Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* (50864 Views)

My Old Naira Notes Was Rejected This Morning / Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / African Salad (abacha Ncha And Ugba/ukpaka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Neoteny7: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
ahnie:
Kids they say can be naughty at times,but in this case,I refused to CAP.

This morning my kids(daughter) really got on my last remaining isoko nerves,and I was furious spitting missiles and RPG.

Out of anger,I had to get them food each in their coolers and I sent my son who spent time there playing, forgetting he has to go to school.I deliberately refused getting them snacks just to punish them.

They returned back from school,my son,my son requested for roasted plantain,and beans and Ugba as lunch.

Whilst my daughter requested for noodles and fried egg.i even went extra miles of adding 3 meats to my boys order and completely forgot to include *Ugba**

Like play,like play my boy refused to eat the food because I forgot to add *ugba*
Just to appease him I even added fanta cola to bribe him,he still insisted**Mummy m not going to eat.

Omo,no time,I gave my daughter her own and devour his meal....make he go sip garri flakes I don't have time for rubbish.

He said...m not a good mother grin grin grin grin

I want to know if m a bad mother,by helping him to eat his food?

First pics....the food that caused the lacuna.
2nd pic....The bribe fanta cola
3rd pics...me helping him to chow the cornerstone meal he aptly rejected grin

Channah1
Sageb

I think you try too hard to be funny. Let the stories stand on their merits, stop with the irritating vernaculars and tepid jokes.

1 Like

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by Neoteny7: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
ahnie:
Kids they say can be naughty at times,but in this case,I refused to CAP.

This morning my kids(daughter) really got on my last remaining isoko nerves,and I was furious spitting missiles and RPG.

Out of anger,I had to get them food each in their coolers and I sent my son who spent time there playing, forgetting he has to go to school.I deliberately refused getting them snacks just to punish them.

They returned back from school,my son,my son requested for roasted plantain,and beans and Ugba as lunch.

Whilst my daughter requested for noodles and fried egg.i even went extra miles of adding 3 meats to my boys order and completely forgot to include *Ugba**

Like play,like play my boy refused to eat the food because I forgot to add *ugba*
Just to appease him I even added fanta cola to bribe him,he still insisted**Mummy m not going to eat.

Omo,no time,I gave my daughter her own and devour his meal....make he go sip garri flakes I don't have time for rubbish.

He said...m not a good mother grin grin grin grin

I want to know if m a bad mother,by helping him to eat his food?

First pics....the food that caused the lacuna.
2nd pic....The bribe fanta cola
3rd pics...me helping him to chow the cornerstone meal he aptly rejected grin

Channah1
Sageb

Also this looks like dog food mixed with cat shiit

1 Like

Re: My Son Rejected This Food Because Of Absence Of *ugba* by seangy4konji: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where you see money arrange this kain food?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey / Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.