Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* (50911 Views)

My Old Naira Notes Was Rejected This Morning / Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by TollMind: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
That boy is learning from his dad, by the way what is “Ugba”
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by wisdomkid: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lol... Your son get mind oh. He knows his mum loves him though, and won't see him hungry. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Ventura1: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
If he says you are not a good mother, then, you are not a good mother.
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by BigDawsNet: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
TollMind:
That boy is learning from his dad, by the way what is “Ugba”

I never hear ham before cool
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Gloriagee(f): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't spoil your son o. 3 pieces of meat for wat abeg... too many entitled men in Nig already.

ahnie:
Kids they say can be naughty at times,but in this case,I refused to CAP.

This morning my kids(daughter) really got on my last remaining isoko nerves,and I was furious spitting missiles and RPG.

Out of anger,I had to get them food each in their coolers and I sent my son who spent time there playing, forgetting he has to go to school.I deliberately refused getting them snacks just to punish them.

They returned back from school,my son,my son requested for roasted plantain,and beans and Ugba as lunch.

Whilst my daughter requested for noodles and fried egg.i even went extra miles of adding 3 meats to my boys order and completely forgot to include *Ugba**

Like play,like play my boy refused to eat the food because I forgot to add *ugba*
Just to appease him I even added fanta cola to bribe him,he still insisted**Mummy m not going to eat.

Omo,no time,I gave my daughter her own and devour his meal....make he go sip garri flakes I don't have time for rubbish.

He said...m not a good mother grin grin grin grin

I want to know if m a bad mother,by helping him to eat his food?

First pics....the food that caused the lacuna.
2nd pic....The bribe fanta cola
3rd pics...me helping him to chow the cornerstone meal he aptly rejected grin

Channah1
Sageb

2 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by promise4wonders: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Get the latest at the our boutique both international and local wears very cheap price.contact 08060770990 for more and other products

1 Share

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by bonnyhope: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shmm...m
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by promise4wonders: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
promise4wonders:
Get the latest at the our boutique both international and local wears very cheap price.contact 08060770990 for more and other products
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by spencekat(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ventura1:
If he says you are not a good mother, then, you are not a good mother.
Kids of nowadays can talk and go scot free.Imagine those days telling your mum such.
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by michlins(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
You get money provide this and he still refused to eat, hungry never catch am

1 Like

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by midehi2(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
And this made front page, SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by etrange: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
H0didon:
Men are really trying cool. They sacrifice alot for the family, work hard and all but yet they don't announce, but when it comes to women now, the whole world would hear grin. SOME women can be very funny.

As our Ancestors would say "A cow can give milk to the whole village but it would not make noise. But when a hen lays just one egg that cant even feed one child it crows and makes noise to the whole village to know that it has laid an egg.

Can you guys just take a break from this sexism bs? Regardless of what the topic says, you people must find a way to make it a women bashing agenda. People create all sorts of threads. Give women some breathing space, they're not the cause of the situation of Nigeria. Nawa o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by etrange: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
princeemmma:
Women will always complain

This week i know the amount i have spent over the expenses and upkeep of my daughter, despite the fact that not financially stable.

But when it comes to women, when they do any little things for their child they start making comment and applauding there selves

You chose sexism over good English.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by sylve11: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
H0didon:
Men are really trying cool. They sacrifice alot for the family, work hard and all but yet they don't announce, but when it comes to women now, the whole world would hear grin. SOME women can be very funny.

As our Ancestors would say "A cow can give milk to the whole village but it would not make noise. But when a hen lays just one egg that cant even feed one child it crows and makes noise to the whole village to know that it has laid an egg.

Our ancestor are wiser o.

grin cool
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Vincentonyeka(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Send him to his grandma,So that he will eat the Ugba tire
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by DanAugust2021: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
ahnie:

This morning my kids(daughter) really got on my last remaining isoko nerves,and I was furious spitting missiles and RPG.

Out of anger,I had to get them food each in their coolers and I sent my son who spent time there playing, forgetting he has to go to school.I deliberately refused getting them snacks just to punish them.

They returned back from school,my son,my son requested for roasted plantain,and beans and Ugba as lunch.

Whilst my daughter requested for noodles and fried egg.i even went extra miles of adding 3 meats to my boys order and completely forgot to include *Ugba**

Like play,like play my boy refused to eat the food because I forgot to add *ugba*
Just to appease him I even added fanta cola to bribe him,he still insisted**Mummy m not going to eat.

Omo,no time,I gave my daughter her own and devour his meal....make he go sip garri flakes I don't have time for rubbish.

Channah1
Sageb

Which one be Fanta Cola again?

1 Like

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Freelane33(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
ahnie:

Channah1
Sageb

Too much food for one person
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by BeanmanX(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
And so?..what do u expect me to do? undecided
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
lomprico:

You think you are being a good parent, you are actually spoiling your kids. undecided
How is she spoiling her kids?
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by BeardedMeat(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
ahnie:

Channah1
Sageb

Is Ugba Isoko language? What is it called in your native dialect?
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Bluntemperor: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
H0didon:

Why don't you just give it to our Women?
The Women are the sugar in our tea and salt in our soup!
They backed the children,wash the homes and still coocked the food, despite their work tight schedule!
God bless our women!

2 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by BeardedMeat(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
beautyhd:
That’s how children talk, that doesn’t make you a bad mother.

I hope you know you’ll have to replace his food or that house won’t contain the both or you.

Roasted bole and beans and ugba will be good to try out but I fear for my system.
Beans and Ugba together equal to Royal Rumble in your stomach. Nothing can save you.
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by pocohantas(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
I can’t believe those are for kids. Very large portions for an adult sef.

Why are the placing orders upandan?
Let them have something they would both eat. All this ugba and coke, e no necessary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by angelfallz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Did you buy the food or you cooked it yourself?

1 Like

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Ginaz(f): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
that's how i rejected beans my mom prepared for me when i was in primary school, she forgot to add fried plantain which is my favourite combo along with beans.

she took me to school on empty stomach after i refused to eat the beans. i returned home, momma didn't cook shishi for me to eat.

i soak garri o with tears running down my eyes. she even come beat me join. cheesy

i will never forget that day in a hurry. i stopped rejecting food till i finished secondary school. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Warmaterial(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
U don spoil ur pikins finish come here come dey talk trash !!! Make we hail u nah abi!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by phadul: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
why not use the almighty koboko whuch has never failed since beginning of time to render descipline! but parents of this generation think they love their children too mucj to flog not knowing they are grooming monsters! dont worry at this rate they will kill u one day for giving them peppresoup with chicken instead of the cowleg they ordered continue the good work you hear allow them to continue like they want sad

3 Likes

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by ikdaddy01(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Imagine say u no gree eat food for house then....hmmmm
I no fit even think am. The reason I ll not eat food na say I No de eat am. Not like there is not dz or that.
Well it's their time. Good you de stamp the authority. Let him go and drink water. Next time he ll appreciate agbado and garri
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by ogbonti: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
when better hungry catch am, dem no dey telli person.,,
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Well done to the man providing grocery money for this household. He who worked for it no dey make noise like the recipients enjoying it.
Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
You cook and serve food at home with Styrofoam take-away packs, abi you bought the food?
ahnie:

Channah1
Sageb

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Sluacoast(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sha I feel say na you go still go pet am later and u fit still go buy that ugba wey that boy dey request for. That's how children behave. And this is the fun of motherhood. Enjoy your day ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / Mark Nsukabag Bread Flood Onitsha Town- Pics / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.