Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (54119 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by ljoh: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
juman:
I prophetize there will be sunshine in many parts of the world today.

I prophetize there will be many days of rain fall in this month in Nigeria and west Africa as whole.

I be powerful man of God.

Prophet, the Sun is currently shining in our area.
You're a true man of God
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by ljoh: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
juman:
I prophetize there will be sunshine in many parts of the world today.

I prophetize there will be many days of rain fall in this month in Nigeria and west Africa as whole.

I be powerful man of God.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by kingyakos: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

You are still beating around the bush. Is Revelation 11 v 1-3 referring to a physical temple? Yes or No.

Can the outer court of a "spiritual temple" be trampled under foot for 42 months? If so, show examples in the scriptures.

Bros, you what, I've gone to some religious thread and I've find out that almost all your post are argument based. Even when you were corrected that the Church will first be raptured to heaven before the message get to 144.000 Jews which is scripturally correct but you still argue.

Please I'm done with so much argument.
Thanks
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Bros, you what, I've gone to some religious thread and I've find out that almost all your post are argument based. Even when you were corrected that the Church will first be raptured to heaven before the message get to 144.000 Jews which is scripturally correct but you still argue.

Please I'm done with so much argument.
Thanks

Corrected me how?

Just show me where Apostle John saw pretrib raptured believers in any of his visions in heaven when he wrote the book of Revelation nau?

You don't have any answer, so you've gotta run. I understand. Not one bible verse to support this pretribulation fraud of a doctrine.

I'm asking questions, as I often do on every other thread to understand the other person's point of view better, but now my discussions are argument based. Na wa for some people o.

It's fine to find an excuse to beat a hasty retreat, so I understand.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Queenzzy: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:

Funny ke?
I doubt.
Am kinda more realistic.
I see. But then, I'm not tripping. Just find u funny
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Queenzzy: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:

Funny ke?
I doubt.
Am kinda more realistic.
I see. But then, I'm not tripping. Just find u funny.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Because the angel flying in heaven that'll bear the eternal gospel fulfills this part of Matthew 24;

Matthew 24 v 14 - And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, AND THEN, THE END WILL COME.

To warn everyone alive on earth, so no one is without excuse.

HE THAT ENDURES TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED. Not he that prays for escape.

Again, I'm still waiting for you to show me where John saw the church raptured up to God before the great tribulation. I'm patiently waiting

Jesus used the very word ESCAPE for His disciples not being on the earth during the Great Tribulation in Luke 21 : 36 & Revelation 3 : 10.
What do you make of that?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Jesus used the very word ESCAPE for His disciples not being on the earth during the Great Tribulation in Luke 21 : 36.
What do you make of that.

The escape Jesus was talking about was the destruction that will accompany the coming of the Son of man.
Not the great tribulation in itself.

Luke 21 v 25-36;
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees.
30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near.
31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
32 “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.
35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Study the flow of the passage and read the bolded parts carefully and ask yourself these questions;

1. If believers would be raptured before the great tribulation, why is Jesus in verse 28 telling them to lift up their heads because their redemption draws near?

2. Are they lifting up their heads from heaven?

3. If you insist this passage is for the Jews only, how does "escape" suddenly apply to the gentile church going by your logic?

By the way, all the disciples of Jesus were martyred and killed. Only John the beloved survived martyrdom. He still suffered great persecution nonetheless... They escaped nothing... The only church promised some sort of relief from persecution was the Philadelphia church in the book of Revelation. The other faithful church (Smyrna) still suffered greatly for Christ.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by LyfeJennings(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Blue film pastor
I remember the guy well
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Comedian2019: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Foretelling the death of a 96-year-old
What kind of mumu talk be that?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Osashalom: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chidibe212:

In January 2022, there was nothing discussed about Elizabeth Truss to replace Boris Johnson as UK PM
Why are you even bothering yourself to educate these fools... Today I can see how spiritually bankrupt these nairalanders are. I don't really know the said prophet but I thank God for him. On the subject matter he actually heard well. He the female prime minister bearing the same name as the Queen, he even gave time frame, the beginning of ember months. God be glorified. I pray for the salvation of the lost souls on nairaland in Jesus name amen.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by einsteine(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, it is so surprising that a 96 year old "edede" died.

Fake prophet. Can he forecast his own death day?

Or better still, correct scores of the forthcoming international games.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Kingozymandias(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=116842952][/quote]
Rule 2 violated
Mods this is too crudem he didn't that members comment to insult the members father . See attached

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise OAM4J nlfpmoɗ

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Foretold the death of a 96yr old?.
Dude must be high on something.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Thislifee: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

Nothing has changed about that guy. He's not a man of God. Prophecy alone doesn't make you a man of God. The devil prophesy very well. Infact they're the ones everywhere now. No man of God will fvck his church member in that manner. See how he was smiling in the video. Some of these guys do alot of things to oil the evil power behind their altars and sex is one of them, amongst other sacrifices we don't see.

Please send the video, I want to watch it
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by sharpwriter(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Is it not this same pastor with a leaked sex video? Culer help me confirm this �
He is the one ooo... I just checked it meticulously, na him... Chris Omatshola wey babe dey ride cowgirl cheesy cheesy grin... It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by farem: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
falcon01:
She's old and death is expected

...and it's also expected that a female PM will emerge?
That the unknown PM will bear the Queen's name?
Try again next time!
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Nyanabo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You really think the temple is a physical structure, right?

He us not alone in this. Most Christians and news alike think the same way.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by CaptMarvel(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
irririchris:
How about the one who actually predicted the very day and also predicted when King Charles will die?
unmmh, seriously?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Gospel2Day: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:

The escape Jesus was talking about was the destruction that will accompany the coming of the Son of man.
Not the great tribulation in itself.

Luke 21 v 25-36;
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees.
30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near.
31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
32 “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.
35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Study the flow of the passage and read the bolded parts carefully and ask yourself these questions;

1. If believers would be raptured before the great tribulation, why is Jesus in verse 28 telling them to lift up their heads because their redemption draws near?

2. Are they lifting up their heads from heaven?

3. If you insist this passage is for the Jews only, how does "escape" suddenly apply to the gentile church going by your logic?

By the way, all the disciples of Jesus were martyred and killed. Only John the beloved survived martyrdom. He still suffered great persecution nonetheless... They escaped nothing... The only church promised some sort of relief from persecution was the Philadelphia church in the book of Revelation. The other faithful church (Smyrna) still suffered greatly for Christ.

How do you reconcile verse 27 with the suddenness of the Rapture?
Jesus said one will be taken while the other will be left.
So where are they being taken to?
If this coming of Jesus is the ONLY Coming back, then there is no Rapture, which means the snatching away of living saints to heaven for the marriage supper of the Lamb.
Are you saying there is no Rapture?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If this coming of Jesus is the ONLY Coming back, then there is no Rapture, which means the snatching away of living saints to heaven for the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Carefully study who was taken away in the days of Noah. It was the sinners, not the righteous.

There’s no pretribulation rapture anywhere. I’ll bring up that scripture now.

And by the way, the martyred tribulation saints and dead saints standing before the throne of God in Revelation 7 are the ones to attend the marriage supper of the lamb.

Not anyone snatched away from anything.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The Jews are the last to be persecuted by the Antichrist, which completes the Last Week of Daniel's 7 Weeks.
Gentiles would have been compelled to take the mark of the Beast before this time.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1. Who are these saints the antichrist is to overcome?

2. Who are those that would not worship the antichrist, those whose names are written in the lamb's book... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Matthew 24 v 36-41
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and "took them all away". That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

The sinners were the ones taken away in destruction in the days of Noah, not the righteous. And Jesus already mentioned his coming will be like in the days of Noah.

The above verses have nothing to do with "pretrib rapture", it's about those who would be spared or destroyed on the day of the Lord (the coming of the son of man)
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by Jokerman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Did you notice that Israel as a nation was not mention in Revelation 6?

Revelation 6 is talking about the seals opened by Jesus which is talking about the beginning of the antichrist down to the rapture.

Please read Sir.

Also when the angel was warning about the mark, did the angel mention about Israel or gentiles, or was referring to all mankind?
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by djseanjohn77: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
QUEEN ELIZABETH PROPHECY: Famous African Prophet, Christian Shola who foretold the Death Of Queen Elizabeth II trending on Twitter

Senior Pastor and founder a global Christian family, Church of God known as Solution Family Worldwide accurately foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II, he said when you see the Queen with the female prime minister that's her name sake, know that the Queen us about to go home and The Coming of The King Of KINGS is around the corner, he said it's a major sign for believers SONS and DAUGHTERS of God to clean up and be prepared so they don't miss his coming.

The Queen, who is the longest-serving monarch in British history died at aged 96 on 8th this month.

Prophet Christian Shola in a release made available to journalists said there’s the need to honour the life and lagacy of the Queen.

“She's just too hardworking and courageous,” Shola said while congratulating the newly crowned king, King Charles III.

Shola said all his Prophecies about The Queen Elizabeth II came to pass to the letters.

In prophecy released on their official Facebook page on the 7th Of January 2022, the Man Of God accurately foretold the event of the Queen's death, the political event we should watch out for before the death of the Queen, the female PRIME MINISTER with the Queen's name and also link the death of The QUEEN to the possible fulfilment of Bible prophecies, adding that an end-time Bible prophecy mentions a monarch whose days would be "70 years.”

Recall that Queen Elizabeth reigned for 70 years, Prophet Shola said the development may be foretelling the rise of a world-ruling empire that will appear shortly before the end of the age.

“How do we know? Notice Isaiah 23:17: “It will happen after the end of seventy years that the LORD will look on Tyre, and she shall return to her wages, and will play the prostitute with all the kingdoms of the world on the face of the
earth.
“What is this city that will act as a prostitute
with every nation on earth? "Babylon the Great" If you are familiar with the prophetic book of Revelation you will recognize that the exact same thing is said of an end-time city called “Babylon. Notice Revelation 17:1-2: “Come here. I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality; and those who dwell in the earth,” he said.

#Eagle1
#ChristianShola
#AccurateProphecy
#KingCharles
#SolutionFamilyWorldwide
#QueenElizabethProphecy
#Meghan
#Biden

Ezekiel 40:3
So He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze. He was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand.

Ezekiel 40:20
He also measured the length and width of the gateway of the outer court facing north.

Daniel 7:27
Then the sovereignty, dominion, and greatness of the kingdoms under all of heaven will be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey Him.'

Zechariah 2:1
Then I lifted up my eyes and saw a man with a measuring line in his hand.

Revelation 10:11
And they told me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples and nations and tongues and kings."

Revelation 21:15
The angel who spoke with me had a golden measuring rod to measure the city and its gates and walls.

Treasury of Scripture
Rev 11: …2But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months. 3And I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.
Zach 4: 1-12…10For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven eyes of the LORD, which scan the whole earth, will rejoice when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.” 11Then I asked the angel, “What are the two olive trees on the right and left of the lampstand?” 12And I questioned him further, “What are the two olive branches beside the two gold pipes from which the golden oil pours?
Zechariah 4:2
And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
Zephaniah 1:14
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
Revelation 18:5
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by judedwriter(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:
Until the temple is rebuilt for Daniel 9 v 27 & Revelation 11 v 1-3 to kickoff the final week of the 70 weeks prophecy, Jesus is not coming back.

Take that to the bank.

Nothing is happening.

I think the temple will be rebuilt after the rapture under the tenure of the antichrist.
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by OkCornel(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
judedwriter:

I think the temple will be rebuilt after the rapture under the tenure of the antichrist.

There's no pretrib rapture. The saints would be here to face the antichrist.
The church would be gathered unto Christ at THE LAST TRUMPET.

The trumpet in Matthew 24 v 31 is the same one in 1 Corinthians 15 v 52-53 and 1 Thessalonians 2
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by GodsOwnMan: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
You 'predicted' the death of a 98 year old woman...well done. Christianity and foolishness like 5 and 6.

Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by blackboy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
I came here to lambast the prophecy but i must confess Im in awe. The prophecy was no fluke from what i read. It gave details and dates.
I weak. I leave in peace
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by GodsOwnMan: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
I'm just happy I made up my mind never to date or marry a Christian. Their IQ is too low. My goodness

My sister. No be only you o! The way they reason dey shock me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by wickedtuna: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
OkCornel:
Until the temple is rebuilt for Daniel 9 v 27 & Revelation 11 v 1-3 to kickoff the final week of the 70 weeks prophecy, Jesus is not coming back.

Take that to the bank.

Nothing is happening.
I think the unblemished heifer was delivered to Israel
Re: Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter by fof1: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nonsense! who are u to judge?...as if u haven't had sex with random men before.. undecided

God's Ways are Not Known to Man...Who are we Mortals to Judge and Meddle into d Divine Realm...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.