Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Midnight Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Midnight Calls (3156 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? / My Wife Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2011
With a friend of the opposite gender anything wrong with that?

Does it matter about the time of day that you speak to a friend male or female?

Last nite i was chatting(via msn) to a brother like friend to me. . .and he was going to bed but then he said he couldn't find sleep, me on the other hand was teasing say i no get time, then he was like then he'll be going off then, so then i was like so you going off to speak to ur bff's(best of friends)?he was like bf?you mean gf?then i explained what it meant, he then kissed his teeth grin i was like donn't you have male friends too?he was like yes but they will be speaking with their girlfriends at this time. . huh? grin ok then.

Were Midnight calls just invented for couples or naughty behaviour?

Soo ya views ehn tongue
Re: Midnight Calls by obowunmi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
How old is OP ? Wow
Re: Midnight Calls by kokoye(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nothing wrong with it if you are very single.
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
SMH! Midnight calls are for people who are so BROKE that they cant afford daytime calls! undecided Wetin? With all these call rates crash by all networks? Make i hustle thru out the day + Driving+traffic + ensuing stress, get home not later than 10/11 P.M and someone decides to buzz me up by 12? undecided Abeg i VALUE my Sleep o jare! grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
obowunmi:

How old is OP ? Wow
Why? do you want to marry me? grin

kokoye:

Nothing wrong with it if you are very single.

Ok so let's say i was in a relationship and happened to end up talking to one of my close friends who is a guy past midnight, that would be wrong?
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Sexbkillz not everyone lives in NAIJA. . .this is a UNiversal topic.
Re: Midnight Calls by r231(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^Go away
Re: Midnight Calls by r231(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
guess your brother friend is jobless

cus if he has work in the morning,

he wont be doing midnite calls grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^Whats ur business? cheesy
Re: Midnight Calls by r231(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
i sell cheap tokunbo bras and thongs grin cheesy grin

dats my business
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
***Ignores user above***
Re: Midnight Calls by r231(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
why would u wanna do dat

oya give me your numba

let me call u at midnite grin grin grin grin grin

btw i knw how to sing too smiley smiley smiley
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
Pweety, Where do you stay? Naija or Abroad? undecided I have a reply for you! smiley
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Universal Topic my left yansh! smiley
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^Ur attitude reaks bro.
Re: Midnight Calls by r231(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
so pweety, na which country you dey stay now

i fit buy u recharge card make we do midnite call grin grin grin grin
Re: Midnight Calls by madoba: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

SMH! Midnight calls are for people who are so BROKE that they cant afford daytime calls! undecided Wetin? With all these call rates crash by all networks? Make i hustle thru out the day + Driving+traffic + ensuing stress, get home not later than 10/11 P.M and someone decides to buzz me up by 12? undecided Abeg i VALUE my Sleep o jare! grin grin grin

I totally agree with sexkillz on this, those late midnight calls have never worked for me. They wear me out and am thinking couldn't the caller just send me an sms or call in the day time when my brain is active and not soo tired.

My phones are often switched off when am ready to sleep so nothing for midnight callers you no go find me at that hour.
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
r231:

^^I still ave madam's number. . .so be careful wink grin cool
Re: Midnight Calls by r231(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^abeg leave story grin grin cheesy
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
madoba:

I totally agree with sexkillz on this, those late midnight calls have never worked for me. They wear me out and am thinking couldn't the caller just send me an sms or call in the day time when my brain is active and not soo tired.

My phones are often switched off when am ready to sleep so nothing for midnight callers you no go find me at that hour.

But if na woman, change of story?
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
r231:

My Question EXACTLY! undecided
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^What has my location got to do with this topic?

This is a matter of opinion, leave urs and waka.
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^I left my opinion and YOU COUNTERED IT saying NOT everyone lives in NAIJA! undecided I wonder where the phrase "MIDNIGHT CALLS" emanated from if not NAIJA or am i missing something? undecided
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^No be 9ja you dey? and no be for 9ja wey dem they get free Midnight call?loool

Or r u telling me that happens in all countries?your thinking is limited by your country my friend grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Midnight Calls by MMM2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2011
pweety4me can i call u during FREE midnite call angry angry
Re: Midnight Calls by BABE3: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
I'm a night owl, so definitely midnight calls are my thing. I don't usually call people during the day, unless it's an "emergency" or something related to that---- grin  So, NO, they were not invented for couples or naughty behavior.

Pweety where in the world are you? (If you don't mind telling me)
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^No be 9ja you dey? and no be for 9ja wey dem they get free Midnight call?loool

Or r u telling me that happens in all countries?your thinking is limited by your country my friend grin
lipsrsealed
^^^ Read Your reply again, then read the topic of this thread, read your first post, read my first reply to you and your reply after that and then tell me who is losing this argument! MIDNIGHT CALLS DONT MAKE SENSE! POMP AND PLAIN! smiley
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^You are entitled to your opinion, as if any1 calls you sef. . .& no loss of argument as i don't argue no time, enjoy your day cheesy

BABE!:

I'm a night owl, so definitely midnight calls are my thing. I don't usually call people during the day, unless it's an "emergency" or something related to that---- grin  So, NO, they were not invented for couples or naughty behavior.

Pweety where in the world are you? (If you don't mind telling me)

I dey come
Re: Midnight Calls by Pweety4me(f): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2011
Your friends must be very understanding BABE!
Re: Midnight Calls by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^ It's OBVIOUS you are in NIGERIA, so why tha PUFF UP? undecided Why start a thread of this nature if you cant properly defend it? Typical DEFEATIST ATTITUDE! undecided
Re: Midnight Calls by BABE3: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
Pweety,
Yh they are-- Most of them are College kids: College kids don't sleep.  grin

So, since you avoided my question---I'm gonna assume you live in China.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Custody Of The Children / She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! / Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.