God will fvck his church member in that manner. See how he was smiling in the video. Some of these guys do alot of things to oil the evil power behind their altars and sex is one of them, amongst other sacrifices we don't see.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Maxxim:
He went back to edit his post, people still fall into this tricks at this age?

A tweet on Tweeter can not be edited after 24hrs but it can be deleted. Know this at your age and know little peace grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by ednut1(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
This useless boy should go find work. Sex tape pastor don go hire Alex. Fake ass pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2022
2elliot:
A temple that can be built in Two months is what you think you have the luxury of time. We are experiencing the birth pangs already. And those other events can happen in a short while and concurrently.

Are you forgetting daily sacrifices will have to go on for a while before the lawless one stops it?

Anyways, a covenant with many kicks off the final week of Daniel’s prophecy. Contents of the covenant and criteria for fulfilment is another subject of discussion altogether.

We are in for some wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Maxxim: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

A tweet on Tweeter can not be edited after 24hrs but it can be deleted. Know this at your age and know little peace grin
I can't blame your ignorance, that's twitter platform bah?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

People are carried away by the signs and wonders, but they ignore the fruit of the Spirit (something Satan can never imitate).

No wonder many will be led astray.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Idiko1: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Arrant nonsense!!! This is like a prediction of rainfall in southern Nigeria during the rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

Nothing has changed about that guy. He's not a man of God. Prophecy alone doesn't make you a man of God. The devil prophesy very well. Infact they're the ones everywhere now. No man of God will fvck his church member in that manner. See how he was smiling in the video. Some of these guys do alot of things to oil the evil power behind their altars and sex is one of them, amongst other sacrifices we don't see.

True, I believe you on that aspect of FAKE prophets with TRUE prophecies to win gullible followers. But remember, people CHANGE from Bad to Good and the reverse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

People are carried away by the signs and wonders, but they ignore the fruit of the Spirit (something Satan can never imitate).

No wonder many will be led astray.

It seems you don't have a forgiving heart to see that people can CHANGE from bad to Good. Humans... If you are without guilt on fornication or Adultery please continue casting the stone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Maxxim:

I can't blame your ignorance, that's twitter platform bah?

Or sorry for my ignorance, I admit. Perhaps I was carried away by the twitter trends from the pictures posted above. Please which platform did the Pastor use?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2022
Bodmum:
you are so stupid insulting christaindom. Respect people's religion beliefs.

Trust me, this is decent. I had to refrain myself from writing exactly what I wanted to say for the easily triggered like yourself.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

It seems you don't have a forgiving heart to see that people can CHANGE from bad to Good. Humans... If you are without guilt on fornication or Adultery please continue casting the stone.

Yeah, just as how Moses forgave the magicians (Jannes & Jambres) that opposed him abi? Moses must have had an unforgiving heart. cheesy

Anyways, I can’t speak for this man’s walk with God. God is the one to judge him, not me.

My only warning to everyone, don’t get carried away by signs and wonders. Walk in the spirit, so you would not be led astray.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chnbanc: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

What foolish excuse is that! Mtcheeew
I hear you!!
Oga holier than thou!
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Chidibe212(f): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Yeah, just as how Moses forgave the magicians (Jannes & Jambres) that opposed him abi? Moses must have had an unforgiving heart. cheesy

Anyways, I can’t speak for this man’s walk with God. God is the one to judge him, not me.

My only warning to everyone, don’t get carried away by signs and wonders. Walk in the spirit, so you would not be led astray.

Applauds!!! Nice one there @OkCornel from your two last paragraphs. You nailed it. Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Leon90:
That's not for the Gentile Bride. She would be gone in the rapture before that time. It's for the Jews alone. The last part of Daniel's 70 weeks (3years and 6 months)

Lol...Gentile Bride grin grin grin grin... let's keep deceiving ourselves please.... grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol...Gentile Bride grin grin grin grin... let's keep deceiving ourselves please.... grin

I just tire my brother. Going by their flawed doctrine, the 12 apostles would not be raptured since they are Jews and form part of the “Jewish bride”

I just wonder how some people study scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by BeanmanX(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

Sharap! Atleast she's not a pastor. Your excuse is foolish and dumb.
Go and tell that to ur father not me..
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Go and tell that to ur father not me..
Mynd44,Seun, nplfmod
Rule 2, insulting a nairalader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.